It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans Urged To Reclaim a Piece of Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
American has job making $20 an hour, buys house for $200,000. American loses job to Mexican who will work for $10 an hour off the books. American can't afford mortgage on $10 an hour anyway, and loses house. Mexican buys house for $100,000 at bank sale. Am I the only one who sees a pattern here?

Illegal Mexican goes to bank to get loan for $100,000 dollar house. Mexican can't speak English. Mexican doesn't have an on the books job. Mexican can't get loan. Mexican can't buy house.

Anyone see a basic lack of common sense or logic here?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We should set up the same deal that Mexico offers us. Let them leases the land, but do not offer them the ability to buy the property, with the understanding of course that we can take it back at any time.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Anyone see a basic lack of common sense or logic here?

Mexican pays cash for house. Banks aren't the only people who give out loans. Not to mention the far lower cost of living that allowed the Mexican to save a phenomenal amount of cash in the last ten or twenty years. And not to mention the fact that the Mexicans are the new suckers for the legit banks to swindle.

[edit on 6/27/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Ok, who's going to give this imaginary Mexican a $100,000 loan?

Gimme a break dude, your logic breaks down pretty quick.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
There are billions of dumb ass human beings on this planet for that matter. Let's just say I really don't care for the entire human race.

Well NOW we've found something we can agree upon. I'm with you 100% there. Come now, let us embrace as e-brothers.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Gimme a break dude, your logic breaks down pretty quick.

Mexican becomes drug dealer. Mexican makes huge amounts of cash to buy house without the help of bank. Mexican tries to continue with the "good life." Mexican cannot keep up. Mexican becomes jaded. Mexican slowly begins to realize he was disillusioned with the American Dream. Mexican becomes alcoholic.

Mexican is now a true American.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

La eMe

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So, the mexicans who were making $10 per hour are now drug dealers? And it's drug dealers who are buying these houses in Texas?

Now I'm going to have to ask you for your sources and evidence on this.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My family and I are here legally. Political asylum to be exact. My parents and I waited a collective 10 years to be legally brought to the United States. And unlike many illegal immigrants, we didn't come here to turn parts of America into pockets of our rundown homelands, or to violate borders or allow others to do so just because we speak the same language. Just recently Mexican army members were caught in some sort of home invasion where people were killed. These people are setting up decapitation traps for border control officers. These people are smuggling drugs, killing civilians and law enforcement. Forming gangs(Which after the experiences I've had in L.A. and Las Vegas, gangs are just unorganized and really dumb terrorists.) And then demanding that we allow more illegals through, and more drugs, encouraging a virtual invasion of our country by government and military officials of Mexico. They are even given logistics information on how to cross our borders easily by the Mexican Army.

What the #!!!! When are we going to shut this border down? And if our citizens keep dying because of them, should we send a few warning shots across the border?

I know I talk alot about peace , and I know it will sound out of place to hear me talk about Mexico in such a way. But I didn't sign up for the United States of Mexicanada. I signed up for the good ole' US of A. I don't live in this country just to reap it's benefits and give nothing back. This has got to stop. And I think I speak for the majority of Americans when I say enough is enough, secure that # ing border now.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by projectvxn]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermute

Originally posted by jitombe
There are billions of dumb ass human beings on this planet for that matter. Let's just say I really don't care for the entire human race.

Well NOW we've found something we can agree upon. I'm with you 100% there. Come now, let us embrace as e-brothers.

Sure, works for me. Funny how this site has people who think there is no shortage of people out there willing to believe and not question everything they are taught to believe in.

In a comment to another post that we need to do something about immigration - just give it up already. The U.S., Canada and Mexico are merging together and no one reading this can do anything to stop it. Just sit back and enjoy the show, deal with it or else. This is quite the interesting time we happen to be living in.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great I have 13000 acres out near Alpine they can have for cheap.

Get it now!!!!!!

Wonder if I could swap it for some land in Mexico....
Say Cabo

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

www.google.com...

Now wait a minute... let me get this straight. The Mexicans are army-crawling their way over the border to steal our $20 per hour jobs by working those same jobs for half-price, off the books. First of all, what company are you working for that pays $20/hr and then changes its policy to knowingly hire illegal immigrants? Regardless, your logic doesn't end there. Those SAME Mexicans who are army-crawling their way over the border to steal our jobs by working for half-price are THEN borrowing large amounts of cash from Mexican prison-gangs to buy houses. I just wanted to make sure I had this all sorted out, so I can watch out for these Mexicans who are here to steal my job / murder me.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Claiming Mexicans are drug dealers is stereotyping.We have plenty of drug dealers who are not Mexican in this country.Heck we have a government agency that is the biggest drug kingpin in the world...the CIA for crying out loud.Didn't ANOTHER CIA plane crash just recently that was choked full of Cocaine.I don't have a problem with immigrants buying homes on the auction block.If they can afford it and they are legal...thats the American dream.It can only help the housing industry rebound.Is that bad now?The only thing that bugs me is WHY DO I HAVE TO PRESS #1 FOR ENGLISH!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Not just a little piece of Texas...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
WHY DO I HAVE TO PRESS #1 FOR ENGLISH!

Because English is #1

seriously, we don't have a national language. In San Francisco's China town signs are posted in English and Chinese so everyone can understand them.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Not just a little piece of Texas...

[picture of pre-Mexican American War North America]

Ah, so the cause of your blatant racism comes from clever Swedish vodka marketing campaigns then? All of your comments suddenly make sense to me now.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Wintermute]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

First of all, what company are you working for that pays $20/hr and then changes its policy to knowingly hire illegal immigrants?

Every single labor contractor that I ever worked for since I was fourteen. Even friends of mine can no longer afford to take the risk of hiring me, and choose Mexicans instead. A local Union house has even gone down this road in the last two years.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

Ah, so the cause of your blatant racism comes from clever Swedish vodka marketing campaigns then? All of your comments suddenly make sense to me now.

How do you figure I'm racist? You do realize the difference between nationalism and racism don't you?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ever think of getting a job that's not so easily taken by someone who doesn't speak the language, and can live off of next to nothing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join