It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question concerning Ouija

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only spirits you can contact with a Ouija board are those in the lower astral realms. All the "good" spirits are in higher, advanced realms and cannot be contacted with the board. So you will NOT get an angel or spirit guide or whatever it is you're looking for.

In my early twenties, I once dabbled with a self-made paper Ouija board and was subsequently being haunted for months... including the feeling of being stared at from behind... the feeling of something evil being in the room with you... the most horrible nightmares I've ever had... sleepless nights...

Finally, one day I saw it. It looked like a dark gray fog hovering below the ceiling. It was kind of undulating and menacing. All of a sudden it felt like someone punched me in the stomach (hard!) and this "thing" started sucking the life energy out of me through my solar plexus.

Obviously, as one poster said, I'm here to tell the story, but it was damn close. It was very hard to get rid of this thing. Trust me, that is not an experience you want. No amount of curiosity is worth that.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You might want to read the experience of these boys. Link

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Iteresting thread.

Is there in documented cases of these negitive things happening to people? Not saying I don't beleive there is somthing to your warnings. Back in the mid 70's when I was a kid we used to fool around with the Ouija board quite a bit (ok maybe 1/4ly). I always thought it was fake. Is there specific guides to follow in order to use one successfully?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just want to know why all those who have experienced negative effects think it is OK for them to learn it for themselves but not for anyone else.

It seems like a total ego trip to me. I have read all the stories, but I have not seen one documented case (as in a reputable medical journal or even news publication) of someone literally going insane from using a ouija as so many claim.

People go, "Oh my life was messed up for years by a demon." Well if you are posting here you obviously survived. If someone else is willing to take the risk, who are you to tell them they can't handle it.

Also could someone please point me to where all of the ouija board info is stored. All this, it is only lesser spirits, or it can't contact the dead it is only demons who lie. SAYS WHO? Who claims to be this great authority and where do you get your info?

I am guessing anyone who claims to be an authority got their info from personal experience and from reading other people's personal experiences. That is what this is all about, personal experience. Let people experience the truth for themselves.

DO you think the first guy who climbed Everest (an extremely dangerous and ultimately trivial thing) came back down the mountain and told everyone they shouldn't go cause it is only danger with no point? Or do you think people should be free to climb the mountain and experience the danger and see the summit for themselves?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
You might want to read the experience of these boys. Link

This is an evangelical Christian publication. They will tell you safe sex incurs the wrath of demons. The article is very silly and involves only one teenage boys anecdote about a Ouija Board spelling BEEZLEBUB. SO scary, I wonder if I could survive a spelling bee? I wonder if I can survive the danger of a board spelling a word on its own?

Examples like these are a dime a dozen on the internet. Does this really scare anyone? Some high school kids talking about a door blowing shut or some cans falling off a shelf. I believe that could be the work of demons.

But obviously, the demons don't come out and kill you, they just play games with you. I am more scared of a pitbull, than of my life being wrecked by demonic doors and satanic spills.

Can someone point me to some actual danger?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
The only spirits you can contact with a Ouija board are those in the lower astral realms. All the "good" spirits are in higher, advanced realms and cannot be contacted with the board. So you will NOT get an angel or spirit guide or whatever it is you're looking for.

In my early twenties, I once dabbled with a self-made paper Ouija board and was subsequently being haunted for months... including the feeling of being stared at from behind... the feeling of something evil being in the room with you... the most horrible nightmares I've ever had... sleepless nights...

Finally, one day I saw it. It looked like a dark gray fog hovering below the ceiling. It was kind of undulating and menacing. All of a sudden it felt like someone punched me in the stomach (hard!) and this "thing" started sucking the life energy out of me through my solar plexus.

Obviously, as one poster said, I'm here to tell the story, but it was damn close. It was very hard to get rid of this thing. Trust me, that is not an experience you want. No amount of curiosity is worth that.

Yeah, but you survived. If someone wants some risks and excitement, who are you to tell them they don't want the experience? Do you honestly think you were at risk of death? And you conveiniently leave out how you "miraculously" freed yourself from this demonic curse.

