It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J. S. Bach: music and occult knowledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Rosicrucian FAMA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db97b1ceb271.jpg[/atsimg]

In the morning following we opened the door, and there appeared to our sight a vault of SEVEN sides and corners, every side five foot broad, and the height of eight foot. Although the sun never shined in this vault, nevertheless it was enlightened with another sun, which had learned this from the sun, and was situated in the upper part in the centre of the ceiling. In the midst, instead of a tombstone, was a round altar covered over with a plate of brass, and thereon this engraven:

A.C.R.C. Hoc universi compendium unius mihi sepulchrum feci
Round about the first circle, or brim, stood, Jesus mihi omnia
In the middle were four figures, inclosed in circles, whose circumscription was,
1. Nequaquam vacuum
2. Legis Jugum
3. Libertas Evangelii
4. Dei gloria intacta

arcaneadvisors.com...

POST CXX ANNOS PATEBO (After 120 years the tomb was opened ==> 1484 + 120 = 1604)

And in more detail:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f121354a11b.jpg[/atsimg]

Translation of this Latin text can be found on page 109 and 110.
books.google.com...

1484+120=1604
After 120 years I shall open (After 120 years I will return)
This compendium of the Universe I made in my lifetime to be my tomb
(I have made this sepulcher a single compendium of the universe)
Jesus is my all (Jesus is all things to me)
1 A vacuum exists nowhere (Nowhere a vacuum)
2 The Yoke of the Law
3 The liberty of the Gospel(s)
4 The Whole Glory of God (The untouchable glory of God)

The second translation can be found in:
"The True and Invisble Rosicrucian Order"

The SEVEN sides HEPTAGON of the Tomb
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4fcc1de6730.jpg[/atsimg]

At the end of above text we find:
Sub Umbra Alarum Tuarum Jehova = 243
Mysterium Magnum = 243 (Has te same value)
243 is very well known by Pythagoras.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Geometry at Stonehenge HEPTAGON
A recent computer-aided-design investigation of the Neolithic 56 Aubrey Hole circuit at Stonehenge has led to the discovery of an astonishingly simple geometrical construction for drawing an approximately regular 56-sided polygon, feasible with a compass and straightedge. In the present work, we prove analytically that the aforementioned construction yields as a byproduct, an extremely accurate method for approximating a regular heptagon, and we quantify the accuracy that prehistoric surveyors may have ideally attained using simple pegs and ropes. We compare this method with previous approximations, and argue that it is likely to be at the same time the simplest and most accurate. Implications of our findings are discussed.
precedings.nature.com...

Tools to build Stonehenge are:
3 Compass and straightedge geometry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4260ee46b60c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cantata BWV 51 and the Rosicrucian connection:

pagesperso-orange.fr...

Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen

=> The partition, dead form of the work

An initial remark strikes quickly and invites further: the score totals 355 steps, or 355 is transcribing digital Frater Christianus Rosencreutz. By leaving naturally guided by the cutting style of the work, then we see easily that these 355 steps are divided in 129 old style (the first three movements) and 226 modern style (the chorale and alleluia).
129 is the transcript of Sepulchrum ... which actually evokes something old. As for the 226, it is the number of years between the birth of RC and the discovery of his tomb, or the birth of Martin Luther and the announcement of the renewal "confirmed" by the celestial discoveries of Kepler.
At this point of the study, hope is fading already a coincidence: it will disappear forever. It is not without evoking the division of the Bible in an Old Testament imposing strict laws ( "the yoke of the law") and New affirming "freedom of the Gospel" (theme Rosicrucian and Lutheran), division, which bounces the despair of believing crushed by the weight of his sins to the confidence in divine mercy.

Push further. The 129 measures burial of part stand out naturally in three movements households respectively 68, 24 and 37 measures.
The first of these numbers is well known: 6.8 = 2x1x3.8 So Bach, who affixes as usual his seal on the first movement.
24 is both the transcript of ACTA (altar CRC) and the number of thrones celestial court of the Apocalypse of John.
37 is the number of reasons that led the Brotherhood to reveal its existence is also the numerical equivalent of X + P, whose letters form the interlaced monogram of Christ and remember the name of Rosencreutz whose arms were a cross (Kreuz) St. Andrew (X) surrounded by four roses (Rosen German, Greek Podon, where the initial P) and the seal of Martin Luther.
37 This is reflected in the Marriage chymical, including 37 of the 100 chapters deal with culture, based on admiration of the great work.
Any part of the cantata announces renewal, a rebirth, a revelation and a risk of Apocalypse, contrasting with the form of "archaic" (according to the criteria of 1730) to music and with the idea of the grave: the coincidence opposite exceeded cleavages.

