It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that aliens once lived among us as Gods?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hello ATS; I’ve been interested since I was very young in the extraterrestrial phenomenon our planet has and is experiencing. My friends have always seen my views as being a bit “kooky”, but after seeing the recent Indian Jones film (no I’m not joking) they have become more interested in some of the theories I use to discuss with them.

I’ve always thought the coincidental accuracy of the alignment of the pyramids in relation to a compass of the area where they were built is highly suspicious, and possibly evidence that aliens were among the Egyptians; a well debated topic that still has both sides contemplating.

I find there is even better evidence that aliens have walked among humans though, (possibly) even reproducing with humans.

I’m speaking of artificial cranial deformation (or artificial deformation of the skull) and cranial binding. Still forms of this are practiced today, but artificial cranial deformation was created by ancient societies, supposedly because they believed it made them more intelligent and/or *to resemble the heads of their gods*.

Here are some interesting pictures and quotes on the subject:

***QUOTE: The Maya are known for their Serpent Gods which wore very elaborate, elongated head-dresses and the upper class Maya wanted very much to fashion their own skulls as such. Why did their Gods where such tall elaborate hats? Did they need to because their skulls were elongated? (the Egyptian Gods also have elongated head-dresses; is there a common link between Ancient Gods? Were the Gods the same species or something?)

SITE: circulartimes.org...***

****QUOTE:"Anthropologists suggest this elongated
skull was not deformed by bindings, but
belonging to an entirely different species
only remotely similar to homo-genus. "

SITE: www.greatdreams.com...****

What do you think? Do you think this is evidence that aliens once lived among us as “Gods”?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

The Maya are known for their Serpent Gods which wore very elaborate, elongated head-dresses and the upper class Maya wanted very much to fashion their own skulls as such. Why did their Gods where such tall elaborate hats? Did they need to because their skulls were elongated? (the Egyptian Gods also have elongated head-dresses; is there a common link between Ancient Gods? Were the Gods the same species or something?)

This reminds me of that funny hat the Vatican Pope wears.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These elongated skulls are found all over the world. They seem to be described by people they visited as gods. They were blonde and red haired with blue eyes. They are not artificially formed. They are born that way.
Here is an interesting article on them:
long heads

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Have u seen that movie "indianna jones & the temple of the crystull skull"?
I think the answers ur lookin for are in there check it out

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
Have u seen that movie "indianna jones & the temple of the crystull skull"?
I think the answers ur lookin for are in there check it out

Yeah I've seen it. I don't want to spoil it for others but the way the movie addresses this topic is very interesting. I'd like to read some books on the matter. So far I'm convinced this is linked to alien life forms. The coincidences are are uncanny. It seems unlikely also that ancient societies such as the mayans would know so much about the stars if beings with advanced technology did not teach them about the solar system.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
These elongated skulls are found all over the world. They seem to be described by people they visited as gods. They were blonde and red haired with blue eyes. They are not artificially formed. They are born that way.
Here is an interesting article on them:
long heads

Interesting site, but some elogated or flattened heads are proven to have been purposefully deformed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
YOu would probably be most interested in the star child project. here is the link

It is a very old skull. Not a shaped skull. It is not a skull like yours or mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You know I used to think, that if Aliens did exist, that God did not. And if God did, then why would he ever create a different, ruling species like us humans.

So I thought to myself for a minute or two and put some numbers together. If Aliens reached Earth, then they could travel. Proving they were smarter, ten million more times advance. If they were smarter, and had went through a bunch of wars or crisis situations on their home planet and realized that they could help prevent us from doing the same, what would stop them from trying to writing a book or something that would help govern our laws so we wouldn't turn out like them and their nation-like world? A book with morals, reasons to obey the morals, obligations and duty's to ful-filling life. Now: If you notice, every singly religion on the planet, revolves around either a God, God's and Goddesses, or mother Earth. And their all based around the same basic principles. And they all date back to the beginnings of races.

Who's to say that these Aliens didn't take it upon themselves to write these books, to give us the knowledge? I know that's a big leap, but really, who knows? We weren't there to say no it didn't happen. And I wouldn't put it past them to know that at the time they weren't Gods, just advanced races. Would Aliens actually do that, attempt that? I don't see why, but considering were a weaker race, I don't see why not feel pity for us.

What do you think? I'm not sure if I believe in this, cause I slightly do not. But I cannot say it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i believe you are sincere op, but no i dont think this is evidence. although possible, and i cant say it didnt happen. but in short i have to say no.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think it is an interesting theory that must be examined with an open mind. There is also the possibility that if God exist he is an alien himself. When you think about it sounds crazy, but isn’t a crazy notion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Not a crazy notion at all , it happens to be true .
The evidence for your ET origins are everywhere you look and in your DNA.
If you ever come to visit OZ , let me know and I can tell you a beach you can visit where I can guarantee half the people you will see there are Aliens ! Its funny because we take it for granted but its true nonetheless .
You will notice a lot of the guys and galls have Dragon Tattoos . You will notice lots of grey and green eyes , you will notice a lot of guys have monobrows ( a classic altairian male feature ) .
You will notice altairians generally have square jawed faces , very handsome , lean and muscular . Always polite to the ladies .
Just a little something I thought you may find interesting , Beautiful.
Dont let it go to your head though !

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yes yes, we know...

Here's the story!

a little more then 125,000 years ago the "alien beings" that were suposed to help mankind evolve thought it would be better to use mankind as their personal toys. Those Alien Beings are known as "the fallen angels" that they then became mortal and to not become nothingness, they interbread with mankind. They did this for two fold, to start a liniage of "Kingdom", their families were the ancient "royals". In in this way they could trigger a karmic cycle or reincarnation. This is done through the confusion of spiritual matters within the core of humanity.

