It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

You are acting like a real Troll today. Had way to much coffee?

Why do you hate dogs? Are you afraid of them? Lots of people are, so it's no big deal. Dogs are clean so that excuse is silly nonsense.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I say be fair and give the Muslims a choice. The Israelis have another option besides sniffer dogs: Sniffer Pigs!

www.worldpress.org...

Note that the Jews aren't offended by this use of the pig.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alkali

Who needs security anyway?

No one. "Safe" is an illusion.

I know this comes as a shocker to some, but religious groups aren't special.

Yes, I feel the same way. If I want to sacrifice a human being during I should be allowed to, no matter what the Ten Commandments say. I'm not a Chrisitian, Muslim, or Jew, so why should I have to respect their religions.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria

Spray your perfume on sniffer dogs if they come near, keep a sausage in your pocket and feed them if they come close!

That would be the quickest path to a full cavity body search!!! Not to mention arrest for interfering with an officer. This has got to be the stupidest example of "cultural offense" I have ever heard.

For all you delicate types that are afraid of dogs, and shudder at the mere thought of a dog being able to sniff your nether parts, I just had this suggestion, Wake up and smell the coffee!!! It is a dangerous world out there and it is not going to get any better.

So go rent some John Wayne or Audi Murphy movies and learn how a man is suppose to act in the face of danger. Crying for you mama and whining about your right not to be smelled is not going to get you anywhere. When all hell breaks loose and Marshall law is enforced you better be prepared to "MAN UP" as my dad used to say.

If Muslims are offended they have only themselves to blame. Maybe if the rest of the civilized world make it uncomfortable enough for them that will take some decisive action against the terrorists in their midst.

Nuff said,

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
I say be fair and give the Muslims a choice. The Israelis have another option besides sniffer dogs: Sniffer Pigs!

www.worldpress.org...

Note that the Jews aren't offended by this use of the pig.

Nice response, my option to these offensive peoples, if they are offended by sniffer dogs, simply stay at home, do not travel. I am offended by these Mohammedans and their offensive presence in the world.

[edit on 27/6/2008 by Mukiwa]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bowcatz001

But do ya think some other murderous slime bags might?

If you're really that worried, you shouldn't leave your house, drive a car, use a public restroom or breathe the air on humid days.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sniffer pigs! Of course. What hardworking, bomb-toting Muslim terrorist wants to get the finger by a pig? Use a trained wild boar that they have in Texas. Those humongous ones that are like 1000 pounds and you KNOW they smell.
-------------------------------
Dogs have their place in the world and those who love them have a special friend indeed. If I saw a dog in distress, I would help it. Even if it meant lugging the poor creature out of danger on my back ruining a good shirt in the process. But, I better take a shower before I get home to my little feline darlings.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

These old religious laws regarding unclean animals and food are not hard to understand. They were necessary to control problems that no longer exist. There was a time when pork was dangerous to eat due to a parasite they carried and animals also carry things like fleas, ticks and other parasites. Now that we hopefully all take care of our animals and ourselves these old rules are just unnecessary bits of nostalgia except to extremists and nuts.

Take a look at Moses and you will find many of his rules were an attempt to encourage cleanliness among people who had lived without guidance for generations and he was concerned with their health.

I also find it ironic that a Palestinian who worked for me a few years ago had a Rottweiler.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sniffer dogs offend me too...especially when they sniff my crotch! Oops! Doh!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Please allow me to interject here.

Why do you hate dogs? Are you afraid of them? Lots of people are, so it's no big deal. Dogs are clean so that excuse is silly nonsense.

I have a fear of dogs. I was mauled when I was five, and caught a severe skin infection from one in my teens. If a dog touches me, I'll snap it's neck or open it up like fresh venison.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I found it brilliant that the first four to five pages was a particular member, one of the few if not the only being against this article, claiming all sorts of things which had nothing to do with the article and ignoring those poster's who pointed such a thing out.

i. The dog does not sniff you. He does not go for either your rear, or home-entertainment-center. They sit.

ii. Police dogs are not drug-dogs. One is meant to bite, the other to smell, in general. And frankly, if you had a police dog brought to your car, that says something about the situation.

lawl.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Blaine91555

Please allow me to interject here.

I have a fear of dogs. I was mauled when I was five, and caught a severe skin infection from one in my teens. If a dog touches me, I'll snap it's neck or open it up like fresh venison.

Try and be appropriate.
Not only was that uncalled for, but your emotional rhetoric has little place in this discussion.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Or how about this... 72 Bomb Sniffing Virgins at every major Airport, Train Station and Bus Depot. Upon seeing the 72 BSV's, the Muslim Extremist Terrorist would think he's already pressed the button and gone to Heaven.

I guess it would work for the Muslim men but what about the Muslim women? Where are you going to find 72 virgin men in London?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Not to mention arrest for interfering with an officer.

Since when is it illegal to carry sausage in your pocket?

It is a dangerous world out there and it is not going to get any better.

So, stay home if you're scared of terrorists, they probably won't get you there until its time to go to the camps.

[edit on 6/27/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mukiwa

Nice response, my option to these offensive peoples, if they are offended by sniffer dogs, simply stay at home, do not travel.

You stay home, you're the one scared of the "Mohammedans."

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis

I wasn't kidding. I have killed two dogs. One that jumped on me, and another one that attacked my mother while she was walking our Beagle.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Should the rest of the world give up these kind loving companions because of your rare experience which caused an irrational fear?

Vent your anger at the irresponsible owner who taught the dog to be mean, unless of course the dog that attacked you was in fact just defending itself from your abuse. Small children often cause dogs to attack them due to their own actions. 5 is way to young to let a child interact with any animal without constant adult supervision.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. It's a shame your unable to enjoy these wonderful, social animals because of it. The whole world can not be expected to run their lives based on phobia's no matter how justified. It would be irrational to expect us too.

I know people who would complain about these dogs, but they would do it because they are into drugs and don't want to be caught.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

A Beagle is a dog you know? Why haven't you killed the Beagle?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You stay home, you're the one scared of the "Mohammedans."

Wow, your an offensive fellow. Your not one of those obnoxious people on planes who complain loudly about everything and ruin flights for everyone else? There is one on almost every flight.

On top of that you don't know the difference between a Muslim and Terrorist?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Since when is it illegal to carry sausage in your pocket?

Its not illegal to carry sausage in your pocket, but attempting to feed it to a bomb sniffing dog while it is on duty is going to get you into some serious trouble. The first thing the police officer is going to want to know is, "why is he carrying said sausage in his pocket?" "Is he trying to mask the scent of something?" Might as well bend over and get ready for you closeup!
Thats a no-brainer.

So, stay home if you're scared of terrorists, they probably won't get you there until its time to go to the camps.

No it's better to confront them. I think the whole point of this exercise is to make the terrorists afraid to travel.

My daughter got attacked by a Rotwiller when she was 4 years old. She had 250 stitches in her face. She is 11 now and has no fear of dogs, Respect, yes, but not the kind of unreasonable fear discussed here. People need to get over their misplaced sensitivity and grow a spine already.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sparky63]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join