It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is necessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that the NWO may be a necessary step to planetary development? That maybe there are other people on other planets but they won't let it go public until the world is one and then the Earth can represent itself in the context of a planetary community?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Have you ever considered that the NWO may be a necessary step to planetary development? That maybe there are other people on other planets but they won't let it go public until the world is one and then the Earth can represent itself in the context of a planetary community?

If you mean the NWO that is being constructed right now, run by the depraved, corrupt warmongers that want us for slaves then NO!

We would be sunk with such a set-up, however a single world government run by decent human beings is a different matter. Yes I believe this is what we need for planetary and human developement.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A single planetary government might come into existence, eventually. But no clear rationale is expressed why it MUST be so. The only reason demonstrated for a need for centralized control is for the convenience f the controllers, not the citizens.

A benevolent governing body does not have to be all-powerful in scope and reach. Yet this is the model foisted by the current NWO ideologues.

If it comes to pass via self-determinism, then so be it. However, this government must have a mandate from the planetary population, not the wealthy elite, not the religious class, not the 'self-appointed nobility'.

Representative forms of government could, assuming legitimacy, agree to a single government, but what we are seeing has nothing to do with global consent. It is all being orchestrated and manipulated by a self-imposed class of super wealthy moguls and power hungry families.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

A benevolent governing body does not have to be all-powerful in scope and reach. Yet this is the model foisted by the current NWO ideologues.

If it comes to pass via self-determinism, then so be it. However, this government must have a mandate from the planetary population, not the wealthy elite, not the religious class, not the 'self-appointed nobility'.

Representative forms of government could, assuming legitimacy, agree to a single government, but what we are seeing has nothing to do with global consent. It is all being orchestrated and manipulated by a self-imposed class of super wealthy moguls and power hungry families.

Exactly right, and I hope it will happen one day. It's strange how we are going towards this single controlling force yet we are being manipulated into hateing and fearing everyone else.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A fourth reicht is necessary for planetary involvement, like in say a nazi style federation? Well guess we have to pass on that one and wait for a more enlightened good guy force to make an offer. Basically it all comes down to this. NEGATIVE ets have aligned with our corrupt leaders and enabled nwo with their technology. They have broke non-involvement and universal laws and hence we can ask for and hope for involvement of positive ets, the ones who respect freedom and equality and individual empowerment, the ones that God empowers. These forces mentioned are symbols probably, but they are very interesting,
Job 38:31 "Who can bind the sweet influences of pleiades or loose the bands of orion."

Many suggest that we are being left to solve the problem by ourselves. Well average people are a little outgunned here, and over-powered. When we do resist, many many casualities amongst them, and their children will occur. But, I do know that Superman cannot fly by a child being assaulted without incurring Karma. I also know that positive forces and perhaps even a positive confederation exists. We must respectfully ask for help and do all we can ourselves.

Though ets are advanced they are the older kids in the cosmic family. We are the four year olds, and the Parent does not allow the older kids to enslave and manipulate their little brothers. Its that simple. And I go outside everynight to remind them all of the situation, and the karma they themselves incur by acting out a mean universe versus being aligned with goodness and helping others. Its a good thing they're telepathic right? You can tell them off every night and ask for assistance from God and His/Her universe.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Even if the NWO is benevolent, humanity is still not intellectually ready for it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A central 'goverment' is, and will be the next step in our evolution towards a society that can encompass mankind's true humanity.

Let us not forget that we have had many set-backs in our short history in achieving this new status, primarily because as a race, we have been conditioned from birth in believing in, and upholding, imaginary boundaries and ideologies as dictated to us by our governments/leaders, past and present.

Once patriotism means loyalty to ones own planet and not just to the piece of land we currently live in then, and only then will a "NWO" become a our next step up the evolutionary ladder. At present, it would take mankind many more generations to come before we could even begin to think about embarking on such a radical move.

Personally, I feel a "NWO" of sorts will be forced upon us sooner rather than later and for all the wrong reasons. The "NWO" that many feel will come, will be but an enhanced excuse to further control and manipulate the free thinking of the peoples of this planet.

Where there is conflict, there is control and separation in the minds of people.

[edit on 27/6/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I've heard all that you've said before and I think it's sounds just about right, or feels just about right. I've also heard that if we are not ready when the time comes then we will be helped by the 'light beings'.

I do believe all this, I just hope most of us don't die before it happens. If the current NWO has it's way there won't be many of us left.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Project paperclip which is declassified is mostly responsible for the whole thing, along with the Bildenburg group, and a certain creep who would like to depopulate the planet, now in his 90s. NWO is not your friend. The human race, minus its corrupt leaders, is either aleady far ahead of the psychos at the top, and for those not yet awakened and lost in the corrupt and violent paradigm created for us, they have the potential to be awakened. The idea that we are not some how enlightened enough for the fourth reicht is not only ludicrous, its just so far off base as to what NWO is.
Power cannot be centralized with a greatly reduced in numbers (as the most incredibly insane psychopathic murders known to mankind wish to kill billions of men women and children), chipped and given life expectancies of a light bulb that quickly burns out. No, power can't be centralized. It must be shared by many grass-roots democracies that are transparent and empowering to its citizens. A central governing body, watched by citizens all the time who have the power to overturn bad decisions, that ensures certain world wide services such as healthcare would be nice. Theres nothing wrong with people, just the creeps running the show. And hopefully, soon, they will be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Centralisation of political power is usually a bad thing.

The question is how do we resolve the issue of corrupt human beings and a possible need to 'progress' to an Earth government to join a planetary place in political terms?

Or do we need to separate 'local' 'domestic' politics while organising a separate 'planetary' group that represents off planet interests?

new topics

top topics

join