It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videotape every cop you see

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
A prime example of a cop that got shunned as a child and went into law enforcement to prove something to himself.

Perhaps a prime example of the typical urban skateboard punk who has ZERO discipline at home. I wonder how shocked mommy really was when she got the phone call from the officer.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
When a filthy pig is sent to prison they have to keep them out of the general population because they would get punked out and wasted as soon as they hit the compound. Cop's are weak and cowardly unless they have the upper hand and a few of their pals around to back them up....alone they are usually cowards and sissies.

They always send a cop to a low security prison and keep them isolated because of the obvious hatred that cons have for the enemy; they remember being lied about and set up and disrespected by the thuggish pigs and will not forget anytime soon, so a cop in jail has little chance of doing time in any regular manner...and that is the way it should be.

The cops you see in these videos deserve far worse than merely being fired or jailed...they have forsaken their sworn oath to protect and serve and be huimble to their bosses, US. So, they deserve the worst fate we can dish out....that fat pig that hassled the skateboarders should be wasted on the streets some night...left alone to die with his last thoughts how he deserves his fate for all his crimes against the people...and maybe his pals will wake up and smell the reality sinking in: The people will not wait forever for justice, and bad cops remoive themselves from any consideration at all.

Film the scum....challenge the scum...and never give in to their lies and garbage...SUE the filth anytime they cross the line and make sure that these scum never get a chance to abuse more of us in the future.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Cops do not like people filming then.
. . .
It would start out slow at first, but eventually when a cop does a pullover, there hopefully would be some neighbours and/or passerbys standing on the sidelines filming their every move.

Cops are not the only people who do not like being filmed.

I recently had a "bad cop" experience, which upset me because I have known a lot of police officers over the course of my life, and this one jerk's behavior reflects poorly on all of them.

I was yelled at, given a field sobriety test (during which the yelling continued) and threatened before being released to continue bringing home my drunk friend. I had pulled into an empty parking lot, at my friend's request, and a cop pulled up to see what we were doing. My friend, for no reason at all (besides being wasted) told him that I "hadn't been drinking that much!!" Thanks, friend.

Bottom line... I was not drunk, had done nothing wrong, and hadn't even been pulled over... The guy was just an ass with "little man" syndrome.

But had some "neighbor or passerby" filmed the incident, I would have been more furious with them than with the bad cop. Who are you to film my interactions with the police? This was a very embarrassing incident, and I would rather that Joe Blow on the street did not have video of it. All I would have needed was for that to show up on YouTube or something. I am an attorney. I really don't want my field sobriety test recorded for posterity.

In fact, if I ever I was pulled over and saw someone videotaping the incident, I would ask the police officer to make them stop taping it. Think about that side of the situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well duh. Do you like people filming you without your permission? I'm sure you don't. Cops are people too, not brainless robots as would believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oo speaking of which, I have a cop story to share. Last night had a run in with the cops.

On my way to work, I saw something very "paranormal" going on down my road. I called the police on my way to work. I'm not going to say what I saw incase anyone I know is reading this (I like anonymity) but if you must know, send me a U2U and I'll tell you what I saw that I had to call the police about.

On my way home from work about 5 hours later, there was a cop sitting on the side of my road watching cars. He followed me home. Due to the "paranormal" sighting I had earlier, I decided to take the back way home to my house. While the cop was following me, he noticed that I strangely took the back way home, so he pulled me over.

Asked for license and registration, very nice about it. He said he pulled me over because I took an unnecessarily long way home to my house (the back way) and he thought it was odd. I told him I took the back way home due to the "paranormal" sighting I had earlier. Told him the details. He said he was the officer (actually him and his partner) that were dispatched and they have been patrolling the area.

Said have a safe ride home and let me go.

overall, a nice experience with the cops. It was a bit messed up that they pulled ME over even though I was THE ONE that made the call for them to come out earlier that night, but of course they had no way of knowing I was the one that made the call.

He even joked and said he could have given me a ticket because I crossed the yellow line but said he wouldn't.

