It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Nail In The Coffin: Irrefutable Proof the Flight 93 Crash Scene Is a Lie

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by IvanZana

!

People are far smarter than you seem to give credit.....

Than why do you persist in trying to convey your magical theories on how Boeing 757 crashed without breaking grass, displacing not even half the volume of the plane or pushing any dirt feet away from the site,(an impossibility considering the official story claims the plane was travellig in excess of 500mph inverted at 55 degree angle) not catching any wood or grass on fire in the direction of the official flight path.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As you can see in this next series of pictures, there is no evidence of a Boeing 757 crashing in these images which is the alleged crash site of Flight 93.

Missile or bomb?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another smoking gun

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Here's the problem, mirage....you have a link to ITT....and 'torque'....this refers to a TURBO-PROP' engine.

Please don't mix apples and oranges, to coin a well-worn analogy.

A jet engine, when not attached to a propellor, as in a 'turbo-prop', is NOT the same as a high-bypass jet engine, ala the RB-211 or the PW.

Try again.....

I know - I didn't actually mean the text - I meant the picture showing a high-ratio bypass engine, but anyway...

IF, and a BIG IF, the B757 was 'shot-down', then there would be many, many BIGGER pieces, scattered over a wider area than seen at Shanksville, PA.

Instead, all of the DNA of the victims, the DFDR and CVR were all recovered within a small radius, there in Shanksville, PA. NOT SCATTERED over miles and miles and miles, as would be the case if it were a 'shoot-down'.

I didn't say it was shot-down. I don't support that theory (why is for another thread). I said blown up.

If you understand how an air-to-air missile works, then you would understand my point.

Yes, I do.

IvanZana raises yet other good point - trajectory of the "crash".

[edit on 23-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
The evidence clearly shows that there was no fuel consistant with a Boeing 757 on board. Whatever made the bomb/missile crater as not a Boeing. Remember, No grass was burnt? no blades of grass broken where the plane is said to have hit bla bla.

There is a large stand of trees adjacent to the crash site that were burned completely. The grass around the crater looks burned, dried and dead to me. Both of these conditions (burnt trees and dead dry grass around the crater) are clearly seen in the very photos you posted above.

Just wanted to edit to add that I do realize my post is way off base...because I almost forgot....burnt trees and dead grass don't put a 757 into that hole! Douh!

[edit on 7/23/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

The evidence clearly shows that there was no fuel consistant with a Boeing 757 on board. Whatever made the bomb/missile crater as not a Boeing. Remember, No grass was burnt? no blades of grass broken where the plane is said to have hit bla bla.

There is a large stand of trees adjacent to the crash site that were burned completely. The grass around the crater looks burned,[edit on 7/23/2008 by darkbluesky]

Show me.

Also, the blast radius is consistant with a missile or bomb and not a plane crash. They are not burnt but broken by concussion. The burnt edges on the trees were from the ensuing fireball after the ordinance detonated.

See picture above that proves the official flight path is bogus.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Another smoking gun

THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing �a screaming thing� that �screeched� as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a �very loud screeching sound� passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.

�It was like nothing I�ve ever heard before,� Smith said.

The explosion that followed sounded like a �sonic boom,� he said. Smith and others said they felt the shock wave from the explosion.

Smith said he was used to seeing a variety of military aircraft from the nearby Air National Guard bases in Johnstown and Cumberland, Md.

Another groundskeeper said he saw a silver plane pass overhead toward the crash site from the southeast after hearing the loud �screeching� sound. The large silver plane was at an elevation of several thousand feet, he said.

A local veteran who flew combat helicopters in the Vietnam War told AFP that the high-pitched screeching sound was indicative of a missile.
www.americanfreepress.net...

A local veteran who flew combat helicopters in the Vietnam War told AFP that the high-pitched screeching sound was indicative of a missile......indicative of a missile......of a missile... a missile... missile....

[edit on 23-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I have posted a variation of this next comment on another 9/11 thread here at ATS, so I'll keep it short.

If, in fact, the 'Official Story' of any of the 9/11 events is false, or just cover story, and if the US Government, meaning the Bush 'minions' are responsible for the deaths of 3,000+ innocent Americans on that day, then why in hell are we arguing about silly details like this???

Wouldn't it be better to go out, collect solid evidence, and prosecute these criminals? Hopefully, after a trial, put them in prison for the rest of their lives?