Now that might be useful info for the OP.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would say go ahead and use the ouija if you want. I Have and it certainly didnt ruin my life or anything.

I would say most people do it and then a loved one dies a few months or sometimes even years later and they are like "oh crap it must be the board". Bad stuff happens sometimes whether or not you deal in occult matters.

Tarot cards and the I Ching are much safer and more relaxed. I couldnt see anyone having a problem with these unless they are a hardcore fundamentalist or something. They are Like divination by dice. Random patterns telling us about the future or the world around us.

The Talking board is more like a crystal ball or pendulum.(not saying its the same as these just closer than Tarot and I ching). Its scarier than tarot. People say you can get possessed cause you feel weird and tingly while you use it.

Also using the ouija can be bad cause almost everyone hates on it. Christians say its evil, Its witchcraft, It opens doors you can't close. Athiests hate on it because they say its just a stupid kids game and laugh at you for being childish. They say its your own subconsious mind playing tricks on you.

Wicca are all holier than though with their "im ready for this but you are not" claptrap. Its like everyone is an inexperienced apprentice exept them.

The spirits do lie a lot in my experience so dont expect any mystic revelations or cosmic truths to come out. But the lies often seem more mischeivous than straight up evil.

Ouija probably wont tell you anything you dont already know but the same could be said for tarot. Use it with someone you are comfortable with maybe even someone you are attracted to. It helps to have strong emotions going in.

Be careful who you tell about your experimentation cause everybody is a hater when it comes to ouija. Its crazy and fun but dont belive every word they say and dont expect the answers to the universe.

Good Luck brother.

Onwards Toward High Adventure.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bruceleeroy2

Of course you can use it by yourself. Don't listen to these people that say it's dangerous, you can't get possessed or anything like that. It all depends on the "energy" YOU put into it. It is your subconscious speaking to you through the board. If you get "dark" messages" it is the darkness within YOU, not some demon or ghost. It is the same with Tarot. Everything is energy and you create the outcome, it all depends on how strong you frequency is. Again, it is HARMLESS!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
I just want to know why all those who have experienced negative effects think it is OK for them to learn it for themselves but not for anyone else.

DO you think the first guy who climbed Everest (an extremely dangerous and ultimately trivial thing) came back down the mountain and told everyone they shouldn't go cause it is only danger with no point? Or do you think people should be free to climb the mountain and experience the danger and see the summit for themselves?

Sure, go ahead and try it. The worst that can happen is that you get harassed by demonic entities -- why not, Dude, check it out for yourself. It's REAL fun.

I wouldn't compare this to climbing Mount Everest, which is certainly dangerous but at least has a benefit to it... seeing the summit and having tested and surpassed your own limits. There is no benefit whatsoever to playing with the Ouija. The very best you can expect from it is that nothing happens at all and you get so bored that you never touch it again.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by sylvie]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah, but you survived. If someone wants some risks and excitement, who are you to tell them they don't want the experience? Do you honestly think you were at risk of death? And you conveiniently leave out how you "miraculously" freed yourself from this demonic curse.

Now that might be useful info for the OP.

Yes, I survived. Hoo-ey! If you want to do something exciting and risky, go bungee jumping or play Russian Roulette with your dad's gun. I'd choose that over months of despair and mortal fear and being reduced to a shadow of yourself any day. And you may not know it yet, but there are things worse than death. You can actually lose your soul... I was once very close.

To answer your question: I freed myself from the "demonic entity" by, in the moment of greatest desperation, crying out to God and the archangels to help me.

But that was not the end of it. That "thing" must have kept taps on me because it came back ca. seven years later (I got rid of it then by having a Reiki master cleanse my apartment), and several times after that. So even if you think it's gone, that's not necessarily the case.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

To answer your question: I freed myself from the "demonic entity" by, in the moment of greatest desperation, crying out to God and the archangels to help me.