See, not all cops are bad. Yeah I got pulled over but I was the one that got them dispatched to my road any way, lol. And at least they were doing their job and checking out strange occurances, like me taking a weird way home.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

Perhaps a prime example of the typical urban skateboard punk who has ZERO discipline at home. I wonder how shocked mommy really was when she got the phone call from the officer.

ZERO DISCIPLINE???

and you have made this discission how????
do you know the kid?... do you know the family?
thats a pretty naive assumption....

that COP/PIG/ARSE_HOLE
is a Bastardo.
another poster said they are not mindless robots...
umm....I must disagree there.
If you follow the rules of the N.W.O ... then yes , you are a mindless robot....

Having said that , I also have seen good cops too...they do exist.
they used common sense....mostly only the older guys though..

the younger ones are mostly A_HOLES .

one reason to become a cop is to help serve society.

what about all the other reasons,?????????????????
and there are lots........sadly....
you get to boss people around and/or rough them up, mabey even beat them badly..
you get to carry a gun and feel POWERFUL over others...not a good trait.
you get to drive a car as fast as you want ,when you want.....
you have hundreds of other gun totting people in your "Gang".

I walked across the street from my house to use the bank machine at the gas station the other day.
I used it, and on my way out the door a COP/DICK/ARSE_HOLE
blocks my path and makes me open my sweater zipper..
I`m 44 years old for pet`s sake

I have no criminal background..
WHAT RIGHT DID THIS DINK HAVE TO embarrass me and
start searching me...
I was soooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock
Oo speaking of which, I have a cop story to share. Last night had a run in with the cops.

On my way to work, I saw something very "paranormal" going on down my road. I called the police on my way to work. I'm not going to say what I saw incase anyone I know is reading this (I like anonymity) but if you must know, send me a U2U and I'll tell you what I saw that I had to call the police about.

On my way home from work about 5 hours later, there was a cop sitting on the side of my road watching cars. He followed me home. Due to the "paranormal" sighting I had earlier, I decided to take the back way home to my house. While the cop was following me, he noticed that I strangely took the back way home, so he pulled me over.

Asked for license and registration, very nice about it. He said he pulled me over because I took an unnecessarily long way home to my house (the back way) and he thought it was odd. I told him I took the back way home due to the "paranormal" sighting I had earlier. Told him the details. He said he was the officer (actually him and his partner) that were dispatched and they have been patrolling the area.

Said have a safe ride home and let me go.

overall, a nice experience with the cops. It was a bit messed up that they pulled ME over even though I was THE ONE that made the call for them to come out earlier that night, but of course they had no way of knowing I was the one that made the call.

He even joked and said he could have given me a ticket because I crossed the yellow line but said he wouldn't.

See, not all cops are bad. Yeah I got pulled over but I was the one that got them dispatched to my road any way, lol. And at least they were doing their job and checking out strange occurances, like me taking a weird way home.

Nice story, but I've already stated I've met tons of genuinely nice cops. I'm not one of those people that wish a horrible death on every cop out there. Just justice for the corrupt ones.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad

. . .
It would start out slow at first, but eventually when a cop does a pullover, there hopefully would be some neighbours and/or passerbys standing on the sidelines filming their every move.

Cops are not the only people who do not like being filmed.

I recently had a "bad cop" experience, which upset me because I have known a lot of police officers over the course of my life, and this one jerk's behavior reflects poorly on all of them.

I was yelled at, given a field sobriety test (during which the yelling continued) and threatened before being released to continue bringing home my drunk friend. I had pulled into an empty parking lot, at my friend's request, and a cop pulled up to see what we were doing. My friend, for no reason at all (besides being wasted) told him that I "hadn't been drinking that much!!" Thanks, friend.

Bottom line... I was not drunk, had done nothing wrong, and hadn't even been pulled over... The guy was just an ass with "little man" syndrome.