Just a thought......

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Bush 'minions' are responsible for the deaths of 3,000+ innocent Americans on that day, then why in hell are we arguing about silly details like this???

I will accept that as admission of your failure to prove a plane crashed in Shanksville in the light of all the evidence that does not support such a theory as the official story will tell you.

Wouldn't it be better to go out, collect solid evidence, and prosecute these criminals? Hopefully, after a trial, put them in prison for the rest of their lives?

Just a thought......

What makes you think this is not happening as we speak?

Do you think the 'little details' presented here at ATS are the cutting edge of the investigations? Pfffff, Your dead wrong. This stuff is fluff compared to the real evidence that names names and orgs.

But Weed, you know these things could sometimes take decades. There is no time limit for justice. It is always served one way or another. Baby Steps. Baby steps.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Another smoking gun

The information on this image is false.

The actual final heading of the aircraft (according to the DFDR) was 190. That is precisely the direction the GREEN arrow is pointing. I don't know what the "offical flight path" in red is based on. Maybe Ivan could explain.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ivan.....you are a piece of work. My olive branches are met with disdain, and sarcasm.

You are so full of yourself, your true colors are displayed, for all to see.

Actually, your attack is pathetic.....you have proved NOTHING!!!! You have nothing but innuendo, and you are wasting your time here on this puny website, when you could be organizing a March on Washington to unveil the TRUTH!!! You know so much, have so much inside knowledge, then prove it! Activate!!! March!!!

Or, just continue to proclaim the 'truth', and hide behind a computer.

Can anyone define what is a paranoid delusional personality??

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A Reminder: Post to the Topic and not the poster.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Iva.....you are a peice of work.
Actually......and you are wasting your time here on this puny website, when you could be organizing.....to unveil the TRUTH!!! You know so much, have so much inside ........prove it! Activate!!! March!!!

Or, just......, and hide behind .........

Can ....what is a par...anoid ..........??

Bla bla bla AD HOMINEN ATTACK bla bla bla.

As you can see your lack of maturity in dealing with important issues such as this is quite sad and disresprectfull to the victims of 911 and it also does NOT put a plane in the Shankville crater.

You see..... The truth is.... No Plane Crashed In Shanskville. Tell everyone you know .

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
@weedwhacker:

Did you see anything strange at the Pentagon that day?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ivana once again you have been caught posting false information.

As stated above your flight path is not accurate.

Your green arrow is the flight path as shown by radar data and the FDR:

Please see here:

www.ntsb.gov...

(page 3 )

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Ivana once again you have been caught posting false information.

As stated above your flight path is not accurate.

Your green arrow is the flight path as shown by radar data and the FDR:

Please see here:

www.ntsb.gov...

(page 3 )

Thanks for proving IvanZana correct.

If you turn the image around so you can read the text, North is to the top. I think you'll find the direction of flight matches IvanZana's drawing.

If you knew the topography of the Flight 93 crash site, you'd know that IvanZana's photo is very closely orientated North upwards.

Check Google Earth if you really doubt me.

maps.google.com...

Get directions from here: 40.051345, -78.904442

EDIT: It seems the ground has been leveled. Even the "other" scar is no longer evident.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

Thanks for proving IvanZana correct.

If you turn the image around so you can read the text, North is to the top. I think you'll find the direction of flight matches IvanZana's drawing.

If you knew the topography of the Flight 93 crash site, you'd know that IvanZana's photo is very closely orientated North upwards.

Check Google Earth if you really doubt me.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

Not sure what you're talking about.

Final heading was 190. Ten degrees west of due S.

Go to Google Earth and look at the crash site in aerial view and note the coimpass rose. The green line on Ivans picture is heading almost due south.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Compare TYs NTSB document with a map. The final direction in the **NTSB** drawing is NOT 190 - it is nearer 150.

IvanZana's photo is near enough North Up.

Check the map I linked with the co-ordinates. It is also North Up. It matches IvanZana's photo orientation, and put with the NTSB drawing, shows that IvanZana's drawing is correct.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

The drawing is irrelevant, the scale is way too large, and it is intended as a summary of the entire flight path. The DFDR shows the final heading to be 190, which is almost exactly the bearing of Ivans green arrow.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mirage:

Thank you for pointing out my error.

*has a healthy portion of crow pie*

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join