It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way to defeat the New World Order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know of a way that we could defeat the New World Order. Here's what the New World Order doesn't want: Billions of intelligent and creative people around the world all working together for the common good. This is why they dumb people down when they're in school. They put people through this really long process of school so their creativity would be destroyed, so, they wouldn't be able to see why a New World Order is bad. All they would do is just care about living their life, and, if they were killed off, they would think that they were being killed for a better cause. The government doesn't want a society full of free thinkers. They don't want us to be able to see all of the pieces in our society that show that would be able to see through what the government does. They don't want a society that engages in intellectual thought. They want the ability of intellectual thought to only be in the hands of an elite few who would work to further the goal of the New World Order. Why is this? If people were able to master the process of thinking they would realize how even if the New World Order took power that peace wouldn't be what they are after, but, that they are after global enslavement.

The reason why all these shows and movies are being made are to scare people into thinking that all of this is fiction or sci-fi. That way when the New World Order takes control it will be much easier for them to convince the masses of their reasons for the New World Order because they have already been desensitized by this mass disinformation campaign.

They don't want a society of critical thinkers, because, they will realize why it's a bad idea to hand over so much power to one governing body. That's why they are dumbing us down. The only real way we can combat them is through our own education system and teach kids the truth about the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I agree with much of your post except for one tiny little fact. There is no "them."

It is us who are dumbing ourselves down. No one is doing it to us -- the NWO is a scary bogey man people have invented who don't want to take responsibility for what they have become. Sure, there are companies like Monsanto, WalMart, Exxon and the like that exploit us, but they are more like opportunistic infections than global chess masters. As for the the would be dictators of the world and the neocons who dream of global empire -- the same thing, they are opportunists who we let have a crack at it because we would rather, as a group, stuff our faces at McDonalds, watch American idol and only watch news about Brittany Spears or whoever rather than putting some effort into creating a better life, a better country, a better world and a better self.

You are right. We will become slaves at this rate, but we will turn ourselves into slaves waiting for a master, and whoever comes along first and realizes we are ripe for the taking will be that master. There is no high order cabal manipulating the events of the world, it is a mass of selfish, lazy, cruel and ignorant people who just want their "stuff" and don't care what the cost to anyone else is -- who don't want to think or grow or (gasp) make a sacrifice.

Don't wait to be rescued, start rescuing yourself and others. Educate yourself, turn off your TV, become someone, take responsibility for your life and start asking yourself what little things you can do to become the catalyst for change. Wayne Dyer tells the story of a man on a beach throwing starfish back into the ocean. He walked up to him and asked why he bothered because there were so many starfish on the beach that he couldn't make a difference. The man just replied as he threw one back "I made a difference to that one."

You say "If people were able to master the process of thinking..." Why not master it yourself and become that critical thinker? Sounds to me like you have the capability to do just that. Question everything, hold those in public office accountable, stand up to corporations that seek to exploit you. Why aren't you now? Change the resignation of your post into the resolve that you will not be exploited.

Change the world you can touch, offer a smile and word of kindness instead of indifference, give up your seat on the bus to an elderly person, there are so many little things you can do. And those little changes multiply until we start to cover the earth with kindness. Little steps. Read a book. Turn off the damn TV.

There is no NWO. Yes, there are many among us who seek to exploit and enslave us, just as there has always been, but they only can take power of us when we give it to them. They are parasites, they are opportunistic infections, they are easily defeated when we as a nation and a species live up to our potential and create a true community.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by metamagic]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

If you can tell me what is the sound of one hand clapping then you really do know what you are talking about.

I can't help but feel that everything is staged for one reason or other and power mongers do control the world. I'm thinking around 90% of the world's population is made up of sheep people.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
To help stop the dumbing down process...do what I've been doing for 10 years...mute ALL commercials on tv...or change the channel! It's so EASY to use the mute button! Try not to read ads in magazines, newpapers, billboards etc...just don't read or watch advertising.
Advertising is a way to make people have the illusion all is well...keep buying and buying no matter what! Without advertising people will have to make up their own minds about what is really necessary. Necessities and wants are two very different things. Advertising has enabled companies to dumb down the American people with the continuing never ending cycle of constant repetition; giving many the sense they need to buy whatever is advertised because they've heard it so much. They no longer have the need to think for themselves. The advertiser has drilled it into our heads that "this product" or "that product" is what you need to be beautiful, handsome, clean, sanitary, healthy, slim, easy, comfortable, warm, cold etc. etc. Use the brains you were born with and start thinking for yourselves!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by metamagic

If you can tell me what is the sound of one hand clapping then you really do know what you are talking about.

I can't help but feel that everything is staged for one reason or other and power mongers do control the world. I'm thinking around 90% of the world's population is made up of sheep people.

To answer your question... it sounds the same as the taste of the coffee you didn't drink today.

Unfortunately by dear friend, it sounds like you are letting your pessimism immobilize you. The fact that you are posting here surely is an indication that you are not in that 90% of the population that are sheep, isn't it? I suspect that those power mongers don't control you. Well done.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I had an idea of everyone withdrawing their money from the bank since the nwo is controlled and run by international bankers. Without having any new money to loan they should fail from a business stand point. Its just a wild idea please add on as you see fit and tell me what is wrong with it. And if everyone stopped pinning themselves with debt to to credit cards and unnesscary loans we should be good. But most people just need to think outside the box and know that there are more ways than what it is presented in front of you.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Research, discover the fact and expose the scoundrels. That is what they have always feared the most. Exposure eliminates the element of surprise and deception. Hold crooked politicians accountable and demand justice for crimes committed or allowed to be committed against US citizens and the world at large. Educate yourself, discover the truth as only you can and then inform others of your revelations. That is what has worked in the past and will work in the future. Never let em take weapons. You have an inherent, natural and legal right to protect yourself. At this critical juncture....the time to act is now!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I saw a episode of Columbo once and the story was about some guy who used subliminal advertising with his products and the thing is Columbo didn't even think this was a crime he said it was clever.

And this stuff does happen all the time, for instance if you play Madden 08 on Ps2 it has a hypnotic type picture all over the in game graphics and it just so happens the symbol is that of the X-box360, and it just so happens they made the 360 version of Madden 08 better then the Ps3 version, so i agree with paisley101 stop watching commercials but there still trying other ways to get to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Everyone is paranoid, globalism is about a Global Governement and Global way of life, it's about uniting as a species... right now NWO means, dumbing peple down, keeping them fighting wars against rouge states that do not wish to globalize...

A: The smaller rouge states have no hope against the mechanations of... The US, The EU, Russia, China India and vassal states...

B: Once we have a Global United Nations... a genuine Earth Governemt it's not in anyones interests to dumb people down anymore...

the plan really isn't to kill us all off, just those who oppose a Global order...

Once we are past this stage, it's paramount to raise the population as a whole to the best they can be...

It's an interesting Mix these guys got together with, a limited Capitalist economy, a Soialist Society and a Fascist Military and corporate structure...

Really, it's not very far off from what Rodenberry envisioned after the wars ended...

I don't want to beat the NWO, real freedom comes from colonizing other worlds, I might sadly not get to, but this will open up global missions... and that's what i want a global world... and don't blame the US we just act as enforcers... most of the 1st world is with the program

[edit on 3-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

new topics

top topics

join