Jumping upto 38,000 years ago we find the real story of Adam and Eve. Eve becomes overly friendly with the reminent of the fallen's bloodline. This is where she gets pregers with Cain, the child who would kill Abel. Cain was never really Adam's son. This was the "eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge" as it was this act that deviated from the understood will of God.

There has been 5 large "world" cycles, where the echos of evil, of the fallen, have been wiped away.

This infomation and other very useful and true knowledge can be found within the pages of the Urantia Book.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think it is an interesting theory that must be examined with an open mind. There is also the possibility that if God exist he is an alien himself. When you think about it sounds crazy, but isn’t a crazy notion.
how do you intend to examine it? im all for it but i dont see where youre going with this. chances are god is an alien? how about god created us, and were the "alien" maybe.... god is not an alien flying around in a spaceship. im curious on the subject at hand though so im just curious what the plan is........is there a plan?not to mention whats been mentioned so far is a far cry from proof,

[edit on 16-7-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Good, conclusive evidence? Nope.

There are some old myths that have been interpreted that way by some people for a long time now. Even the old Star Trek series had an episode where a Greek god (who was an alien) captured Kirk and the Enterprise.

The only thing wrong with the "theory" is that there's no good, specific hard evidence to indicate any kind of large alien presence on Earth in the past. No left over space ship nuts and bolts. No old computer monitors in landfills. Nothing like that at all. Now, maybe the aliens were just so good at cleaning up after themselves that no clear and obvious trace of them has been found. Maybe.

Otherwise, the tales of gods our ancestors told around campfires were probably just interesting and entertaining fictional stories, just like the kind we see on TV every night.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hello ATS; I’ve been interested since I was very young in the extraterrestrial phenomenon our planet has and is experiencing. My friends have always seen my views as being a bit “kooky”, but after seeing the recent Indian Jones film (no I’m not joking) they have become more interested in some of the theories I use to discuss with them.

I’ve always thought the coincidental accuracy of the alignment of the pyramids in relation to a compass of the area where they were built is highly suspicious, and possibly evidence that aliens were among the Egyptians; a well debated topic that still has both sides contemplating.

I find there is even better evidence that aliens have walked among humans though, (possibly) even reproducing with humans.

I’m speaking of artificial cranial deformation (or artificial deformation of the skull) and cranial binding. Still forms of this are practiced today, but artificial cranial deformation was created by ancient societies, supposedly because they believed it made them more intelligent and/or *to resemble the heads of their gods*.

Here are some interesting pictures and quotes on the subject:

***QUOTE: The Maya are known for their Serpent Gods which wore very elaborate, elongated head-dresses and the upper class Maya wanted very much to fashion their own skulls as such. Why did their Gods where such tall elaborate hats? Did they need to because their skulls were elongated? (the Egyptian Gods also have elongated head-dresses; is there a common link between Ancient Gods? Were the Gods the same species or something?)

SITE: circulartimes.org...***

****QUOTE:"Anthropologists suggest this elongated
skull was not deformed by bindings, but
belonging to an entirely different species
only remotely similar to homo-genus. "

SITE: www.greatdreams.com...****

What do you think? Do you think this is evidence that aliens once lived among us as “Gods”?

I watched with the townspeople as some skull like this were unearthed under a church in Cuarnavaca Mexico in the 1970s. We speculated they were aliens or deformed humans. We were never sure if the skulls were placed there the night before. The churches there were all built on pyramids. I have entertained the idea that aliens were running things in that valley 2000 years earlier. Of course, I cannot find any record ot the skulls now. They would have been Aztec.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by earthman4]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

This infomation and other very useful and true knowledge can be found within the pages of the Urantia Book.

this is helpful too, from wikipedia

As early as 1911, William S. Sadler and his wife Lena Sadler, physicians in Chicago and well known in the community, were approached by a neighbor who was concerned that she would occasionally find her husband in a deep sleep and breathing abnormally.[7][2] She reported that she was unable to wake him at these times. The Sadlers came to observe the episodes, and over time, the individual produced verbal communications that claimed to be from "student visitor" spiritual beings.[2] This changed in early 1925 with a "voluminous handwritten document", which from then on became the regular method of purported communication.

and there you have the urantia

of course god is alien he is also omnipresent

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
of course god is alien he is also omnipresent

How is that even logically possible? Alien, by definition, means "other" or external. Omnipresent means "everywhere." Inside, outside, everywhere. So how can he possibly be both everywhere including right here, yet external at the same time?

Considering omnipresence, even defining god as a distinct entity creates an irreconcilable logical paradox.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I enjoy being more on the tangible side of this discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hey rap...
i was gonna make a CONEHEAD reference but this topic is really interesting and we might find answers here.
here's one article 'bout a royal family in egypt with "coneheads".
hope it helps.
alien skulls

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Heres something you may find of interest RB (it's been posted before/but not sure if you've seen it...) The first image was taken on Mars in the Hale crater. Pretty cool looking huh?

The next image, which I wasnt aware of until recently (after I found the Mars MOC image) , was unearthed in the ancient city of Ur about 4000BC - the statue was not the image
. If you ask me, the resembelance is pretty uncanny.... but thats my opinion.

Now, how do you like that for a possibilty of Aliens once living among humans? Good stuff RB

www.msss.com...

oi.uchicago.edu...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by spikedmilk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join