It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturnian Cosmology Theory *way out there*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello all,

What do you guys think about this theory?

In ancient times earth was in suprapolar and subpolar orbit around the planet saturn.
At that time saturn was a brown dwarf star with its own solar system and during millions of years it intersected with our current solar system and little by little our current solar system stole the planets away from Saturn.

Saturn joined our current solar system when it had a run in with jupiter.

During this last 10 million year period saturn started scavenging its lost planets, and maybe planets from the solar system (mars,mercurius) all in orbits close to the Sun.

The planets ended up in suprapolar and subpolar locations, the only locations which are stable.

i'll continue posting if there is interest in this subject with pictures for clarification.

saturniancosmology.org... Jno Cook website a MUST READ non comercial! It's simply incredible all that information.

www.thunderbolts.info...

These are the 2 website have nothing to do with eachother but more or less tell the same story.
I think its more realistic then the current model scientist have at the moment.

BR
PPL

[edit on 6/27/2008 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hello all,

This picture more or less gives you an idea how our night sky would have looked like.

Saturn as sun, Venus as closest planet and mars infront of Venus.
All seeing eye anyone?

I believe Earth, Mars and last venus were burped out by Saturn in the different stages with earth being the first of these three and Venus being the last.

After studing this saturnian cosmology theory many mythological stories and ancient art like pyramids, cave carvings, statues etc. fell into place in my head.

A global tradition recalls an exemplary king ruling in the sky before kings ever ruled on earth.

This mythical figure appears as the first in the line of kings, the father of kings, the model of the good king. But this same figure is commonly remembered as the central luminary of the sky, often a central sun, unmoving sun, or superior sun ruling before the present sun.

And most curiously, with the rise of astronomy, this celestial "king" was identified as the planet Saturn.

Will continue this evening when I get home.

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well that explains our solar being binary, theres nibiru out the window then ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
solar system

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Velikovsky wrote a great deal about this from the perspective of saturn being a preemminent object in early ancient writings. Given that in today's sky most people couldn't even find saturn it doesn't seem at all reasonable that such a faint object would be so important and central to early writings... unless. If I recall correctly, Velikovsky's research pointed to Venus as the cause of the planetary re-shuffling.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Hi,

Well the NIBURU theory is a wreck.
Where the hell would a planet nowadays hide from our telescopes?
Nothing more then a theory to sell books and fill the hole in science that I think i am explaining here.

Also on a side note.
All of our most important religions got heavily influenced by this.

So in a nut shell there are three main players which are important for us on this planet and those are Saturn - Venus - Sun.

These three planets are most important for three religions.

The sun for the christians and their sacred day is sunday.

The planet saturn (the old sun) for the jews so you have saturday.

The planet venus is associated with frija or frigg and from that you get fri and that day is friday.
So the most sacred day for the islam is friday only on that day they may eat couscous.

I believe all religious leaders and elite now this what i am trying to explain here but for some reason they aren't publicly studying it.

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One thing opposing this is that all the planets, except for Pluto (now a planetoid) rotate the Sun in the same plane (plane of the ecliptic).

If a planet was captured, it would likely occupy a random plane.

Being in the same plane suggests the planets coalesced out of gas and dust, into bodies, then captured and 'swept' up fragents in the same orbit over time resulting in the complete planet we see today.

Notice how Saturn's orbitals are at an angle.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello

Indeed Immanuel Velikovsky talked about this and he deserves a lot of credit.
But he was wrong about the polar shifts.
According to him earth experienced two polar shifts.
The Earth never turned over. All life would have ceased if this had happened. But it sure looked like the Earth flipped over, the compass directions were interchanged, and the Sun now rose where it had set before.

This flipping occured around 3114 BC.
Why 3114 BC because there are many many referrences from around that time.

For example:

There is a similar problem with the Greek name for the lands northwest of the Mediterranean, "Europa" which means "land of the sunrise." This was certainly applicable before 3114 BC from the perspective of Greece. It is amazing that these concepts were extant 2500 years later.

Will post more later.

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello

The stack of planets was seen by humans and recorded in the shapes of artifacts in the Paleolithic of about two million years ago, and as carved images in the Upper Paleolithic, from 30,000 BC, and by the hundreds of millions during the early Neolithic, 7000 to 3000 BC.

At about 9000 BC, the Earth also was captured, at first at the equatorial level of Saturn, causing months of darkness on Earth.
The periods of darkness are recognized by many of the world's creation myths, and were likely recorded in the illustrated glyphic books of Mesoamerica, references to which are made in Colonial period annals and documents.
Climatalogically the period is identified as the Younger Dryas, when Earth got as cold as it ever was for some 500 years.

Over the next 5000 years the orbit of Earth was progressively depressed and, between about 6000 BC and 3100 BC, Earth became part of this strange configuration of planets, a condition which provided long summers and a mild climate in the northern hemisphere.
Planets, including the giant Saturn, stood above the pole and close to Earth (but measured in millions of miles) and were taken by humans to be the Gods who supported them and for whose benefit they labored at agriculture and conducted trade.

