It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crush videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What is a crush video? Crush videos, also known as squish or trampling videos, cater to fetishists who gain sexual gratification from watching women torture and kill small animals by stepping on them. Typically, those crushing will use their buttocks or feet, making this fetish popular amongst many foot fetishists, as crushing by feet is usually the main focus. The foot (barefoot or in shoes) is thus often idolized by someone with a crush fetish. With the explosive growth of peer-to-peer file sharing networks, the availability and production of crush videos is already increasing dramatically. Additionally, the increasing popularity of websites that thrive on displaying shocking and violent videos are putting more of these types of videos into the mainstream.

link to source:
www.pet-abuse.com...

www.snopes.com...
i advise that this are pretty sick images , and i will not post the links to the videos , since i doubt anyone will be capable of watching them.

Its pretty sick to think that somewere in the world there are people who get excited watching this kind of things.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've seen screenshots of a video like this. It started off with this woman cuddling a kitten. Innocent enough. Then I scrolled down and saw an eyeball impaled by said woman's stiletto.

This is what I get for browsing 4chan. -_-;;

Most fetishes don't bother me. The exceptions are pedophilia and non-consensual anything, and I'm pretty sure that that kitten didn't agree to being mercilessly crushed by a woman in designer heels. Stuff like this makes me look at the people around me and wonder.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i didnt and never will see the screenshots or videos , i can see videos of people dying , but i dont have the guts to see this kind of stuff(animal torturing or anyhing related to pedophilia) , i dont know why.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by dracodie]

new topics

join