It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The obvious Conspiracy of 9/11

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
English isn't my native tongue so i'll try to express me the best i can
I Posted the threat * How couldn't someone believe in this conspiracy? * 4 days ago in a pretty bad english, poor grammar...well, sorry
I'll pay attention to this

I personally found that Loose Change brought some obvious proofs to support their video. For sure, I saw more than Loose change : However, i just don't understaind why there is still some people who completely reject the Conspiracy theory 's

I suppose that Dylan Avery (who written and directed Loose Change) is illogical for many of you. A documentarist , fake and simple as Micheal Moore

On the other hand, if you take few minutes for some research in encyclopaedias, books of science you'll see that the melting point of materials used for the foundations do not correspond to the heat produced by ``possible crash`` landing of plane in
the WTC.
If you get some information about the flight 93, about ``supposed ``terrorists who are still well alive in their own country. Explosion heard in wtc 7 (Mr. Jennings gives a stunning account of explosions inside World Trade Center 7)

The American air fleet which was completely absent there this day!!!
One of the world power, Devoid of air protection? Come on! Get some informations, you'll learn that the air fleet of U.S.A was in a flight practice far away from the place. Funny coincidence.

I am perhaps lost, but the obviousnesses are obviousnesses

Please, don't bring me links of websites filled of video seeking to deride the conspiration. Bring your arguments, in your own words.

there seems to be conspiracies everywhere, at each days. We make part of it , But we cannot do anything. Don't trust your gorvernment.




posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As I already mentioned in that other thread, I side with the experts that actually do this kinda stuff for a living.

And the overwhelming majority of them see no evidence of a conspiracy, simple as that.



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kulturcidist
 



You dont think that having the military run a massive wargame exercise on 911 simulating hijacked airplanes crashing into the pentagon and new york by terrorists trained by and living near u.s bases in Florida then having their passports fly out of burning buildings and planes only to have some of them alive and well somewhere else in the world somewhat conspiratorial?

HUH? Puff Puff pass....



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hey, I just watched this vid an hour or so ago. click



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I had never saw this video before. Pretty awesome dude.



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
You dont think that having the military run a massive wargame exercise on 911 simulating hijacked airplanes crashing into the pentagon and new york

Well, why wouldn't they? The idea of terrorists using passenger jets to attack Western targets was hardly new at that time, in 1994 the French had prevented an attempt by GIA (Algerian Islamic terrorist group) to crash a hijacked Air France jet, fully loaded with fuel, into, surprise surprise, the Eiffel Tower. And just a year earlier the WTC had already been attacked, so it wasn't that much of a stretch.

en.wikipedia.org...

And if the military was indeed "training" for an actual attack then we wouldn't know such exercises had ever taken place, that kinda stuff stays classified forever.


Originally posted by IvanZana
by terrorists trained by and living near u.s bases in Florida

So they were all US government agents?


then having their passports fly out of burning buildings and plane

Why is this so unusual? Explosions tend to blow matter outward, and lightweight objects such as paper have a greater chance of being pushed away than others, just think back to all those sheets of paper blown out of the WTC after the planes struck.


only to have some of them alive and well somewhere else in the world somewhat conspiratorial?

This misconception stems from the fact that many people in the Middle East have the same names, none of the hijacker's parents consider them to still be living.



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kulturcidist
Well, why wouldn't they? The idea of terrorists using passenger jets to attack Western targets was hardly new at that time, in 1994 the French had prevented an attempt by GIA (Algerian Islamic terrorist group) to crash a hijacked Air France jet, fully loaded with fuel, into, surprise surprise, the Eiffel Tower. And just a year earlier the WTC had already been attacked, so it wasn't that much of a stretch.

en.wikipedia.org...


But yet "no one could imagine hijackers using jets to crash into buildings" right?


"No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon" -- I'm paraphrasing now -- "into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile."


www.cnn.com...

No one but the very people tasked with thinking of such things.


Why aren't you asking Ms. Rice what she ment by this when it was "hardly new at this time"?


And if the military was indeed "training" for an actual attack then we wouldn't know such exercises had ever taken place, that kinda stuff stays classified forever.


It's amazing how if it was a conspiracy everyone would be talking but yet these things "stay classified forever".

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Griff]



posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
But yet "no one could imagine hijackers using jets to crash into buildings" right?


"No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon" -- I'm paraphrasing now -- "into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile."


www.cnn.com...

No one but the very people tasked with thinking of such things.


Why aren't you asking Ms. Rice what she ment by this when it was "hardly new at this time"?

Yep, that's why they called it an "intelligence failure." We got caught with our pants down, it happens.


Originally posted by Griff
It's amazing how if it was a conspiracy everyone would be talking but yet these things "stay classified forever".

I meant they wouldn't have been made public knowledge if those exercises were indeed dry-runs for Operation 9/11, what kind of a moron trains for a terrorist plot and informs everybody about it?



posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kulturcidist
Yep, that's why they called it an "intelligence failure." We got caught with our pants down, it happens.


I wish I could screw up my job as much and still get promoted. I hope Ms. Rice can sleep at night knowing that she couldn't think of a scenario that has already happened in the past and ended up killing over 3,000 innocent people.

If I screwed up a design and killed 3,000 people would you still be saying "oh well, it happens"? I highly doubt it.


I meant they wouldn't have been made public knowledge if those exercises were indeed dry-runs for Operation 9/11, what kind of a moron trains for a terrorist plot and informs everybody about it?


The same "morons" who use this information to claim "incompetence" and "confusion".



posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I wish I could screw up my job as much and still get promoted. I hope Ms. Rice can sleep at night knowing that she couldn't think of a scenario that has already happened in the past and ended up killing over 3,000 innocent people.

Humans fail sometimes, it will happen, and we just gotta learn our lessons and be better prepared next time.

Besides, you know what they say about hindsight.


Originally posted by Griff
If I screwed up a design and killed 3,000 people would you still be saying "oh well, it happens"? I highly doubt it.

Nope, naturally you'd have to answer for it, based on how responsible, directly or indirectly, you actually were.



posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kulturcidist
As I already mentioned in that other thread, I side with the experts that actually do this kinda stuff for a living.

And the overwhelming majority of them see no evidence of a conspiracy, simple as that.


Do what 'this kind of stuff for a living'?

This is the first time in history anything like this has ever happened, it seems to me they wouldnt have much work pre 9-11-01.



posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Conducting investigations of major disasters.




top topics



 
0

log in

join