It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
When I was about 4-10 I had these dreams alot, and I would be in this like large plastic cylinder. It was clear ont he sides and like a darker gray on the ground with wires and tubes underneath it (some type of machine like a pump it is real hazy). I keep trying to reach for the tubes and wires like they are toys and I want to play with them. I can still see a clear picture of my tiny hands reaching at this then getting this feeling like my stomach drops, you should know what I mean that feeling you get when you are nervous or just screwed up real bad with something. Well anyways right after I look up and its like a mercury type substance but darker like a metallic black, and its coming down in a wave like glob slowly but I was so busy reaching for the things that I didn't see it coming so its right on top of me, and then it just hits me and the feeling is gone and I used to wake up and run to my mom. (sorry for any spelling or gramatical errors I'm tired) Could this possibly be some type of alien encounter, the dreams only came like once a month, but I will Never forget that dropping stomach feeling and my hands reaching for the stuff.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Yessum]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
BTS, Dreams Forum.

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OH NO!!! It's the black oil like on X-files!

Just kidding.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have had similar dreams, and the wierdest part of those dreams is you can actually feel things (stomach drops, pain, sad, etc.) while in other dreams i feel nothing. any one else have similar expieriences?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah. I often "feel" things in my dream. I often stumble in dreams and shake myself away. Just the night before last as I was going to sleep. I kept hearing explosions going off in my head. They were like sonic booms or firecrackers. Kinda weird huh?...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
When i was about 6 years old i used to have these dreams that two humongus hads picked me up each night and then dropped me back on my bed. This dream i felt and the only one that i felt out of all dreams like boondock saint said. Very weird and to this day i dont know what it was and i cant even make up an idea about what Yessum dream is about.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Yeah. I often "feel" things in my dream. I often stumble in dreams and shake myself away. Just the night before last as I was going to sleep. I kept hearing explosions going off in my head. They were like sonic booms or firecrackers. Kinda weird huh?...

ive had that before, exept i could kinda like feel and see the sound moving. it was weird, freaky, and cool at the same time. but when the sound got to me i would always wake up dizzy like something had just messed with my eardrums.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i have similar dreams too but im been teleported to a alien world fight these creatures then they alien that with me say i wont do him any good and sends me back somwhow then i wake up everytime but it realy feels liek im there its weird

new topics

top topics

join