It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been on this a site a long time and now I get pics

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
subtle, but still terrible photochop. try again please.

Why is it exactly a "terrible photochop" in your opinion? it's easy to make a pronouncement such as yours when you have absolutely nothing to back it up.

i am still awaiting the expert opinion sought by Springer.

[edit on 1/7/2008 by Floh]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Springer, how it's going with the photo analysis?

I am eager to hear from you and your experts about these photos. Our analysis shows that the object in the photos is likely to be a helicopter.

Awaiting your analysis

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

This is very freaky and almost gave me a panic attack!!! I had many dreams of those damn things, I even wrote about them in my book and wrote all my dreams down in the book it was published on 14th Feb 2008 so there is proof im not b*llsh**ting!!

At anytime did u notice a green or blue laser come from this craft?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I just got an email from Jeff Ritzmann stating they haven't received the RAW files via email yet.

Without the actual RAW data (and possibly even with it) it's going to be difficult to tell for sure what this thing is.

If ukbloke would check his email and get the RAW data out as he said he would we could get closer to the truth of this sighting I think.

As it stands right now Jeff is waiting on some specific expertise before presenting his preliminary (without access to the RAW data) findings. Assuming he gets the information he's waiting for I would expect something soon.

Again, without the RAW data this is pretty much a non event since it does appear to be some sort of "conventional" (read human manufactured) craft based on what there is to look at. Combining the personal account of "ukbloke" however does add some strangeess to it that the RAW data may help clear up.

That's all I know at the moment but, with any luck, "ukbloke" will check his email, send the RAW data to Jeff and David and we'll know more.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

guess you aren't from the uk then, there have been MANY ufo sightings all over england past couple of weeks, i dont see why you have to be so hostile, aggressive and baiting,you dis it all in your armchair at home. produce a solid reason why anyone should listen to you.

excellent post ukbloke and the best images i have ever seen of a true unidentified object,

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hey Springer, I replied two days ago asking the gents how they wanted the files, I only got an email this evening telling me how to get such large file to them.

The files have been handed over.

regards theukbloke

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
this is from another thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
In the q+a is says " Q -- Tom, did you have access to the alien craft? Were you ever inside any of them?

A -- Yes, I frequently saw them in the garages, there are quite a few of them. The main fleet is stored at Los Alamos. Yes, I entered several crafts. There were two things that stick in my mind, the odd spongy feeling of the floors, and the unusual pinkish purple color of the lighting. The crew stated the floor becomes ridged in flight, and the purple tint of the lighting changes to bright blue white.

Note the bright blue white this is what is in your pictures

maybe there is some truth to this story

[edit on 2-7-2008 by kev1234]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

im riding in your boat...it really does seem something is just not right...the "craft" in question does seem to have a hell of alot more clarity then surroundings, but im not a expert so ill leave it to them..just my dolla fiddy

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

looks like River Thames Gas to me

no realy nice pics and good work

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theukbloke
I grabbed my camera and snapped the following sequence before it shot off towards the south (look at what the light did to my image sensor)

Shot off? I don't suppose you want to share what that means in more detail? You know, approx. time of day. etc. as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Chinooks are extremely loud, and sound distinctly like a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Excellent pics! Well done, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. These are exceptionally clear. I haven't seen any crafts in all of the UFO pics I've seen that math this configuration.

I know it was dark out and the lights on the craft were bright but did you happen to notice if there was any visible distortion of the space surrounding the object?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a zoom and a cut from one of the large Jpegs

I have been thinking about the curious "edge" around the topmost light, and remembered seeing a similar "watery-burn" effect on old B&W TV shows, where the host's silver suit would be playing havoc with the cameras. If the light went "out of bounds" it would reverse.

Or in televised gigs from the 1970's when the camera pans across a stage light, it would sometimes appear black, and "burn" a trail across the screen (not effects)

Maybe this is something similar, our cameras are just too "primitive" to handle certain luminosities?

just flinging more ideas out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
this is interesting, UKbloke, i live in Staines and have been keeping my eyes to the sky the past few weeks since the Wales UFO sightings, could you tell me what time and date you had seen this?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
me again, sorry for second post but could you also tell me more about the sound? was it a constant hum or did it seem to change pitch almost like a slow pulse?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

you had all that time to get camera and take all these pictures. and not one of them is even close to clear. and your camera has a short movie option yes? where is the sound?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by theukbloke
I grabbed my camera and snapped the following sequence before it shot off towards the south (look at what the light did to my image sensor)

Shot off? I don't suppose you want to share what that means in more detail? You know, approx. time of day. etc. as well.

Nice catch.

I'm not calling the OP a liar, but I'm very good at detecting BS and my alarm is going off. Combined with the long exposure time, something about this isn't adding up.

Please don't take it personally Bloke. I'm just being inquisitive.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
the animated version of the photos is intresting played backwards ,does look like a landing plane ,filmed thru triple or double glazing?

try it tell me im not going mad lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
the animated version of the photos is intresting played backwards ,does look like a landing plane ,filmed thru triple or double glazing?

I'm sorry to look ignorant, but what is triple and double glazing?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
double glazing....windows with multiple panes of glass with a vacuum between,for saving heat/energy .Reflections /difraction appears on both/all glass sheets from certain angles ,tho tbh in reverse it simply looks like a landing passenger jet travelling right to left with the undercarriage lights on to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join