The choral ensemble + hallelujah splits logically into 119 + 107 steps: 119 transcribed Nomen Nescio, name of the fellow who discovered the tomb, and 107 Compendium (summary) that evokes the prophetic epitaph, also discovered by Nomen Nescio. All numbers of measures of writing have a meaning consistent with all Frater Christianus Rosencreutz, whatever the interpretation adopted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b08e7ac7904.jpg[/atsimg]

Finally, "Gott Jauchzet" draws parallels the epic Rosicrucian and life of Christ: Johann Valentin Andræ conceived of history as cyclical ...
1604 = Opening of the Tomb (Right side of picture)
226 = Choral & Alleluia (Subtract)
=====
1378 = Starting year of Rosicrucians

=> The musical performance makes room for life

Some may object that our reading of this digital sheet music covers only the written part and ignores the two occasions mentioned in the arias.
Thus restores audible form by adding the times: we must add 29 measures in the first aria and 15 in the second.
The first part of the cantata (the old style) is therefore inflated to 129 + 29 + 15 = 173 steps, the second bearing his 226.
Now 173 reads 17.3 ... so RC The written form of the partition designs digitally which contains a tomb, when opened by running the piece, the founder of the Brotherhood.
And the music makes the writing lively.

This process transforms addendum to the details of the first part
In audible form, 68 of the first aria becomes 68 + 29 = 97 therefore the transcription of Bach is that of Christian.
In the second aria, the monogram of Christ mentioned by 37 to 37 + 15 = 52, transcript Iesu.
And adding that 52 to 24, found 76 recitative therefore 2x1x38 Bach.
Returning to the small diagram above we see that all numbers of the audible form have meaning consistent with that of the written form

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d19a48615d93.jpg[/atsimg]

Beautiful confirmation of the definition of gematria, the study of connections between words with equal digital transcripts.
It is over the possibility of a happy accident. Note that all invocations of Christ in Greek is: XP (kristo, christo) Iesu Christo, which recalls the legacy of the Pythagorean brotherhood and concerns Hellenizing of Martin Luther and Philipp Melanchthon, concerns reiterated by the obvious.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
J.S. Bach’s Toccata in F Major (S. 540) is an image of the kundalini!
by E. Alan Meece

Bach, Chakras, Tarot

www.sfo.com...

Enough evidence that BACH is Occult

www.botaineurope.org...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
BACH used the code scheme of Francis Bacon in his music.

Jesus Mihi Omnia = 157
www.light-of-truth.com...
Just enter the text "Jesus Mihi Omnia"for the Simple Key cipher and click on calculate.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
1378 is the birth year of Christian Rosenkreutz.
1378 is the start of the Rosicrucian calendar.

This work describes the life of Christian Fellowship (Christian Rosenkreutz), who founded the Rosicrucian Fellowship.

1+3+7+8 = 19

19 = Arcanum of the Alliance

Which is very significant when having some idea of the symbolism of the Rose-Cross.

Manly P. Hall 33°: Dante Alighieri, Godfrey Higgins, and Albert Pike

I do not know how reliable, overall, are the writings of Paul Foster Case; however this is also interesting:

"True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order"

edit on 4-11-2010 by Tamahu because: changed link

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You can find at
smphillips.8m.com...
many research articles proving the Kabbalistic Tree of Life basis of the seven musical scales that, as the Church authentic and plagal modes, formed the basis of Western music, as well as their connection with other sacred geometries. Article 14 is recommended as an introduction.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

1378 is the birth year of Christian Rosenkreutz.
1378 is the start of the Rosicrucian calendar.

This work describes the life of Christian Fellowship (Christian Rosenkreutz), who founded the Rosicrucian Fellowship.

1+3+7+8 = 19

19 = Arcanum of the Alliance

Which is very significant when having some idea of the symbolism of the Rose-Cross.

Manly P. Hall 33°: Dante Alighieri, Godfrey Higgins, and Albert Pike

I do not know how reliable, overall, are the writings of Paul Foster Case; however this is also interesting:

"True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order"

edit on 4-11-2010 by Tamahu because: changed link

Thanks, the books of Paul Foster Case shows some difference, dependent on the year,
273 = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M A B I V
640 = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M M L K Tz V R
465 = King Solomon = M L K sh L M H
====
1378 = Total

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
You can find at
smphillips.8m.com...
many research articles proving the Kabbalistic Tree of Life basis of the seven musical scales that, as the Church authentic and plagal modes, formed the basis of Western music, as well as their connection with other sacred geometries. Article 14 is recommended as an introduction.

