It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod[/0

Lloyd - I understand were you are coming from you don't like dogs or having your butt sniffed but we all like a good argument and I think we've achieved that thanks for your input. Good luck to you and your family in the future and since you've got green fingers if you known how to stop my lettuce from bolting you can U2U me.

Same here Spiteful, I don't take much personally here on ATS. Have a good night.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here's where I have a problem. This is an American country and we have laws. These laws should be and were at one time a single set of laws. The problem started when Gov't started to menipulate them in favor of different races and religions and believe me they know what they're doing. It never ends.

For some reson or another the Gov't benefits somehow or it wouldn't be done plain and simple.The different groups know what they can get away with and everyone is allowed to manipulate the system except AMERICANS.

Funny thing is that even with all the complaining, everyone would die to get here. This country was built by Muslims? I never knew. Yet they are soooo holy but want our culture.As far as i'm concerned religion is crap. Your beliefs are fine and doing what you beieve is great but religions (including Christianity) do it in such a pathetic way for self glorification.

Do what christ said when you pray. Matt 6:5/6-And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

ALL HYPOCRITES.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45 I'm not a Muslim, and I'm offended by sniffer dogs too! First of all, I don't like dogs, and secondly I don't care to have some a stinky, flea ridden mutt sniffing my butt and crotch.

Ain't like that anymore in the UK mate. They no longer have to get in close and stick their head against your bum or your crutch.

All the dog has to do is walk past you - on a lead or off and, if it smells anything, the dog will turn and sit by your legs looking up at you, wagging its widdle tail.

This is just one of the types of 'sniffer' dogs the Gloucestershire Constabulary Dog Section trains at my place. They even have a Rottie that 'sniffs' for cash and, if the stories are to be beleived, it has a 100% success rate.

As to our poor, defenceless Muslim brothers - tough! Act like a terrorist, get sniffed at, like a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wonder how offended they would be if people where to care around pigs or even put bacon and ham on the bus\train seats.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Sniffer Dogs are necessary. Period.

Of all the people bi*ching, WHO can give a personal experience where they were so offended by these dogs???

I'm offended by these dogs.I crossed the border into canada and had to put up with a dog being put into not only my trailer but the cab of my truck.After that trip I no longer cross the border.I also pulled containers.Containers are sealed the driver is not allowed to open them.If the container you are pulling has drugs in it YOU are the one going off to prison not the shipper or reciever.Our government scares me not muslims.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I haae been assaulted by men (Ill rip thier balls off like a small squealing pig) Ive been knocked off my mototrbike by car drivers ( Ill shoot everyone of the #ers) My mom slapped me (Ill kill all mothers) a mosquito once bit me (im gonna spend my life hunting all the little #ers down )
Do you now realise how stupid and pathetic you sound
I have never been bitten by any dog you know why?
cos im essentially a good person dogs know who have a good souls and who has a bad soul
Live with it you sad MF

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

By the way, there have also been Muslim women killed in the U.S. by their families for not wearing their burkas and their scarves, and for, OMG, dating a Western man.

Well, just to add some perspective here, I have known several young women who faced similar circumstances. One was indeed murdered, and another dissappeared under suspicious circumstances. They both happened to be from atheist families, who came to the US from Albania.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Once AGAIN, i will refer you this THREAD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which has EVERYTHING TO DO with this thread....

Tell me your opinion....please

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
So, how many bomb carrying terrorists have you seen lately? I haven't seen any, so I guess all that Homeland Security stuff is really working good!

Thankfully none. But it's not like they don't exist.

Ultimately this is all an exercise in mental masturbation. Seeing as how nothing we say here is ever going to change anything anywhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

By that reasoning, why should you care if they listen to your phone calls, or read all your mail, or monitor your internet usage? Why should you care if they want to perform random house or car searches if you have nothing to hide?

I care, and I don't like it at all.

But...if they have to do it...I would prefer that they use dogs and also that all security forces which I come in contact with are in desert fatigues, and male, and carrying fully automatic weapons. And while we are at it good looking...and say yes ma'am a lot too. If the government is willing to do that then I will have no problem.

Don't they do all these things already? It's pretty much a safe bet that they are already monitoring your phone conversations.
Bitching about it here on this website isn't going to change any of that.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm offended by dogs too. they smell bad and sniff all over you, and when they sniff you they leave a wet mucus all over you. I've had a guy at the border once ask me if he could have his sniffin dog look in my car. That dog was rude, was all over my brand new seat. I was crossing the border to do some business down in Mexico and I was coming back, the border agent asked if it was ok to put weed in my car to test the dog, I didn't even say nothing, and he said. "Oh lets pretend you said yes".

