It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, you've recovered an authentic ET craft - NOW what do you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Just to give everyone fair warning, EASYNOW is going through all my old threads, and reviving them just so he can call me ignorant, or troll, or whatever he likes. Don't be fooled by such crass, and uncreative behavior. I'm reporting him to the mods now.

Actually, I think this thread is rather refreshing. it gives one the ability to post wild outlandish thoughts or be serious without raising the ire of the mods for being off subject or whatever.

A fun thread that deserves to be revived. thank you for creating the supposition.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
*** STOP THE BICKERING NOW ***

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*** STOP THE BICKERING NOW ***

Yeah! both of you go straight to your rooms and no Tv or computer either.

Hope it's okay to agree with the supes on this one.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well to be honest, it is quite simple really. I would take the ship for a spin around the block, and get a feel for it. I might hide it somewhere so no one attempts a Saucer-Jacking, and wash it, then wax it.

Eventually I would take it out on some cruises, and long distance trips. Forget Road Rage, I can throw a Beam down on people I dislike, or those who cause trouble. Maybe I will even Beam up a few jerks, and let the Melon Heads probe them lol.

I would not worry too much about the "Alphabet Agencies". I might even offer some services to them, you know, like beaming up a Random High-Value Terror Suspect or two. Maybe they will even give me a Free Re-fill Card for My Maintenance Stop over at Edwards.

Serving my Country is what I want to do anyways, and doing so from the Comfort of my Little Space Craft will really help out in that field.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would go the Ebay route also.

First, since it is at my place because I rarely go anywhere, I would cover it with brush to hide it. That always works in the movies.

I use that 14 day 'lost and found' rule. Two weeks for the owner to claim it.

If the government shows up I tell them 'finders keepers' and if there is no NASA or government logos then I tell them they have to produce blueprints to identify it as theirs. I would also get some lawyers involved to create some red tape.

If the aliens show up to claim it, I charge them a storage fee. They can pay with a few pictures I take of them and maybe an artifact or two. This way I don't lose all of my investment.

Did I mention the Ebay auction period is 15 days or so. If it goes that long I sell it if minimum bid is met. Otherwise I am stuck with some junk so I create a roadside attraction and try to make a few buck the old way.

After some period of time I'll find some young person who is interested in it and give it to him/her. Maybe they could repair it and create a transportation company. It would cool for a school class project.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join