It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been on this a site a long time and now I get pics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Monday before last my ears started humming, and I just ignored it, but then my daughter (the biggest skeptic there is) said she could see an odd green light hovering over the river (River Thames in Hampton, UK) I took a look and at first thought is was a helicopter, but the sound was way off, not the normal thudding but deep bass buzzing sound the lights were wrong as well. The lights were green with very bright white light that was much brighter than I could look at. I grabbed my camera and snapped the following sequence before it shot off towards the south (look at what the light did to my image sensor), the images are shaky as I had to put it on 1 second exposure (well the camera did that for me) as it was dark. I wanted to capture the image in context with the surrounding for you guys to look at. These images were shot in raw and the full exif data is attached to each image.

this is the first one cropped for better detail- look at those lights on the camera's sensor!

Now, am I saying this is an Alien Craft? Not sure, all I know is that is a UFO (to me).

theukbloke

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow- thanks for sharing these with us
I have to admit that I am jealous. I don't have any UFO photos, mostly because I have never seen one. I'm a believer though.

Anyway- I won't pretend to know what it is or what it might be. But I did want to say 'thanks'.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
get ready for the skeptics/CGI people....very interesting but I hear them coming now....thanks for the posting.

Can you describe what you saw with your naked eye?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by thechi]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
wow! Very interesting photos! It seems like it was primarily stationary; is that correct? Did you see it leave the area, and if so, what happened?

I think your photos are exceptionally clear, and very intriguing, you lucky dog!!
I've been carrying a camera everywhere I go for the better part of six years, to the point where people ask me "where's yer little yella case?" (pelican case for camera). Still haven't gotten so fortunate. Goodonya!

The craft doesn't look like anything that is immediately identifiable to me. Good thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

snapped the following sequence before it shot off towards the south

nice pics and what exactly do you mean by it shot off ?

did it fly away like a helicopter ? how fast did it leave the area ?

also...is this the only time you have seen this and have you been checking to see if it has ever returned ?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Considering those a hand held, you did a pretty good job. Does look like some type of craft.

Thanks for the post. It should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter with spotlights to me. You might want to check the crime logs of local PD's in your area to see if the UFO corresponds to the time of any "searches".

I understand the long exposure on your camera has caused the blurriness and it was unavoidable but in this case it looks hundreds of other pics of quite ordinary craft.

When you say it "shot off" towards the south. Can you estimate the speed?

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I want those image experts to look at them, I have the digital negatives (10 MP) and am willing to share, I have nothing to hide.

What did I see - green and white lights -the 75mm zoom is on a 1.6 crop factor so is about twice as close as the naked eye sees.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Are the three bright spots actually the one bright white light due to movement?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The "humming noise"; could you figure out the directiion from where the noise was coming from or did it sound like it was inside your head or ears with no definite sense for direction to the source. If you were to compare the noise to what would that be?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi TheUKbloke, I am going to email Jeff Ritzmann and David Biedny and get them on these. I APPRECIATE you posting these images here and your being willing to email the original image files to the experts for analysis.

This is part of why we built ATS.

If you would u2u your email address to me I'll see that Jeff and David get it so you three can sort this out without me having to be involved.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can categorically confirm it was not a helicopter - I see these all the time here (they follow the river to heathrow). It shot off like - one min it was there the next a blip going south. I couldn't estimate speed very well but based on the speed of a normal 747 (fly over all the time) about 500 MPH? sorry just not sure - faster than a helicopter would be my best guess

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks like a plasma discharge. Cool photos. Now how do I make this more that a single line post, hum? I don;t know how, sorry.

Roper

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hmmm thats a nice spaceship..
almost looks like the millenium falcon

i want one of those. did you get the brand (;

exellent photo's,

definately not cgi, ufo sights are increasing like tenfolds these days, -this was expected, i belive your story about your daughter and your photos are genuine. -by intuition.

did it have two visble blue lights and a bright white single light centered above these?

maybe you could upload one of the 10MP shots to a webserver for us all to look at them in highres.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm confused about the difference in clarity between the surrounding area and the alleged craft. I'm no expert here on this, but it doesn't seem right. I know I could be wrong...as usual.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

Hi theukbloke,

Just looking at the exif data on the first image and the datetime original is 14/6/2008 which was a saturday but you say they were taken monday before last which was the 16th.

One other thing, I have not checked the others yet but this first one seems to have been through photoshop.

Extract below:

EXIF SubIFD @ Absolute x[000000A6]
Dir Length = x[0017]
[ExposureTime ] = 1/1
[FNumber ] = 28/10
[ExposureProgram ] = 4
[ISOSpeedRatings ] = 1600
[ExifVersion ] = x31323230
[DateTimeOriginal ] = 2008:06:14 22:28:32
[DateTimeDigitized ] = 2008:06:14 22:28:32
[ShutterSpeedValue

*snip*

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------
SW :[Adobe Photoshop ] [Save As 06 ]

ASSESSMENT: Image is very likely processed/edited

Any ideas on these to points ?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great photos!! Have you any more of these.

Flaged and stared.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Too bad about the streaks of light problem with night shot. It's hard to tell what it really looks like.

But it is definetly real, it's just what you took a photo of is hard to tell.

Could you tell us what it looked like with your physical eyes? thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My Apologies, these have been sitting on my card for a couple of weeks and I checked the exif for date and must have got it wrong (I transpose numbers in my mind 14/6 became 16th for some reason). It was the 14th as the exif shows. I can promise that these images came right out of Adobe Lightroom - not photoshop - I have the raw files for inspection and don't know an image editor that can edit raw files - do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thats crazy pictures..i'm sure if it was a helicopter u could hear it,seems pretty close.I can hear the sound of a helicopter pretty far away from the national guard base here.Good deal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join