It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help out a fellow ATS/BTS Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just started a new website for the older gamer. we have several members but we need more. please stop by and make a post or two

MAIN PAGE
FORUMS

game.pad.angelfire.com... or gamepad.freeforums.org...

Please take a look it will be worth it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
guess no one is going to look

[edit on 6/27/08 by Djdoubt03]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
guess no one is going to look

Well... you have affiliate links on there so people might think you're trying to dig a sneaky finger in their pocket.

Cool concept with the site though, I like it. "The Mature Gamer"... it's catchy!

I used to play mmo's and such but really got burnt out on them because there are so many stupid people in them that just want to run around pvp'n all the time and griefing.

I'm one of those very rare gamers that just wants to do my own thing when I play, I don't care about the fighting and stuff.

Well, good luck with your site and your forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cool site...

Kudas for us "older" people...

Semper

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

LOL the mature gamer, I love it, as I look at your pic on your avatar and figure you for like 25? LMFAO...step aside sonny they are having a sale on Centrum Silver and support hose at Wal Mart

I will check out your site though, but unless it's Pong you are playing there, you will have to school me LOL...not really but just crackin a joke!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by Djdoubt03

LOL the mature gamer, I love it, as I look at your pic on your avatar and figure you for like 25? LMFAO...step aside sonny they are having a sale on Centrum Silver and support hose at Wal Mart

I will check out your site though, but unless it's Pong you are playing there, you will have to school me LOL...not really but just crackin a joke!

LOL Actually I'm 29...and most gamers are between 10-18. Anyone over that age range becomes the creepy old guy at the video game store. GamePad is for the 18 and over crowd, how ever anyone is invited.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey that's cool, me being a 34yr 'old' girl gamer. However I recently got myself (and oh that sounds way beyond childish, LoL) a Nintendo DS, am completely hooked now. Like to play adventure games, not so much into online gaming.

Keep your site going

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey mate great site you got there!

I'm a borderline mature ex gamer (20 yrs young
).

Just havent got the time to play them anymore but I'll be checking up on the gaming news from time to time thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110
Hey mate great site you got there!

I'm a borderline mature ex gamer (20 yrs young
).

Just havent got the time to play them anymore but I'll be checking up on the gaming news from time to time thanks for posting it.

Please do, we are in need of users and posters..I make sure all the gaming news I post is up to date

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well i'm a gamer back to the days of the commodore so i hope i can be of some use

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Heh, Geezer Gaming !!! lol

Damn, considering I am reading here two ages of 20 to 34, if I go there, I'll be the REAL geezer !! heh

For site feedback: Is anyone else having to scroll right to view the whole page? My screen is 1152x894.

And yes, I was one of the first owners of PONG !!! And it ROCKED !!! lol

[edit on 16/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Heh, Geezer Gaming !!! lol

Damn, considering I am reading here two ages of 20 to 34, if I go there, I'll be the REAL geezer !! heh

For site feedback: Is anyone else having to scroll right to view the whole page? My screen is 1152x894.

And yes, I was one of the first owners of PONG !!! And it ROCKED !!! lol

[edit on 16/8/08 by Misfit]

Pong? Ahh i was poor and had to wait many years for a computer
I remember buggy boy on the comodore though, i must admit the guilty pleasure of occasionaly breaking out the commodore with the original pads and playing the old games. Buggy boy, impossible escape, rambo, delta etc etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well are any of you going to actually register and post?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
Well are any of you going to actually register and post?

lol, that's funny

I just don't know what of anything I'de ever contribute, I mean, all I ever do, which is even rarely, is Flight Sim X and maybe mellow racing or 4x4 here and there.
I'm just not a big gamer.

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Pong? Ahh i was poor and had to wait many years for a computer

Well, I don't know that one could equate this to a computer, lol ............

top topics

join