It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I dreaming of the Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Around 6 months ago I started having nightmares. This is odd for me because when I dream I’m able to realize I’m dreaming and once that happens I’m able to control or alter the dream so me having a nightmare is a rare thing.

The dreams I’m having mostly relate to natural disasters, involving me and my family. They are so real that I don’t see them as dreams but as reality. They involve massive tornado outbreaks, earthquakes, floods, hail and volcanoes. Basically think of all the worst parts of the bible. I’m having them over and over, the struggle to keep my family save from harm in Extreme Natural disasters both during and after.

Since I started having these dreams I have been plagued by terrible migraine headaches.

Lately the dreams have taken on a more personal feeling, and a person of interest in them. A white male in his 30’s or 40’s slim muscular build with very short with dark or grayish color hair, he has narrow set dark colored eyes with pale skin, he is average looking and very well spoken. But the truth be told I’m not convinced that this person is human, there is a malevolence and a coldness about him.

At first he entered my dreams as a thief that would steal supplies that would threaten the survival of survivors of the disasters. As time goes by his role in the dreams is growing till he seems to have almost unlimited power and unlimited cruelty and malice towards us humans. The dream I had today had this person or thing doing terrible things to humans, his orders where sick and twisted but he had huge amounts of people to carry out his will, well I woke up and smoked then when I went back to sleep I had the same dream again but this time I saw the dream through his eyes like I was him or inside of him.

All of these dreams IMHO seem to have some type of prophetic warning about them, like these are future events that are going to occur.

I don’t really have much more in the way of specifics; thankfully I forget most of the details of these dreams.

My daughter has also been haunted by bad dreams but not on the same scale of mine, but my oldest son is dreaming about natural disasters.

I’m wondering is anyone else is having these type of dreams?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"But the truth be told I’m not convinced that this person is human, there is a malevolence and a coldness about him."

That's exactly what my ex's mother said about me.

The most recurrent dream I have is scrambling up a mountainside as a huge wall of water is heading towards myself and a group of people..always a group of us.
Some of them get caught as they didn't set off fast enough up the hill and I always feel gutted that I couldn't get them all up fast enough..

I don't know if it's the constant stream of negativity going around but I'm hearing of more and more people talking about dreams of disaster heading this way

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When you wake do you get a feeling of panic, as if you had to do something about it?

I'm quite into this idea of destiny. Your experience seems to have that quality about it.

Or it could just be a dream; a moving image conjured up by your mind based on images and thoughts already processed. I wonder what babies dream of.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i have been having dreams like this for months and i have seen the anti christ on three or four occasions and he even said that he was.
in your dreams, does the anti christ wear black clothes? he does in mine, just check out my thread on demon dreams in my username.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've had a similar dream several years ago of a shadowy figure such as this that I only saw as an average height and weight but short hair and ears that stick out. I was looking for him as if on mission to kill him. The house was odd and had many white stones attached everywhere. The building was circular and was newly constructed in what appeared to be on a grape farm with wet redish soil. I guess you might say he reminds me of typical business man or head of a large corporation.

I can't say that dreams are always dreams. They might be from somewhere else or someone else. But, that doesn't make them accurate or prophetic either. Some of my dreams were more like out of body experiences.

At least one dream, I was in another persons body entirely. Except this guy apparently hadn't any front teeth. The location in the dream was supposedly in the middle east around 2,000 years ago in Capernaum. The girl I had met was around 16 and was her birthday. She wore what appeared to be a horizontally striped dress that looked like silk.

Her jewelry was as if Egyptian or Persian. Her head band was gold with a roaring lions head in the front and her name was Pandora and her mother supposedly the queen of Sheba.

I woke up the next morning telling my wife about it. She went to church and I stayed home and went back to sleep and back to the girls tent where she was then sleeping and wrote her a letter on a scroll I ripped apart at what seemed like a really odd wooden desk with many slots and scrolls.

It was sorta like Macgyver and involved as I made a boll point pen out of larged red feather and jewelry. The ink bottle had what appeared to be arabic writing on it which probably wasn't around at 2,000 years ago, but looked old.

