It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Front page of the Sun again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

A BAFFLED university don who spotted a UFO over the Brecon Beacons last night said: “There is no logical explanation.”

Dr Simon Griffey saw lights loom over a mountain village – before they disappeared.

His close encounter is the third reported in the space of just five days, following sightings by the Army and police.

They've even got a ufo video section on the go. Has the ufo phenominom (do doo de dodo) got to the mainstream at last? I think if we bombard the sun with ufo videos,we can make it last a little bit longer.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Dude it's the Sun... you never gonna get genuine disclosure from MSM, only pulp manipulations. This is especially true with Murdoch media, and doubly especially with the Sun
If they really ramp this stuff up, it's time to be very alert.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Yeah,I know it's the scum. But it's still the most popular paper in the country (cos we're all dumbed down retards round these 'ere parts) And for some reason* people believe what they read in it.

*see brackets for probably explanation.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
What the heck is going on over there?Is it just one newspaper causing all of this or is it a real mass sighting like the phoenix lights?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bseven

as far as i'm aware (I don't buy any papers so i can't tell for sure) it's just the sun running with the ufo thing. Multiple reports from multiple nights,not just one thing like the pheonix lights.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
although these multiple stories do raise some suspision, i wouldn't be suprised if something big is going on. all this talk of disclosure has got me exited! it could be reaching media for ratings i think, more people tune in, more money from ads, so don't always believe the hype, just look at the facts.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have seen a few reports on Yahoo news and even the BBC, radio one and on the BBC website. The local Welsh BBC news website has a whole section filled with local sightings over the past 20 years or so.

Liverpool sighting

Sightings in Wales

Yahoo/Sky news link

I think that there is a genuine UFO wave here in the UK, but I think that a lot of the media interest may have been sparked by the topic of the recent Indiana Jones movie combined with the recent disclosure of some of the older MOD, UFO reports.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Martindoolittle]

top topics

join