It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I would rather have my nether regions sniffed than run the risk of having the crap blown out of me and my family!!!

And if I was blown up because they didn't use the means to stop the lunatics...because ..Oh!! dear we really don't want to offend these people!!

I look around now ...some people do not live in the real world...

And what is the problem with muslims and dogs???

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
In order for any search to take place, those doing the searching must have PC. They simply can't go fishing and hope to catch something.

This is the situation at hand here.

Handlers are randomly searching people for explosives. No probable cause whatsoever.

See my point?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Why not just force everyone to run around naked? Unless a muslim sticks a bomb up his butt, you can be sure you won't get blown to bits.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

In order for any search to take place, those doing the searching must have PC. They simply can't go fishing and hope to catch something.
But that's exactly what they are doing by the use of sniffer dogs.. Are you still okay with it?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yanchek

I understood the point from the beginning, but to state a problem with this based upon religious grounds is just nuts.

Muslims get "offended" by just about everything. Their sensitive little feelings need to simply go away.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Perhaps we should teach Camels to sniff out bombs and drugs, seems most muslim's don't have a problem with Camels.

Public transportation is provided for all of us by society, if you do not want to assimilate into our society, then go the F home!

The fact that you're offended by the process offends me, now what?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I never said I was ok with it, just the reason given.

People's religious beliefs need to be kept inside their little peanut brains. If they come across something that conflicts with those beliefs, they have 2 options:

Quit being a nancy and man up

or

Decide your beliefs mean more to you than whatever it is you are opposed to and walk away.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck
I would rather have my nether regions sniffed than run the risk of having the crap blown out of me and my family!!!
By all means let them then. I personally dislike the idea on several levels both personal and legal.

I look around now ...some people do not live in the real world...

And what is the problem with muslims and dogs???
Some people are so afraid they're willing to sacrifice their freedom for the illusion of safety. I'm not a Muslim, and I definitely have a problem with dogs being used in this manner.

[edit on 6/27/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

I understand your position.

I'm looking at this article as a propaganda. It's very disturbing that these days only the Muslims are openly complaining about their rights. But because they are using their religion as an argument it all ends up twisted in media.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sigh......

At what point will the planet finally wake up and tell muslims " We don't care if you're offended or not, if you don't like it, go screw yourself sideways"?

At what point will the planet finally wake up and "respect" each other.

Anyway the whole dog thing is wrong, it is not unislamic. But most muslims don't know that and just follow the trend.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yanchek

If the muslims used a different method of protest, things wouldn't have gotten twisted.

No one cares about their BS religion. If they had held up a copy of the Constitution, they would have made a stronger impact.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Respect is earned, not given. If they want to be "respected", they should stop whining about everything offending their precious little invisible man in the sky.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck
reply to post by LLoyd45

And if I was blown up because they didn't use the means to stop the lunatics...because ..Oh!! dear we really don't want to offend these people!!

But the FACT is you are more likely to be killed in THOUSANDS of other different ways. This whole terrorist thing is nothing! the media have made a HUGE thing out of it.

You should be more worried about getting bitten in the balls by these dogs, that is more likely to happen lol.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
Perhaps we should teach Camels to sniff out bombs and drugs, seems most muslim's don't have a problem with Camels.

Public transportation is provided for all of us by society, if you do not want to assimilate into our society, then go the F home!

The fact that you're offended by the process offends me, now what?
Then I guess we'll just get a few butt-sniffing camels to check you out the next time you choose to ride on public transportation, and we'll see just how much you enjoy the experience.

[edit on 6/27/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Respect is earned, not given. If they want to be "respected", they should stop whining about everything offending their precious little invisible man in the sky.

Who the hell is whining? they?? you do know that only a "Tiny" amount of these muslims even complain, it's just that when a couple do, it gets put in the media. Maybe you should get to KNOW real muslims.

Your generalizing here.

Plus if the world respected each other we wouldn't have any problems.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I'm looking at this article as a propaganda. It's very disturbing that these days only the Muslims are openly complaining about their rights. But because they are using their religion as an argument it all ends up twisted in media.

Actually some of these articles ARE propoganda to cause resentment against Muslims. Its true, they know this stuff gets people fired up so the writers will seek out comments to make a case over it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Please allow me to quote your signature.

signature
“A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”

IMHO A man or woman handling a bomb sniffing dog at a Train station, Bus depot, or Airport is being a "prudent man".

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

who the hell is whining? they?? you do know that only a "Tiny" amount of these muslims even complain, it's just that when a couple do, it gets put in the media. Maybe you should get to KNOW real muslims.

Your generalizing here.

Plus if the world respected each other we wouldn't have any problems.

I have gotten to know quite a few muslims actually, and it wasn't worth my time.

Lets see, muslims whining over a cartoon, muslims whining over driving cabs with passengers with pets or alcohol, muslims whining over dog's noses invading their crotches, muslims offended by an Apple store, etc etc etc.

Need I go on listing the incessant whining this particular group of people does?

If puppy dogs and ice cream cones fell out of the sky we woudn't have any problems either, but we both know that isn't going to happen.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by slackerwire]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

IMHO A man or woman handling a bomb sniffing dog at a Train station, Bus depot, or Airport is being a "prudent man".
No, he's being a state sponsored Nazi. He or she is willingly violating other people's rights without regard as to the legality or necessity of the action.

When innocent person get's hurt, you'll here the same lame excuses heard at the Nuremberg trials.. "I was just following orders."

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Good point..I reckon the PC brigade are working at it !lol

I am sick to death of ...this Oh !! we can't offend people and especailly the people with very large chips on their shoulders!!

hell I could write a list of people and their attributes that really offend me..
But that is life....I have to live with people!!..now we have a situation!!

Whats wrong now is we tolerate the intolerant

I think people bend over in any direction so as not to "offend...then end up lastly bending forward...then get shafted!!

Some people are not very nice I think!! and they use their difference..to push their own agenda!!

Known a few muslims and also as friends but thinking now...never known them having pets!! apart from one I saw a lot and had an Akita...in a kennel in his garden.. (some that live in the UK will understand)

Just my observations...

I think dogs are very perceptive with people and smells!!..

Thats my opinion anyway!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join