It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair kicked man to death for no reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Pair kicked man to death for no reason

www.metro.co.uk

TWO teenagers circled a defenceless stranger 'like hyenas' as they kicked him to death for no reason, a court heard yesterday.

The 45-year-old begged for mercy as the cackling pair took it in turns to kick and stamp on his head, a jury heard.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I never read newspapers (because of articles like these), but today I grabbed a Metro (England) out of sheer boredom. And I couldn't help but not turn the page and read this article, even though I knew I will just get cross and that won't do any good to anyone anyway. It just makes me sick these people... Though after punching the wall (literally) I feel a bit better. What kind of humans are they?! They're effing rats of society, these dregs, these degenerates. How can you compare them to hyenas? They're not even close to hyenas - animals kill so that they can feed on their prey, whilst these monsters stomped on someone's face for the fun of it. The law system in the western world is pathetic, they should be butchered straight away in the least expensive way without any chance of justification.

www.metro.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A lot of people with this kind of mentality in the UK.

I knew it was uk before reading it lol.

This kind of thing happens to a lot of teenagers, a group of young people (sometimes female and males of ages 10 to 20 all together ) will beat up a random person for no reason, except maybe "what you looking at" you just don't hear about it a lot because usually they don't die, they just go to hospital.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeh unfortunately pheonix is right. I live in London and this happens allllllllllllllll the time. Not just beating people up either, people get stabbed for the same reason. Hella stupid.

new topics

top topics

join