In about 4200 BC Saturn dropped its coma (which had obscured Saturn and its companion planets), and in effect went nova. In a mass expulsion Saturn produced its rings and a new satellite, Venus, and lit up like a sun.

To the humans of Earth, who had not clearly seen the Sun for thousands of years because of the enclosing plasmasphere of Saturn, this was the start of creation, the start of time, and the first showing of 'the land' and its resident Gods. Saturn was called "the sun."

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

It is unlikely that there were any shifts in orbital of the Earth during the time when humans were in existence. For that to occur, major climate changes would take place, not to mention other disruptions, geological activity, oceans evaporating or freezing.

Though there were suspected to be polar shifts periodically, or shifts of the axis this would be less catastrophic.

In addition, from Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

Velikovsky's ideas have been almost entirely rejected by mainstream academia (often vociferously so) and his work is generally regarded as erroneous in all its detailed conclusions. Moreover, his unorthodox methodology (for example, using comparative mythology to derive scenarios in celestial mechanics) is viewed by scholars as an unacceptable way to arrive at conclusions.

Interesting, for sure, but probably erroneous. Remember he was a psychologist and not a geologist or planetary scientist, so he lacked the background necessary to make such theories based almost entirely on historical mythology.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello

Things started to change. Mars and Venus moved away from Saturn. And their positions changed:

There where massive plasma discharges between venus and mars and it showed in this way:

Now you understand what made the valles marineris on mars, right plasma discharges and not WATER!

It looked like king Tut's hat:

It nearly looked like the crown of horus but it is missing the "spiral":

Later man could see the massive discharge from the side and it looked like this:

Mars and Venus came closer to earth and massive discharges occured between mars and earth aswell. Those discharches are called the flasharrows talked about in the veda's:

This is the eye of Horus (mars):

Quite obvious ain't it..

Harpocrates: en.wikipedia.org...
is the greek horus. Harpocrates with sidelock:

The funny red hat of Mithra is the same:

But there is more, always more..

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
reply to post by altered_states
[more

Well the NIBURU theory is a wreck.

BR
PPL

i know its a wreck thats why i said that it proves if true that there is no nibiru and that saturn was our solar systems binary star

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Hello as I said Velikovsky's aint right on the pole shift theory.
Simply imposible but dont bet me wrong earth experienced many many many catastrophic events. Like a few almost full earth floods.
Remember due to gravity from saturn all water on Earth before Venus , was being held in the northern hemispheres after saturn slipping away from us....there was a big flood.
2nd flood happend with Venus came into contact with Earth but more on this later.

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Very intresting thread. How did you develope your theory? Was Velikovsky your sole influence? I'm intrested to hear more.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have always had a problem with the idea of a complete crust-slip pole shift ala Velikovsky. The density of the earth is just too viscous. This is a very interesting post. Please expound more fully on the symbols taken from the planetary movements. I like my symbols.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Umm,
How does a star transform itself into a jovian planet?

You have not really addressed that in your "theory".

Good imagination though.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

I'm sorry but your theory just doesn't work for me as it flies in the face of modern science and astronomy.Not to mention that a brown dwarf star would be much larger and more dense than Saturn, and contain at least twice the mass of Jupiter(which is closer to being a dwarf than Saturn).Also a brown dwarf star emits energy mainly in the infrared thus making it unlikely that any planets orbiting the star would be able to sustain life.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Hello

It's not my theory I just presented it on ATS Jno Cook collected several other peoples ideas and filled the voids with his information.
I posted in SKUNKWORKS FOR A REASON hence the way out there tag.

1. Saturn somehow because it came into contact with Jupiter or the Sun lost it orbit, got captured and lost his *nova state (read infared radiation)
Saturn is dormant in my opinion and I believe its getting more and more active. Check pictures from saturn North pole and South poles!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hello jkrog08,

I posted in skunkworks for a reason.
But please read the sources I provide it and it will make sense. So much will make sense from religion, ancient art, statues, texts up to the biggest monuments and shapes they have, until now scientist dont know what they mean and just INVENT.

You correctly state that we would have infrared light on a earth that orbits saturn.
I knew that and so did the egyptians.
What color does the sun between the horns from Horus or Ra always have?
Right dark orange/red ! Our sun is yellow!

[edit on 6/27/2008 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
reply to post by defuntion

It's not my theory I just presented it on ATS Jno Cook collected several other peoples ideas and filled the voids with his information.
I posted in SKUNKWORKS FOR A REASON hence the way out there tag.

Oops. Sorry for assuming it was yours.

It does not seem probable that a brown dwarf could be rendered into a gas giant. Doesn't the mass of the body determine its state. If massive enough it will become a star and be able to sustain fusion and be very bright. If not quite massive enough will become a brown dwarf and emit comparativley lower levels of light/radiation. If it is not massive enough to be a brown dwarf (a failed star) then it will be a gas giant like Saturn/Jupiter.

Maybe I'm all wet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join