It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been on this a site a long time and now I get pics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Yes that is the correct definition. But it was out of context that way you used it and other people have used it.

Threads like this and many more become so bombarded by skeptics you have to read through endless pages of bickering to get to the facts.

Basically you are stating skeptics are the ones causing the bickering. But, as you can clearly see, I have been verbally assaulted in this thread, and I am a skeptic, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I am sorry I disagree it was the accusational tone of yours and a few others posts that rode the line of rudeness. I feel you baited people into some of their responses by repeatedly ignoring facts that were stated such as the OP's willingness to submit the RAW images to professionals chosen by the owners of ATS for evaluation and the fact that the OP stated clearly that he made no claims of ET origin.

Despite all of that.. I have seen people all but string up the OP in lynch mob style as a hoaxer because of the program used to export the photos and crop the orignal for a better look.

If the UNTOUCHED photos are offered for official inspection.. why does the witch hunt continue? Why not let this play out with the people chosen by the site owners evaluating the raw photos and get their opinion before continueing to scream HOAX and call anyone who doesn't recognize it as CGI to be idiots or living in a cave was it as one skeptic put it.

I am not saying you do not have the right to your opinions.. just that you could express them without the accusational tones. And certainly without being insulting as not you, but some of the others have done.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I just don't understand. Why can't I ask my own questions without waiting for an expert which decision COULD be biased. (note the could)

As for me everyone agrees I asked valid questions. I have not been rude and asked simple questions.

I also, do not feel that I was baiting. I asked by own questions. His providing the RAW files had nothing to do with the questions I asked. I did not call hoax or fake.

Lastly, he said the program did not go thro Adobe Photoshop, I asked whats up with Photoshop and he told me it was a program called PhotoShop LightRoom. All I asked him to do was to clear up things for me. Pretty straightforward if you ask me.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by jhill76]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I agree with you. At least the guy gave us what this site is all about. We did not get another US/Bush bashing post or the world will end in 2012 when my toaster eats me. Let the pro's look over the pics and just thank the guy for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Why should we wait? What is wrong with asking our own questions? If I was crying FAKE or HOAX you would have an argument. But, that is not my style.

The OP even said the statement:

There has been no blasting of me and I would not expect less of a group firering questions off trying to find the flaws in my truth.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As far as the ACTUAL topic goes, good job sharing with us man, these photos are awesome. I havent seen any this interesting in a while. I think the lights are so defined because they were so unusually bright, and its the camera trying to take the best picture it can instead of crapping out so it deletes info from the end rays or halo of the lights. maybe.. looks real tome though. whatever it is. my mum thought it looked like an aeroplane landing. but i think the OP would know an aeroplane when he sawr one.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I see a tail in the back....must be a helicopter or jet.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

I won't go to his level. Feel free to delete this post mods.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
with no video to go along with the pics and corroborate this id have to go with a RC object/plane/heli etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by chris_stibrany

Side-Note: He couldn't show me where I said that also!

enough said up there.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The conversation will center upon the topic, which is, "Been on this a site a long time and now I get pics".

Any further discussion upon the poster; or off-topic; may result in action.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Im usually the first one to call ufo pics fake as people know.They look interesting to me.Just thought i would add my two cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
These are quite obviously photoshopped. The 'craft' is a poorly done, low poly render resulting in sharp angles instead of soft, smooth curves on the ship. You can especially see this in looking at this picture

I'm sorry but I have to call this as a hoax, not that I'm an expert but I know bad graphics when I see them.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Great thread, awesome photos, great debate on both sides....the OP is open to the questioning as he or she should be, thanks for posting
....He or she has been around the block here on ATS. They know the drill. They are not angry and expected it and aren't even claiming anything outlandish, just that they saw it, took pictures, here they are.

I would find it hard to believe someone who's been a member of ATS this long would wait for years to purposely hoax anything. But then I guess I am not as paranoid as some

Springer and jritzman are on it...Sherpa, as he should have, questioned the exif data, GreenEyedLeo posted the exif data for all to see....others jumped in with enlargements, pointing out this and that in the actual photo, theories were presented: CGI, an image of a so-called tail of the craft were pointed out...a bunch of people admired the photos....

Starred, flagged, loved reading the thread, can't wait to see what the results of further scrutiny are!

Personally, these are the threads I live for on ATS, where everyone chimes on in, giving varied opinions....most with excellent questions posted to an OP who wants the truth and doesn't balk under the questioning and why should they unless they have something to hide?

This people, is the ONLY way to rule out every possible explanation to get at the truth! If the truth is unable to be determined, everyone tried and everyone gave their best, and WORSE case scenario..... drum roll please...we have ourselves an unidentified flying object!

Think of civil court, versus criminal court....Beyond a reasonable doubt, and just a PREPONDERANCE of the evidence....this is the way to ferret out the truth, IMHO!!!! Kudos to all
Rule out the obvious first.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
These are fantastic pics.

As for the Photoshop question: my belief is that human beings have a natural sense of order and balance. The very many hoaxes that end up on ATS can generally be caught out by that very fact - the old classic Isaac 'claret' one is one that stands out.

However, with these shots, in terms of natural cropping, there is more wrong than there is right. Which naturally leads me to believe that they are real.

But (and a very big Jeremy Clarkson-like 'but'), I always have one huge question with UFO pics like these: If the 'aliens' are so advanced, why do they need huge halogen lights? Haven't they got night-specs?

This leads me to believe that the craft photographed is of human origin.

That fact that it is allowing itself to be photographed so easily (especially in a small country of 60 million people) makes me think that this is nothing more than a military stunt. It's purpose? I'm not sure.

But if it's a stunt for 'publicity's' sake, then I'd put it up for a Cannes Advertising Award.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thank you for posting these awesome and intriguing photos! I have been seeing something similar here, the extremely bright lights , 3 lights everytime, are what always catch my attention. I have got to get a new camera! Hey Bush, hurry up and send me my money so I can go spend it on a camera! LOL!

You are lucky to have caught such an awesome image!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So much flaming and abuse here.

Whatever, fake or not, good pix. (and I'll keep posting positive comments)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I see no "flaming" or "abuse"? Please quote and bring this "alleged" flaming to the mods attention. Perhaps the moderators might indulge us all for 3 hours starting now, with an uncensored time period where we might begin showing the ones calling foul due to "flaming" and "abuse" what the true definition is of these two things are!
...ok, so I can dream!

Gore....did you not have ANY opinion on the story of the OP, and the awesome photos he/she took? Or did you perhaps just drop in to "flame" the "alleged" flamers?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First time reader and poster here...

Could this possibly be a VSTOL? (Even though it's U.S. Marine Corps, etc.)...

www.buzzle.com...

www.fas.org...

I saw one during daylight in the U.S...it definitely did not look any plane or helicopter, as we know them, and it sure was interesting to see the props change position. But I have no idea what lights it has or how they are utilized...

No time to do more than skim the thread and and quickly look at the photos, let alone register to receive accolades if I'm right (just kidding about accolades)...

TY to the OP for the photos...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join