It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Ghost Wolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I was doing some googling on Robert Morning Sky, the author of the Terra Papers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I stumbled upon a link about Robert Ghost Wolf, another native American. He appreared on a Coast2Coast show with Art Bell.

On the show, Robert Ghost Wolf says he knows Robert Morning Sky when asked by a caller, he is not familiar with his work though.

The site has a transcript of that show, the date on the transcript is 12 may 1996, so I guess the show would have been somewhere in 1996.

Many people have felt the Quickening of events in their life and globally. Their meaning is something that we must all discover for ourselves, but seers and prophets can help to enlighten us. Robert Ghost Wolf, a Native American, is such a person. Recently, he was on a radio show and addressed many interesting topics. He discussed how current events (some of which have been suppressed by the media) and how they fit in with the Hopi Prophecy. He talks about earth changes and the rising of buried monuments. In addition, he mentions government secrets which may become public in the near future. Recommended reading for everyone.

Here's the link to the transcript:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

It is a very interesting interview, and I think Robert Ghost Wolf's words, back in '96, were very insightfull, and they seem to correlate with some theories and info, that have been appearing here on ATS lately.

Also, it seems like he predicted the second Gulf war and he suggests that the big motive behind it, are ancient, extraterrestial, underground sites in the region.

It's a pretty long read, but definately worth it and I think it will sound familiar to a lot of us.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I heard this show back in 96 and he was very interesting! I wish they would go back on C2C and be interviewed by Art Bell again!!!
I wonder why they arent doing much radio anymore?
He sure was a very interesting gentleman!!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I was hoping that someone here on ATS had heard that show.

I found it very interesting that Robert Ghost Wolf was speaking of these things back in '96, and the similarity to recent topics here on ATS.

new topics

join