It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting aliens..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hey, I've had troubles sleeping lately and I sleep with TV on, I've caught it turn off by itself several times, 2 days ago I woke up at exactly 4 AM and it turned off in front of me. I keep having dark thoughts and nightmares before bed, so I woke up speaking in tongues, makes weird evil noises
Then, I was having a nightmare again, woke up and I sleep facing a window, and there are HORNS in the window! I freaked!! I saw that it was deer, I was like what??? Out of all the windows, it ended up STARING into mine, then it walked away. I was thinking, can aliens or whatever be changing shape into animals? Am I being abducted? Or do I need some therapy lol...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

wow i have had a very similar thing happen to me i was working away from home and was staying in the house we were working in. st. halena ca. anyways the house was empty the neibor had given us a tv. but it did not work . out of boardum one night i worked on the tv and got it to pick up channel 8 a news channel. every time i went to sleep and woke up the tv. would appear to be off the air and then bam rite back to the news. this is where it gets crazy and i dont think its for all ages so if you want to hear the rest of the story then email me at ocfuelpolishing@yahoo.com

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, you may call them aliens but I would call them demons. Demons can change shapes, such as ghosts or other entities, and sometimes they make animalistic noises. Either way, to me they are the same, and they want to scare some people. Have you been messing with the paranormal lately before those things started, or have they just picked you for a reason only they know?

My personal experience to these things is very limited, I have been visited by something that I could only feel, but not see, and I got almost paralyzed because of that. No physical contact was involved, nothing special happened, just that awkward feeling. I could clearly feel the invisible 'entity' staring at me behind my back when I was sitting on my PC in the daytime. It was behind me for about 5 minutes, then it left. I didn't say anything to it. I think something also came to me one night, but I told it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ, because it hurts them, and it did. At least I'm not posessed by any of them.. When it first happened I was scared of sleeping but I'm getting used to it, as I know they, what ever they are, can't hurt me.

As you said speaking in tongues, making evil noises, my worry is that you are being posessed. :/

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Ferdane]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Before jumping to a supernatural cause, look at some situational reasons. Are you under any new stressors or an excessive amount of stress, do you eat right before you go to sleep, is there a sleep timer on your television? You may be having a sleep disorder, perhaps sleep apnea or paralysis. Do you live in a heavily forested area, explaining the deer. A small problem may be that you are focusing on these negative events, compounding the frequency with which they occur. While I don't necessarily recomend going to a pyschiatrist or psychologist, maybe you should talk to someone close about any problems you are having that might be causing these negative thoughts. As much as I like to believe in supernatural things, usually life ends up having a pretty simple and reality based solution. Maybe you have a family history of night terrors, but no one talks about it. Just throwing some ideas out there. Good luck, hope you start to feel better.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know about shape shifting, but if I thought I might be being abducted I would get a video camera and look into motion censor activation add ons. Also check your body for marks that you may have, anything odd. (Even if they have been there as long as you can remember.) Ask your family if they are or have experienced any thing similar. I would think that it may be a spiritual attack. There are forces at work that we can't see but feel, oh yes we can feel them. A family member I have has had similar night terrors and a sleep condition. Diagnosis "Sleep paralysis" & "Bi-polar." Some of this is brought on by their disturbing and traumatic childhood. My t.v. also shuts itself off and never used to. I don't think of it as a bad thing, If it turned on by itself I would be scarred. Speaking in tongues is a great thing and is the language of the angles. you should go see a priest for he is sworn to secrecy and the catholic religion is rumored to have extensive knowledge in spiritual warfare. That deer could of been coming to see what the commotion was ( you tossing and turning making noise in your sleep.) or eating the grass thats not whipper snipped against the house. There is a lot of explanations for the deer, the T.V. and the dreams. I suggest U look to Jesus. I'm not a Dr. or a catholic. But I think that seeking help from professionals might be a good idea. (Heck you never know if the crazy giving you answers is sane on the W.W.W.)

top topics

join