It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Conspiracy to Railroad a War Hero into Prison?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Masons framed my son for Orkney waiter murder, says disgraced dad

Jun 27 2008 By Bob Dow

THE father of Orkney killer Michael Ross yesterday blamed a masonic plot for his son's conviction. Disgraced ex-policeman Eddy Ross claimed the 29-year-old racist murderer was the victim of a conspiracy. He has also accused police chiefs of being involved in the set-up. Ex-Army sniper Michael Ross was last week convicted of gunning down waiter Shamsuddin Mahmood 14 years ago. Ross was just 15 when he opened fire in a busy restaurant in Kirkwall. Minutes after the verdict at the end of a six-week trial, the dad-of-two tried to escape and was caught just yards from freedom. Eddy, 57, was jailed for four years in 1997 for trying to cover up the crime and has always maintained both he and his son were innocent. That conviction cost him his 23-year police career and a £100,000 pension. He now works as an undertaker on Orkney. Yesterday, he said: "I have been aware that, from the beginning of this case, there has been an undeniable and abhorrent stench emanating from it. "That stench was one of collusion, a conspiracy to concoct evidence in order to convict my son of the crime of murder. "This collusion was formulated and perpetrated by individuals within the Northern Constabulary and certain persons within the Kirkwall Masonic Lodge. "We could only have reached the present situation by that collusion being condoned and supported by senior officers of the Northern Constabulary.

Link

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Only to advoid an one word post.
Soooooo What?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This wouldn't be the first time "the masons" are accused of some absurd conspiracy without any evidence. I'm sure he has evidence about..wait..where is his evidence? And the more important question, why would masons even care about "framing" him?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Once again we have unsubstantiated opinion of someone who obviously, from his avatar, has an issue with Freemasonry. How this relates to any discussion on secret societies is beyond me

My 2 cents worth

dredz

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Its because he wouldn't go to the policeman's ball

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Well then, we all know that's a masonic offense. I bet the world-wide satanic cabal of masons had a special meeting just on him.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

You weren't at the meeting? Not living up to your oblagations are you

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Sheesh I gotta start reading my trestleboard

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I always find this posters topics to be interesting to say the least. He is the one that advocated metallic cranial coverings to prevent Freemasonic electronic harrasment. As we all know it takes much more then tinfoil to prevent this.....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Disgraced ex-policeman Eddy Ross claimed the 29-year-old racist murderer was the victim of a conspiracy.

Emphasis mine.
Fellow doesn't need any help from a "Masonic conspiracy" to be thrown away.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I always find this posters topics to be interesting to say the least. He is the one that advocated metallic cranial coverings to prevent Freemasonic electronic harrasment. As we all know it takes much more then tinfoil to prevent this.....

If you would rightly recall, it was you who wanted to know about cranial protection;

reply posted on 26-12-2007 @ 10:33 AM by AugustusMasonicus reply to post by masonwatcher Can you make any recommendations in regards cranial covering? Are there any types of materials that are more suitable or certain shapes that are more effective?

Of course masonic hypocrisy is not unheard of and is fundamental to rationalising your predicament by behaving as normal citizens in daylight and conducting bizarre rituals and organising your graft in the dark hours.

What is interesting to me now is the turn of phrase used by you colleague midwest who says "Fellow doesn't need any help from a "Masonic conspiracy" to be thrown away." I thought that it was only inanimate objects that are thrown away. Is this how you masons dehumanise a human being before ritualistically discarding them? By throwing away a person do you mean to say disengaging them from their life by disruption, railroading and conspiring? I suppose when you have a cabal of alienated men meeting in secret to enrich themselves through corruption you become intoxicated with your assumed power and indiscriminately exercise it to settle scores.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
If you would rightly recall, it was you who wanted to know about cranial protection;

Incorrect my exceptionally humorous friend, it was you who initially advocated such headware, I was only indicating the absurdity of such a comment. Please read this quote taken from your post in the comical thread I referenced, bold emphasis is mine;

It is therefore of paramount importance that you protect yourself as much as possible before beginning. Make a hat from at least 6 layers of foil and roll about the same number around your torso and genital area. You can use other kinds of sheet metal for the purpose. Do not be discouraged from doing this even when an insane image of a medieval knight stares at you in the mirror. It will decrease the amount of damage that can be done to your body and ensure you do the job properly.

I actually forgot how much that thread made me laugh, in my linking of it I completely neglected to mention your recommendation of foil under-garments. Brilliant!

Of course masonic hypocrisy is not unheard of...

It is obvious the only one practicing hypocrisy is yourself, as myself, unlike you, actually took time to read that immensely entertaining post before replying to the same. Then again, how can someone fault you for not remembering all of that ever-so-valuable information.

What is interesting to me now is the turn of phrase used by you colleague midwest who says "Fellow doesn't need any help from a "Masonic conspiracy" to be thrown away." I thought that it was only inanimate objects that are thrown away. Is this how you masons dehumanise a human being before ritualistically discarding them?

Please direct your questions of other posters to the poster in question; I have no idea what he may be thinking as his metallic cranial protective device is firmly in place and my telepathic abilities are severely happered by this circumstance.

Your friend,
masonwatcherwatcher

[edit on 28-6-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

And this is an excellent example of why no one takes anti-masons seriously. I'm being insulting here, I'm trying to provide help. If you antis want to be taken seriously you have got to come back down to earth. Talking about using tin foil to protect yourself from masons and making up the meaning of phrases like "thrown away" to have some sort of crazy non-existant ritual meaning are prime examples of why the anti-masons never get anywhere. Come on guys, you can do better.

top topics

join