It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question concerning Ouija

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yay!!! Now I *know!* my spell worked....!!...*cackling wildly to myself!*

Thank you darlin...!

Cait the Witch

(clearly in a wicked mood tonight....
)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

Hi maury, My name is Bee,
it was great reading all your comments, i'm so on your level
I told a friend of mine i was very interested in it, and he bought me one of ebay (the most common one) for christmas, this was two weeks before christmas he said i was not getting it till then. The very next day he went to a car boot sale and saw another one which he felt drawn to buy and give me, which he did. I felt the spirits were trying to get me to do it before i was ready (as i wanted to get to know my soirit guide first) so put it away and the one i got at christmas i done the same thing.....till this month (Feb)....i done it with my sister and made contact then done it on my own, i contacted a spirit called muz who was 75 and died from TB, now i think i'm an addict! Lol xx

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, im not going to bother telling you that you should or should not do it, You are clearly determined to despite what warnings you have recieved in this thread.

Let me just tell you my experience with ouija boards. My experience is that nothing has happened. I have used them with other people and I have used them alone. Nothing has ever happened good, bad or otherwise.

I do believe in ghosts and I believe its possible to communicate with the otherside. I have seen ghosts/spirits/souls with my own eyes so I dont doubt that they exsist.

its just that in my life, I have had several experiences with "the other side". I have stayed in haunted hotels, I have lived in houses that had spirits.

Out of all the times that I have tried to contact the other side with a ouija board though, nothing has ever happened.

Now I will admit that you should be careful, because I do believe in ghosts and I do believe there are some souls who are misguided and dont have the best of intentions. It very well could just be something im doing wrong with the ouija board.

I dont know. I havent read the whole thread so I apologise if someone has already done so. But I am curious, out of all the people on this thread who have warned strongly against using it, have they ever had any bad personal experiences with the ouija board? If so I think it might be good for this thread if they shared what happened.

My experience with a ouija board....Nothing happened. What is everyone elses experiene with a ouija board

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Well, you're quite correct in your desciption of yourself there...I can't let this go without one more try...

I have some questions, and it's perfectly ok if you don't want to answer or discuss here...I will respect that totally.

But, I'm curious....

These otherworld entities that you talk about...can I ask what they are and how you know? How do your filter your spirit contacts? How do you build your protection? Which prayers and mantras do you use? Which anointing oils?

I'm sorry if this all seems a little nosey, but your post worries me, and I feel it's just another example of teenage arrogance run riot...you have *no* idea how bad this could be.

And finally...

How do you tell if an entity is lying to you, as they often do? This is perhaps the most important thing you need to learn.

Mail me back if you want to. I won't hassle you again.

Blessed be

Cait

Cait!
Great post!!! Couldn't have done it better myself!

Ouijaboard is just about the last thing to try if your'e not familiar with all the things you asked, AND some more to...

Creds!
//MillsCore

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join