It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been on this a site a long time and now I get pics

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If he has photoshop installed on his computer as the default image program and saved it as so...would that explain the photoshop stamp?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I click on them in chronological order and then went back and forth with my browser to make a kind of "movie"

After watching the tree sway with the wind and watching the object it looks like a kite in motion with lights on it...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

Yes, even when nothing else is made, saving the image inside Photoshop (or any other program) will "stamp" the file with the program's ID (or it will remove it, if the program does not use that data).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
id like to hear more about this green light in the eyes of ukbloke and or his daughter.. if they honestly agree that it could be ready to land lights or not.

but while i looked at the pictures that were posted in a huge format (sorry i dont know the tech terms) it reminded me of the abc special UFOs seeing is believing

when the police officer noticed a triangular ufo with three circular lights in the back just hovering slowly at a very low altitude. it really does resemble the animation sequence shown for that part of the show. I say that as far as the ufo classification. traingle with lights on the back.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So what became of this ,did the experts ever get the data to analyse?
I still think its a reflection on a window photographed from inside ...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

not amazing enough compared with some thread in grey area,more evidence is needed.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join