There was so much detail it a was as if I had really experienced it. I woke up with a knock on my door that was supposedly a middle eastern man selling life insurance. A while later an englishman came buy and gave me a book supposedly about the girl in the dream named Pandora or the connection to the dream as if I had time traveled. The whole thing was really confusing and I repressed most of it and had hid the book also.

I'm fairly certain the whole thing was some type of scam, but it was very well done and far exceeds what typical humans can do. Tme travel into the past might be hoaxed or done by having a technology that records events thru certain people and popular events. They could still be staged though. It did seem possible to see future events and then alter them to some degree. Some of what I had experienced might be thought of as highly advanced remote viewing. I still think it's possible to have psychic visions or premonitions.

We just can't be sure of the source and accuracy.Someone appears to be playing mind games with us.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Acts 2:17 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Are you having a vision or dream that is prophetic or warning in nature? Possibly. The fact that you are writing here shows that you do not consider this to be just an ordinary dream. Humans have instincts, it's just that most tend to ignore them. You ignore your own instincts at your peril.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
"But the truth be told I’m not convinced that this person is human, there is a malevolence and a coldness about him."

That's exactly what my ex's mother said about me.

LOL Thats what my mother in law said about me, but now that I have left my wife, my mother in law views me as a saint, funny how opinions can and do change.

The most recurrent dream I have is scrambling up a mountainside as a huge wall of water is heading towards myself and a group of people..always a group of us.
Some of them get caught as they didn't set off fast enough up the hill and I always feel gutted that I couldn't get them all up fast enough..

Ok I'm having very similar dreams, it's me and my family [3 kids and other family members] with other people in the same type of struggle. One reoccurring one involves massive tornado outbreaks, We live in a apartment building on a big hill, we can see for a long distance in front of the building it's a perfect sunny day we are all outside enjoying the day, I go into the house for something and the news is doing a tornado warning when I go back out side the storms are moving in fast and within minutes we watch as multiple tornadoes start to form.

We rush into the house as one tornado bears down on us, we rush from room to room only to realize there is no safe place to hide, every room has windows and there is no basement, one of my good friends is looking out the window and she is sucked outside, I have a hold of her hand and I'm shielded by the wall, but I can't save her, me and my kids rush to the bathroom each of us grabbing hand fulls of stuffed animals and we pile in the bathtub, [ crazy but during all of this the stuffed animals are all we see to provide us protection, disconcerting to say the least] almost the entire apartment building comes down around us.

We survive and when we emerge from whats left of the building we watch as at least 4 other tornadoes move in different direction destroying everything in there path, the scene is the exact opposite of how the dream started, smoke is billowing and debris and bodies are everywhere.

Emergency workers start to arrive and are attenpting to search and rescue and tending to the dead and injured. I'm freaking out but in control, I'm doing my best to cover the bodies and parts of bodies so my children don't see them, but it is a useless gesture, some of the other survivors in the apartment building are gathering up any supplies they can get there hands on blankets, food, bottled water ect ect. I pause just taking in the whole situation when I notice a police car moving slowly up the street, since none of us in the immediate area are injured I walk over the the cop car to tell him this, then the cop starts barking orders that he is confiscating the food and supplies the others have gathered, this was the first introduction I got of the adversary.

There was no reasoning with him, he went as far as pulling his gun and ordering others to load his car with the supplies, he has a smile that I won't ever forget, he was actually enjoying himself.

I don't know if it's the constant stream of negativity going around but I'm hearing of more and more people talking about dreams of disaster heading this way

This is the pupose of this thread, to see if others are experiencing this.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

thats called a spirit of fear you should learn about how to counteract it its a demon that attaches itself to anybody even christians

what you should do is this
believe that it can come out by the power that god gave you counteract all thoughts of doubt

think about making it come out

channel that thought through those words

most christians say no its god who did that not you but thats just an eexcuse to escape all the responsibility that god gave you if theres something natural in this world that works god made it and its okay to do it unless its speciffically made and theres a command to not do it

then it was made to test you

but theres my answer im sorry if youu dont like it and forget anyone whos gonna bash my beliefs

join