It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Live. The Norad Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

9/11 Live. The Norad Tapes

www.vanityfair.com

How did the U.S. Air Force respond on 9/11? Could it have shot down United 93, as conspiracy theorists claim? Obtaining 30 hours of never-before-released tapes from the control room of NORAD's Northeast head-quarters, the author reconstructs the chaotic military history of that day—and the Pentagon's apparent attempt to cover it up.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
terrorists
9/11
Norad

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The release of these tapes will cause even more controversy. Being never before release it should open the world to a lot more, unknown information that needs to be heard. This link also has audio.

www.vanityfair.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think this article is from quite some time ago, I think I recall reading it.

One thing that jumps out is that Norad officially knew as soon as 8:37 that a hijacked plane was in the air, headed south from Boston. Meanwhile one assumes the Prez is not even at the school in Florida yet. At 8:51 when the plane hit the WTC, they KNEW it was a terrorist attack immediately. Yet the Prez is still waiting to go into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat.

Yes, they KNEW it was a terrorist attack on the FIRST plane, not the SECOND, yet another nail in the coffin of the official story of 911. Bush even had the nerve to make jokes about that first plane hit.... "I thought to myself, what a lousy pilot!". Of course many of us already know he has on more than 1 occasion admitted watching that first plane hit live. What a lousy President.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yes, unfortunately:

by Michael Bronner August 2006

But a fantastic article none-the-less. Can one truly believe that Osama Bin Laden & his gang were aware of a training exercise being conducted by NORAD et al? Was it purely a fortuitous coincidence for the hijackers?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Not breaking news, but a brilliant and chilling article nonetheless.

I don't for one moment believe that anyone at NORAD was responsible or negligent. The administration's response, however, was slow and indecisive.

I have always thought that the US govt. had softened their defences to allow an attack to take place, and to start the domino effect that ramped up to an ultimate goal of oil security.

Looking back at these tapes its hard to see how anybody could have planned for an event with so many variables, and so much inherent confusion.

Who knows what to believe!?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They used the confusion to try and clean up all the loose ends so to speak, under the guise of national security, added to all the routines to get "HELP" there ASAP, and make sure the whole country come to a stand still, so they had more time to analyze exactly how it all went down, and then systematically pushed all they needed to point the finger into the directions they wanted.

They used the confusion as a distraction, plain and simple, while the American people where all stranded in different airports in different states, the Admin even had time to find a plane break through all their own red tape to allow Osama Bin Ladens family to flee before the American people realized they where there, Its no secret the Bin Laden family have been guests of the bushes at the ranch, it just gets hidden from the American people, and lets face it the naysayers aint helping find justice one bit, and IMO opinion if it all does turn out to be an inside job, everyone of them who try and cover things up should feel guilt and the inside of a cell for the rest of their lives.

9/11 is going to be the biggest conspiracy ever even including JFK.

Not for a second do i think they are stupid enough not to have all their bases covered, after all a conspiracy theory is just that, a theory, you cant go to death row on a theory.

They (who ever ran the operation) knew everything that morning IMO, everything from the names of people on board, to joe bloggs the guy making the tea at the norad snack bar, this is why i doubt the real truth will ever be revealed, or not for a very very long time at least.

No matter how many people where really involved, because of the way the US government is run, one person didnt know what the next person was doing, each person had a small part to play, just enough to get their job done, with no way to link it to another, i think even the firemen and police where set up, i think it was designed that way because even though there where thousands of people in the buildings, killing firemen and police gave a personal touch that effected everyone with heart for a Hero.

There is so much fighting over 9/11 everyone becomes their own worse enemy, doesn't matter some Israelis where caught setting up cameras to film the event, it doesn't matter that some people in high offices where given a warning before hand, none of the events before hand will ever matter while this arguing continues.

The only possible way the truth will ever be known is by everyone sitting down and listening to all the arguments, and not with a Government committee or Government appointed inquest, it has to be done by a neutral party, there are some Governments, IE: Japan, Italy, France, Germany, who have been asking at the UN for an investigation, but while you have a Government guilty of crimes against humanity, refusing to take part in treaties or agreeing to take part in any kind of investigations, in short the US admin can move the goal posts all it likes so that they are not positioned to where they can be judged by any international court.

For bush its easy he uses the law to cover himself, if there is a hint of America or any of its people being hunted down for crimes against humanity he simply refuses to take part, which is very sad that he can do that.

Why do people just sit and allow it to happen?even with a tiny amount of the evidence that is available it is enough to raise anyones brow, and nobody can ever deny that, only a fool can say there is not one shred of evidence, the evidence is everywhere, all around them.

i can say this, anyone who sits for an hour or two , and goes over all the evidence online, or in the real world, has to see something does not sit right, they have to see something is very wrong, or they are fooling themselves.

new topics

top topics

join