It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all knowledgable ATS members Where does it all end

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When I said "anti-masons"..I spoke of through history.

Some Historical Anti-Masons......

The Catholic Church....(during the period that still took the inquisition seriously, the same group who burned protestants, and other "heretics")

The Nazi's... (they killed 80,000 to 200,000 Masons)

Many ultra conservative fundementalist churches today, who also beleive laws and your rights should be based on THEIR interpretation of the Bible.

The Conspiracy theorists don't bother me as much....their just sort of loony......one too many Steve Jackson games....rather harmless.

The true anti-masons are those who desire orthodoxy, and tolerate no freedom of thought.

My "agenda" is altruism and charity in my community, and supporting freedom of thought, and preserving liberty...

Well there is the sinister Fork and Spoon degree.....a hidden degree most Knife and Fork Masons are unaware of....it is a hidden part of the traveling lodge....it's purpose is a secret, but does rely heavily on a good account of local lodge menus. Let's just leave it at that ......

You see you can get much more pork and beans in a spoon then with a knife on class night. The spoon is mighter then the knife......ALL the pork and beans WILL be mine.

"I was asked why I traveled to the lodge again.....I answered, in search of food!"

[edit on 12/7/2008 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

Off topic - Sorry but it's 1am so what else do you expect?

Our lodge is going to try and hold a 'Table Lodge' this year. Apparently it's an old tradition where you meet around a big dinner table, eat, drink and be merry.

It sounds like fun!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

Off topic - Sorry but it's 1am so what else do you expect?

Our lodge is going to try and hold a 'Table Lodge' this year. Apparently it's an old tradition where you meet around a big dinner table, eat, drink and be merry.

It sounds like fun!
A proper table lodge is not so much about the drinking as the toasting. There are generally a fixed number of toasts to be given, as well as responses. Nobody can propose a toast not on the program. All in all, it's a rather nice ceremony (and usually a quite good meal...)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join