But that was not the end of it. That "thing" must have kept taps on me because it came back ca. seven years later (I got rid of it then by having a Reiki master cleanse my apartment), and several times after that. So even if you think it's gone, that's not necessarily the case.

So all I have to do to get rid of the demons is pray and then have someone move their hands "all mysterious like" on my furniture. These demons must be really scary!!! And talk about dangerous, I might even need to get my carpet steamed.

You are not really making a case for not trying it. i believe in the possibility of the paranormal and if a Ouija board can prove it to me through demonic tricks, then it sounds like a bargain.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I definitely don`t think its all inside our heads...

we have had the pointer going in circles so fast around the board
that is was almost hard to hang on.....

i`m talking about a bunch of ADULTS.. who were serious
in testing the board....

no one was faking.

and I don`t buy the "its our subconscious" bit.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So all I have to do to get rid of the demons is pray and then have someone move their hands "all mysterious like" on my furniture. These demons must be really scary!!! And talk about dangerous, I might even need to get my carpet steamed.

You are not really making a case for not trying it. i believe in the possibility of the paranormal and if a Ouija board can prove it to me through demonic tricks, then it sounds like a bargain.

So try it, for crying out loud. If you don't want to listen to any advice and you're so dead-set on trying it, then what's keeping you?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well guys I tried it...three times in fact...and...and...Nothing. Nothing happened at all, I poured some energy out in hopes that it would bait a spirit or whatever may be out there, but nothing happened at all. I'll try it again tonight and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Fact. Humans do not like being told what to do or not to do. We are rebels, rebellion of the heart, that is who we are and how we get around in our ever growing life.

I say do not do it, not by yourself, or even if there are 10 others with you. Still the more you hear the "Do Not!" the more stubborn you will become, as any of us would. Will you follow advice if given from the heart? If so, then please do not use it. Up to you. All your choice

**Many believe that it is just Christians who say "Don't", not true as there are many others who would tell you the same. I know SOMEONE, It is not someone i know who know someone but one of the the most important people in my life who would say "No", and so more aggressively than i would or can try to be. The person i am talking about deals with magic, tarot reader, a great sense of the spiritual side. When he does a "cleansing" of a house with his "magic", a question those will receive is "Did anyone use a ouija board?"

I will say he does deal with real bad crap but are totally against the use of the ouijas, why? As someone mentioned and spot on, no good spirit will arise from that plain, the level of ouija is too low. I do not believe it is what is inside us that "shows" or appear, but that is my opinion only.

There are the many that have tried it and nothing happened. I like to believe it is our guards having our backs. Many times people do not know they have opened a door, maybe the reason why they get help from the outside to come clean their homes. It is a risk.

When people say do not especially if it comes from all different beliefs then follow that advice. We may not all believe in the same Supreme Father or whatever but we all know there is that evil out there that will hurt us if given the chance.

Cheers!

[edit on 6/28/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I got a little carried away, admittedly, but I was just trying to provide a counterpoint for the OP.

Extraordinary phenomena require extraordinary proof. For most people, personal experience will suffice for existence of the paranormal. But at the same time, someone else's personal accounts do not.

Therefore, for most people to be convinced, they have to experience it for themselves. If the Ouija board is such a guaranteed way to experience paranormal phenomena, then I think everyone should do it. And damn the consequences

If anyone can suggest another surefire way to put me in touch with the supernatural, I would very much like to hear it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I, as an atheist, feel the need to say this... I do believe in residual energy, both "good" and "bad." I have never heard of anything good come from playing from them- in fact, I was never allowed to have one, and my parents were not religious- my Mom was barely a Christian and even she told me in a very resounding and firm "no" that I could not have one. They are not fun- you can not trust any entity you might make contact with. Without sounding too dramatic, I think it is best to leave it alone.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
An entity named ZoZo is the one who comes when the ouija board is

played with.

FYI

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here you go!

SOURCE

ENJOY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, once again I tried it last night and nothing happened. I even recorded it and no unusual sounds were heard, maybe I have something protecting me. I'd like to think so, but either way it hasn't worked for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join