It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell Threatened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Jorden Maxwell, a great UFO/Religious/illuminati researcher has now been threatened. See the videos below.

Personally i believe what this guy is saying, he is a true patriot to the US and humanity. If this man disappears, then we can be sure he speaks the truth.

Part 1

link if the video does not work
Video 1

Part 2

Link if the video does not work
Video 2

Part 3

Link if video does not work
Video 3

Spread the word, this man needs our help and support.

He is a great man and has done fantastic work. Please dont give up now Jordan.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
thanks for posting, flag + star, I am fascinated by everything this man says.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I didn't watch all the videos, but in the first one he said the F.B.I told him to watch his mouth because they were listening to him. (Through phone i guess)
Doesn't that break freedom of speech, because the slightest thing you can say will get you in trouble.
If it doesn't break freedom of speech, it doesn't let you have any privacy, knowing that people are listening to you talk to someone over the phone.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i agree. But i really dont think these people who are watching/listening to us care at all about laws of freedom of speech or any other laws for that matter. Just IMO of course.

Anyway i feel for him as he has dedicated his life to understanding humanity, religion and its powers over the people. I think the powers that be have heard one too many truths come out of his mouth and are now trying to silence him for good.

This should be a red flag to us all, that this man just hit the nail on the head regarding the corrupt religious institutions and governemnts raping this worlkd and the people in it.

Head over to his website jorden maxwell for a great read. He has done his homework!

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged!!!! I have been listening to Jordan for quite some time now and to hear that his fears of our government are coming to fruitition is a very serious warning to all of us.

top topics

join