It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the media report UFOs you get paranoid? What is the big deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people? If the media don't report UFOs they are part of a big cover up and when they do report UFOs they are part of a propaganda campaign.

How paranoid are you?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
What is wrong with you people? If the media don't report UFOs they are part of a big cover up and when they do report UFOs they are part of a propaganda campaign.

How paranoid are you?

I'm not paranoid. I'm being completely honest. I honestly think it would be entertaining to see the media disclose the ET reality, then watch a few million human beings whole paradigm crumble before my eyes.

Watch em' scurry around frantically like ants that just got their trail stepped on.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For the fact that rumors of a fake invasion have been swirling since last year. Remember, when militaries usually denied these things?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
For the fact that rumors of a fake invasion have been swirling since last year. Remember, when militaries usually denied these things?

They still deny those 'things'.

THINK ABOUT IT - if you think the invasion is fake you'll never believe it, even if it is real. But what has that got to do with the topic I posted?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How paranoid are you?

Not paraniod about that as such

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They still deny those 'things'.

THINK ABOUT IT - if you think the invasion is fake you'll never believe it, even if it is real. But what has that got to do with the topic I posted?

You did ask why we are paranoid. And I answered why. Reading is fundamental.

EDIT: Also, we think the UFO invasion will be real. But that it'll be of Earth origin. Hence "fake ufo/alien invasion".

[edit on 27-6-2008 by homo_borg]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You did ask why we are paranoid. And I answered why. Reading is fundamental.

EDIT: Also, we think the UFO invasion will be real. But that it'll be of Earth origin. Hence "fake ufo/alien invasion".

[edit on 27-6-2008 by homo_borg]

No I didn't. How about you read properly. I asked HOW, not why. They are two different things.

Also, the fake invasion thing is a catch 22 situation for anyone who believes it - that was my point. But, I still don't know why you brought it up and you haven't explained why you brought it up when it is off topic for this thread.

top topics

join