It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a worst way to die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, plenty of ways to die. Based on my phobia, being swarmed by bees and stung to death takes the cake for me.

Being buried alive would really suck, slow suffocation in a confined space is a really bad thing. Another I fear would be being chased down by some lions and being eaten alive, imagining them starting at my abdomen (man I can't talk about that any more).

Fire is a bad thing for sure, being cooked alive.

A wood chipper would suck, as well as any other industrial machines.

Blah I gotta stop thinking about this, got work in a few hours. lol

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Being tied up and having ants eat you alive, while carrot top tells stupid jokes and takes bows for applauses that arent there, and then he makes love to you during your last breath.

uhh wow

I just thought of something really disgusting yet I think I should probably keep it to myself just know it involves dying from rectal bleeding, and is of fame of "Mr.Hands" but instead involves a massive German fellow who has an extended assortment of various objects.

Also what about being forced to watch American Idol until you die from gouging your own eyes and ears out....

ORRRRRRRRR

nvm.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
having an incurable disease just when you're finally happy with life and then watching the one you love suffer because they have to watch you deteriorate.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Being skinned from head to toe at a Amy Winehouse gig :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I think that the worst way to die would be to be paralyzed and then being trapped away somewhere, dyign of starvation, dehyration w/e but like haveing to wait for death unable to movie

just like Sloth in se7en

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am so with many of you, in the case of being eaten alive..ick..my worst fear would be nibbled on slowly by massive moths OMG...ewwwwww

I can already hear them happily futtering around my eyeless face, while i try to shoo them away with my already devoured hands.. Oh great, threads like these get my mind moving to dark places...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join