Yes, I found that website before.
This thread discusses the 440 and 432 Hertz

Greeks used 432 Hertz (Radius of the Sun in Miles x 1000)
432 and (mirror 234) = 666
Revelation 13:18 provides the famous number and 13 x 18 = again 234.

Therefore the Greek secrets were clear to me.
However thanks for Article 14.
This provides the mapping between Greek and Hebrew secrets.
Rosicrucian encoding is closer to Hebrew mapping.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Kees van Houten first published the book "Bach en het getal" (Bach and the number).
This book shows clearly the Rosicrucian connection.

In 2010 Kees van Houten published another book, called “Tönet, ihr Pauken! Erschallet, Trompeten!”

In this book he provides evidence that in the Weihnachts-Oratorium the first sentence:
“Jauchzet, frohlocket, auf, preiset die Tage” should be replaced by: “Tönet, ihr Pauken! Erschallet, Trompeten
www.keesvanhouten.nl...

In some German and Dutch cities he provides presentations, including the Rosicrucian connection and this new book.
www.keesvanhouten.nl...
edit on 5-11-2010 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When I was growing up Jimi Hendrix and J.S. Bach both featured in my dad's record collection. I don't know how to explain it in words but as I listened, I got the feeling by that they were trying to express the same thing musically.

I found something profound and similar in the music of both of them, anyone else? I find it hard to explain where music could demonstrate...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This book describes the secrets related to 440 Hertz, Bach, etc.

De Codes Van Da Vinci, Bach, Pi & Co, which means
The Codes of Da Vinci, Bach, Pi & Co

etopia.sintlucas.be...

The author Dirk Huylebrouck homepage starts indeed with Pi (3.14) from Pi-Ano
etopia.sintlucas.be...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OP; can you define "occult" ??

Just recently i found and downloaded a nice piece of music called "Bach to the future" by miss silver, you ll find it here on ATS. Its a good mp3 which combines J.S. Bach's music with some Binaural beats / Meditational sounds, and i really like it. Its perfect for Relaxation, letting your mind flow etc.

I did a little research (aka watched youtube--clips :-) on Binaural Beats, Cymatics, Soundhealing, Tibetan Singing Bowls. There are lots of parallels in these subjects.

Shortly put together: Sound has impact on matter (Cymatics) especially on liquids. Most of our Body is liquid, hence you can use sound to change flows in our Body aka heal it. The tibetans and many others use different harmonies to resonant with our "chakras". So did Bach, Gregorian choirs and others.

So basically they discovered some natural/physical laws and are using them for good.

Can't see any "occult" in it (maybe because of another definition of "occult".
The only sinister thing is how crappy today's pop songs sound in reference to Bach.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

thanks for that link, sounds very interesting, have only quick-scanned it yet, but will go to detail reading.

Back to "occult": if we define it as "forgotten in time" we agree

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bach 's occult symbols now teached at University. (Topic 3)

www.dezebra.com...

Uneven moods and occult symbols in Bach
On March 21 we will naturally devote attention to Johann Sebastian Bach, which is his birthday.
We do this through a PowerPoint performance that lyric, music, mood and tone are the main symbols.
A dizzying, intense yet airy quest Wim Thijs.

It discusses:
(1) Biografie - het leven van Bach in vogelvlucht. (1) Biography - Bach's life in a nutshell.
(2) technology - something about way of tuning keyboard instruments, harmonics, explaining the
secret code by the musicologist Bach Breadley Lehman gave his way of voting.
Comparison of the "Bach-voting" with the so-called equal temperament used today.
(3) Occult symbols - symbols whose interpretation of Bach servant, interspersed with sound
samples from various compositions.
(4) Pause
(5) Matthew Passion - treasure hunt for symbols that are hidden by Bach.
The quest culminates in the discovery that the structure of the Matthew Passion is a
direct representation of Bach's own beliefs and the symbol of Christianity.

collegerama.tudelft.nl...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another German book on Bachs occult knowledge:

"Der okkulte Bach" by "Frank Berger"

Zahlengeheimnisse in Bachs Leben und Werk (Number secrets in Bachs live and work)

www.libri.de...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join