So you don't have to be muslim to dislike those nasty dogs. Now cats are Kool.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In my opinion using bomb sniffing dogs is the least intrusive way to protect people in a crowded environment like a bus or train station.

People should accept the fact that putting up with an inconvenience does not automatically mean that their rights are being stepped on.

Scent emanates from your body, your personal space, all by itself. It can then be detected by an observer, in this case the dog. This is no different from your voice.

Consider, If you are standing in line having a private conversation with a companion and you state that the wires from the bomb hidden in your pants are tickling you. The sound of your voice leaves your personal space and then can be heard by a observer, in this case a policeman or security guard or fellow passenger standing in line.

Is it an invasion of your personal rights to privacy is he singles you out for further scrutiny?

Of course not. your voice became public domain when it left your mouth and could be detected by others. The same would apply with your scent, or the scent of any materials you are carrying.

This is a no-brainer. If you don't like it, rent a car, walk, whatever, just quit being ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
In my opinion using bomb sniffing dogs is the least intrusive way to protect people in a crowded environment like a bus or train station.

People should accept the fact that putting up with an inconvenience does not automatically mean that their rights are being stepped on.

I say do away with the dogs, and have body cavity searches instead. We all want to be safe, Right? And nowhere in the Constitution does it say your rectum is inviolate from body cavity inspection by the authorities.

What's a little inconvenience and discomfort compared to the safety of our fellow law-abiding Americans?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Lloyd!!..

Not a bad idea...full cavity search ,,,and pockets ,,,good idea wee wouldn't even need body scanners..

I think Lloyd that is one of the most common sense things you have come up with!!lol

I can go with that...so long as no one is excused!!lol

Just imagine how that would cut down on money too...just employ 5 ..no six 3 men 3 women ...to make the checks......

In fact giving your idea some serious thought...Think I will stick with the slavering, testicle biting, stinking dog!! anytime ...I have an allergy to rubber !!lol

I am so surpried this thread has got this far...sure someone is just trying to score points !!lol

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I say do away with the dogs, and have body cavity searches instead. We all want to be safe, Right? And nowhere in the Constitution does it say your rectum is inviolate from body cavity inspection by the authorities.

Thats the spirit!! I whole heartedly agree. If your rectum reeks of C4 you should be given the thorough once over. Of couse, there are not too many people who can detect C4 especially is such an environment.

Given the limitations of the human senses the most reasonable approach is to use dogs who not only are able to detect minute parts of explosives, but who are also not offended by the smell of your nether regions.

Your delicate sensibilities are going to have to take a back seat to public safety. Quit being a sissy and get used to this innocuous intrusion.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Your delicate sensibilities are going to have to take a back seat to public safety. Quit being a sissy and get used to this innocuous intrusion.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Sparky63]
That's exactly why I suggested the use of the body cavity searches, Public Safety. We don't want all them evil terrorist sticking blocks of C-4 up their butts, and possibly slipping through security do we? Where's you sense of civic duty?

Does the thought of having your rectum inspected bother you? Quit being a sissy and get used to this innocuous intrusion.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

LOL Good job turning the table on that one. While I think your stand on this issue is immature and less than honest, I commend you for your sense of humor and quick wit. I'll even give you a star for that one.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Well I wouldn't have a problem really ..if its necessary and everyone gets a check...I think thats fair!!.....but the dog dosen't have predjuces...however ...the man with the long rubber glove might!!..

Ill stick with the dogs!!lol

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I, as the messiah of the holy religion of boobsonmyfaceism am completely disgusted by muslims and demand that they not touch me or be within the holy 5 mile radius of me because they are offensive to my religion.

one good bit of stupidity deserves another.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What i don't get is what would they do if they did sniff someone with a bomb? Kill them on the spot? I mean a suicide bomber would surely just detonate himself the instant he was compromised and what if they did kill them on the spot the second the dog gave the signal, what would happen? If it turned out to be someone who worked with explosive or chemicals similar to those found in explosives? could we have more Jean Charles de Menezes happening. As for the dogs offending muslims, this is clearly discriminatory, dogs sniffing my crotch offend me to.

Tory MP Philip Davies said: “As far as I am concerned, everyone should be treated equally in the face of the law
i agree no dogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join