But had some "neighbor or passerby" filmed the incident, I would have been more furious with them than with the bad cop. Who are you to film my interactions with the police? This was a very embarrassing incident, and I would rather that Joe Blow on the street did not have video of it. All I would have needed was for that to show up on YouTube or something. I am an attorney. I really don't want my field sobriety test recorded for posterity.

In fact, if I ever I was pulled over and saw someone videotaping the incident, I would ask the police officer to make them stop taping it. Think about that side of the situation.

That is interesting, I admit I never thought of it that way. It varies from person to person though. Personally, if I was pulled over, I'd prefer(and I'm sure plenty others would too) if passerbys DID film the incident. I'm not sure how you would be embarrassed by some a-hole cop trying to make himself feel better about life, but than again, I'm not you

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer

A prime example of a cop that got shunned as a child and went into law enforcement to prove something to himself.

LMAO what a joke. How is your fantasy world going so far En4cer? Yea, that damn kid, how dare he lip off that cop and show attitude!!!!

Wait a minute.... that kid never showed any attitude
It seems the worst he did was call the officer dude. Adressing someone by dude is ingrained in most kids today. Kids don`t even know they say it, even I don`t.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

My Fantasy World? If you’re referring to reality it’s just great. You should try it sometime. Here’s a good question to ponder. I’m just curious how many times that cop had to deal with those kids prior to video?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Edit: Misread your response

It looked like it was a first time encounter since the cop had to state his name. But since your so sure that the kid deserved what he got, can you please reference me to when in the video the kid gave the cop any attitude or did anything to warrant what happened to him?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by ben420]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I'd prefer to read the police report. Theres always two sides to every story.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

I would also love to see the police report. True, there are two sides to every story but cops have the advantage since its their word against the suspect. A cops word will always be believed over a 14 year olds word.

Edited for spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

There is always two sides to every story thats is what makes the digital age so wonderful. The is only one way to interpret a video. People can lie about all sorts of things in reports but film captures what really happened as it happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to
post by titorite

Not always. Watch the video below. Appears to be an angry motorist berating a state trooper. The motorist must be crazy right? Wrong. What most viewers don’t know is that the trooper pulled him over a few times prior to this on the same day bascially harassing the motorist. The motorist was pushed to the edge by the trooper and lost it. To my knowledge this was the final straw for this law enforcement officer and he was terminated.

Angry Motorist Video

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

OK, lets assume the cop has had prior incidents with the kids. Lets assume the kids were rude with the cop. Regardless of what the kids did to him, if that cop can`t keep his cool (and his hands off the kid), that man should not have authority, and definitely should not be in control of a weapon.

And the video you provided shows that there is cops out there with a chip on their shoulder, and should have their actions recorded.

But I sincerely do thank you for the video you provided

Edited for clarity

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If cops don't toss recordings that could be used against them, why do they get so pissed off when you film them?

I've had a camera broken by a a cop for recording him. Well, they broke it after they told me to turn it off, only to find that it was still recording minutes later.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mod please delete, posting error

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ben420]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My first post got messed up in the process of posting and I lost most of it, so heres the short n' sweet version

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by ben420

This is not a one liner. I just want to direct ben420 and everybody elses attention to a video on youtube..it maybe on liveleak too. The name of the video is called brutal reality.

Give that a watch.

Is this the movie you were talking about?

www.youtube.com...

I didn't like the ominous music and sound effects, or the editing. Looked like Alex Jones made it. Other than that, I liked the message it brought and examples it used. The guy screaming at the start was pretty unsettling.

All those cops and firefighters resigning in protest in that one town is news to me, and that was 4 years ago.

Edit: great now the embedding video isnt working
put in link instead

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ben420]

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have a very good relationship with the copwatch group in my city I have gave them quite a few funny videos. I even convinced to to ride along some.

One time while I had stopped a Crip I explained the entire arrest to them from begining to end it made the gang member angrier because he said I was disrespecting him. I even explained why I searched his vehicle, and what I was arresting him for, to top it off I even read him his rights in 4 languages

Secure

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join