It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Nail In The Coffin: Irrefutable Proof the Flight 93 Crash Scene Is a Lie

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by im_being_censored
"Maybe its tail acted like a Samurai sword instead..."

"Samurai's in Shanksville"

The name of Killtown's next blockbuster internet production

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

That didn't prove it.

Let me ask you this, if UA585 buried its tail completely into the ground, why would you expect any different from United 93?

93 was traveling at nearly double the speed. And it impacted into a relatively soft, reclaimed strip mine.

I should also take this opportunity to point out an error in your video, one of them at least. Your animation of flight 93 impacting the ground has both wings making contact at the same time. That's not what happened.

Go ask CIT if you can borrow their model 757 that they use in their latest smoking gun release and then break out your Playschool compass and work out 40° nose down pitch with the model airplane rolled 130° to the right.

Now pretend that the airplane is flying just like in real life (you can make airplane noises with your mouth if you want). You will notice that the right wing hits first.

Let me know how it works out for you.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
(you can make airplane noises with your mouth if you want).

Wow, now that is funny.

Sorry mods... really, I spit out my Corona reading that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That didn't prove it.

Let me ask you this, if UA585 buried its tail completely into the ground...

How did it not prove it?

Is that what happened?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Darn dble post, be more patient on the post button....clik clik

[edit on 8-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How did it prove it? You are the one suggesting that it was not buried. Prove it.

Right after the 585 animation, there was text on the screen stating that the tail was found buried in the ground.

Have you asked Craig or Aldo if you could borrow their model airplane yet?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Doesnt make sense. Impossible.

Your jokes and spitting out your alcohol is in poor taste and indictive of your personality and immaturity when it comes to tackling real life issues and facts that demolish the official account of 911 especially concerning flight 93 or the lack there of.

This is a serious discussion about the lie that flight 93 crashed in Shanksville. It is apparent that your failure to support the official story has left you with insulting everyone here at AboveTopSecret and it STILL DOES NOT PUT FLIGHT 93 IN THE HOLE.]

See the 2 pictures above? Boone? Weed? Throat? What is wrong with them?

It clearly shows that no plane crashed in Shanksville. Look at the pictures.

Grow up guys. The jig is up. Btw do you goto gay and lesbian forums and call everyone a bunch of freaks and f's? I would hope not....

Why do you come to ABovetopsecret, the worlds largest conspiracy site and call all its good, intelligent readers a bunch of kooks and freaks for being interested and contributing to this site? Cant you see that your just insulting the majority of the people that come here?

Do you think your swaying anyone with your disinformation and derailing tactics? You have yet to offer one shred of evidence that proves a plane crashed in Shanksville except some out of date links from foxnews .com that really doesnt prove anything anyhow.

Boone, throat Yogurt, weedwacker, Seymore Buttz/CptObvious
Your imaginative twisting of facts rivals that of Arlan Specter's Magic Bullet in the Warren Report. We all know why the impossible magic bullet was invented. You invent theories on how a Boeing 757 (Flight 93) and all its fuel 'Atomized' and"de-materialized" on impact without burning any surrounding grass around the small 10x30ft hole, when there has been not one shred of evidence from the crash investigation to support it, and in fact, actual photos of the crash site disprove you.

No plane crashed in Shanksville, tell your parents and friends to research flight 93.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

This is a serious discussion about the lie that flight 93 crashed in Shanksville. It is apparent that your failure to support the official story has left you with insulting everyone here at AboveTopSecret and it STILL DOES NOT PUT FLIGHT 93 IN THE HOLE.]

Grow up guys. The jig is up. Btw do you goto gay and lesbian forums and call everyone a bunch of freaks and f's? I would hope not....

Why do you come to ABovetopsecret, the worlds largest conspiracy site and call all its good, intelligent readers a bunch of kooks and freaks for being interested and contributing to this site? Cant you see that your just insulting the majority of the people that come here?

Do you think your swaying anyone with your disindormation and derailing tactics?

I wasn't calling anyone names...or go to gay chat rooms to make fun of people.
There are actually two gay members on the 911 forums that are open about their sexuality. One is a truther (kinda) and one is a skeptic. I have very good conversations with both of them. I don't give a rats a** what their sexual orientation is.

What you need to do Ivan is address the evidence that was presented to you ...the evidence YOU ASKED FOR. Stop dodging it sir.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How did it prove it? You are the one suggesting that it was not buried. Prove it.

Right after the 585 animation, there was text on the screen stating that the tail was found buried in the ground.

It showed that the impression didn't penetrate the ground. Didn't you not see that?

So are you saying Flight 93's tail buried into the ground and left that Wile E. Coyote impression?

Tail or recorders?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

See the 2 pictures above? Boone? Weed? Throat? What is wrong with them?
Yes, how could anyone miss them? You have spammed this thread, and others, with them several times.

Scroll back up the page and read the suggestion I made to ibs (airplane noises optional). Try the experiment and get back to me.

It clearly shows that no plane crashed in Shanksville. Look at the pictures
I did, they don't.

Uhh...Ivan, you are the one who post links to web sites that contain homophobic and anti-Semitic content. I addressed that earlier, did you miss it?

To keep things on an even keel. And maybe because I get paid to.

Do you think your swaying anyone with your disindormation and derailing tactics?
I sure hope so.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There was no tail. That impression was already there and it extends many feet above the drag line.

What ever hit there had no tail or wings consistant with a bowing 757.

One thing we both agree on is the Flight 93 did not crash there as all the evidence is suggesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

They tell me Ivan... why (as I have repeated several time) does the FDR coincide with the witness statements?

Why won't you address that ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
why (as I have repeated several time) does the FDR coincide with the witness statements?

You mean conflict. See PFT's Pandora's box III.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt They tell me Ivan... why (as I have repeated several time) does the FDR coincide with the witness statements?

Which witness statements?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They tell me Ivan... why (as I have repeated several time) does the FDR coincide with the witness statements?

Why won't you address that ?

we all have and so have the OP, you just failed to understand it.

Ultima asked, which eyewitness matched the FDR? The wobbly then stalled guy? or the 50ft above ground count rivets guy? or the small white thing the size of a van crashing lady? or the fighter jet school kids?

Which one is the official?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This is a bump for Boone.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ivan,

Time to stop with the strawman. Time to stop asking others for help. You were presented with several witness statements. These statements match rather closely to the FDR. Please explain this.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Time to stop with the strawman.

Yes it is time for you to stop with the strawman and answer the question.

Which witness statements agree with the FDR and which do not, and are their more witness statements that agree or disagree with the FDR?

Also can you explain the flickering lights that were reported?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You know their is something I have been wanting to share on this thread.

I dropped out of this debate LONG ago but for some reason this thread got my attention.... And I wanted someone to find what I wanted to share because I could not find it... but now I FOUND IT!!! YEAAAAA!

Watch this but don't let it "Scar" you!:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Great vid! It speaks for itself...
Especially the one with the news reports that they dont show any more, i wonder why?

My common sense tells me what is obvious...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join