It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst child abuse in history - dont read if easily upset

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Double post!
see my reply below.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
How many of these guys are put into therapy and
have a psychiatrist to help 'understand' them once they are caught?
A LOT.
I knew a young man at a certain mental hospital who told me about molesting children.
He blamed nearly everything on his mom who had abused him and called him satan growing up.
How many people even on this board were abused and, yet don't molest children?
Molesting kids is second ONLY to murdering them.

Let justice be done! Quit coddling these sneaky perverts.
Forgiveness is not for the courts!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

To the question you posed "Do you believe children are born evi?" Yes I do believe that, of course a little baby isn't going to show signs yet but some people, too many, are born bad. They are nurtured in loving homes and grow up to be savages. It happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We need vigiliante justice. I want someone, anyone, to step up and start murdering pedophiles by the hundreds. I want someone to step up and be the rightful force in this world, instead of simply jailing these people, the vigilante hunts them down, tortures them and finishes them off by making them feel violated just like all the children they masturbated to felt. I can only hope, willing to buy Kira.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Sickining absoluletly sickining
Yeah he should die from lead poisining I'd say a 50 caliber

What gets me is that there are people out there defending this guys right to live.

This guy has 0 Redeaming qualities. I say let him out in the general prison population then justice will be done.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

How does this make society better? By stooping to the level of the monsters? These are sick twisted monsters, predatory animals in the truest sence of the term. What do you do with a mad dog? You kill it, quickly and humanly as possible, you don't torture it...not only doesn't the dog, or in this case the molester, understand why; it cheapens the person doing it.

Nothing is gained by punishing these monsters, save damaging our own souls. Kill if we must, incarcerate at the least. Torture? Not an option.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Truly horrible. This guy definitely has no conscience. I'm against the death penalty, but for him it would be better than anything less than life in prison.

With that said, I find it shallow how people get so angry about crimes to little kids, but by comparison couldn't give a crap if it happened to someone over the age of 17, because they can't "defend themselves" (more like, because they're not cute).

If this guy had a collection of stuff done to adult women, I would find it almost as bad. Adults are someone's kid too, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Yes I would find it as equally disturbing. Rape can be committed from both a male and a female.

Rape is rape regardless of age or gender! Remember that.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
To the question you posed "Do you believe children are born evi?" Yes I do believe that, of course a little baby isn't going to show signs yet but some people, too many, are born bad. They are nurtured in loving homes and grow up to be savages. It happens.

Maybe the homes are too loving? Parents take some responsibility for what goes on in their own house. I read the post that explains your feelings and I think you choose to see things in black and white.

They were good, they are blameless, even though they were the adults and it was going on in their own house.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Does anyone else also notice the praise of criminals that AREN'T sexually deviant in these sort of threads?

Like "let the REAL prisoners" deal with them, like a cold-blooded killer is a good person just because their victims happen to not include anyone under 18. I'm sure some criminals are just as sickened as you and me by this stuff, but I don't think Al Capone or someone like that would give a crap either way.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Two unwritten rules of prison.

Old bill be taken out ASAP.
Kiddie fiddlers to be tortured.

The older prison members (back when crime was crimes not sick sh*t like this), even then the "cold blooded killers" had some respect for the old ways of life. You don't touch children.... Never.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Oni x x]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These criminals will still lust after 15 year old girls, rape adult women, and mug kids, if not "touch" them. They're no different to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
reply to post by Everythingyoudespise

. All I've done is suggest that maybe we shouldn't react so harshly to someone who was born with different tastes than the majority of us.

Someone should check your basement. Seriously.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jesu$atan]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The people who are calling for these offenders to be tortured and murdered need to look at themselves in the mirror and ponder for a moment if they like what they see. We all have monsters inside of us and we are all capable of doing horrendous things. The moment you give in to your monster you have failed at life and lost the privilege to judge others.

Assuming that all pedophiles, both male and female, will eventually become rapists is completely ignorant. If that was the case then every human being on the planet who experiences sexual attraction will become a rapist. It is all about self control, those who have it can deal with their sexual attraction and those that don't end up hurting innocent lives.

I don't claim to have all the answers to the worlds problems but I do know that if we go around killing everyone we feel is a monster eventually there won't be anyone left. You can sit there thinking your are the perfect little creature but in reality you are still a primitive slightly intelligent human who if given the right circumstance will do anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Err, I don't know where you are coming from at all. Not all of us have monsters in us. The majority of us would never ever maliciously take a child and assault them in these ways. I would never believe that any pedo would not molest if the chance came along;it may take some a little longer to get up the nerve, and there may be some that never get the right opportunity and don't have the guts to flat out kidnap, but I would bet my last dollar that any pedophile given the opportunity where he thinks he won't be caught, would attempt the act of rape. And once a pedophile is proven beyond a doubt in court to be a pedophile he/she should never see the light of day again. I am not for torture, but in rare instances like the guy with dozens of tapes where he had raped babies----one still w/ umbilical cord---imo they should just be executed so no chance of escape, too much danger to society. But execution should be reserved for the very most heinous of crimes.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesu$atan

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
reply to post by Everythingyoudespise

. All I've done is suggest that maybe we shouldn't react so harshly to someone who was born with different tastes than the majority of us.

Someone should check your basement. Seriously.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jesu$atan]

Yeah I hope a child crime investigator is reading this.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Let us not lose sight of the thread's purpose here, people...

The title reads: Worst child abuse in history-don't read if easily upset.

Remember that?

Let's discuss the guy or guys from the article in question, not each other.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by Bombeni

Maybe the homes are too loving? Parents take some responsibility for what goes on in their own house. I read the post that explains your feelings and I think you choose to see things in black and white.

They were good, they are blameless, even though they were the adults and it was going on in their own house.

What? Did I say "too" loving? I am talking about average homes where the parents loved their kids, had the average amount of dysfunction like everyone else, 3 kids turned out to be a doctor, a computer operator and a school teacher and the other one murdered 3 people in a gas station holdup. It happens. Some people are born bad, you will see signs of it usually when they are very young if you know what to look for. It happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join