It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im going to London!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ive arranged a trip to London from May 13th-20th. Anyone know of any stuff I should do there? Im going by myself because no one can afford to go with me =X. If anyone else has beem there or lives there, tell me about what there is to do =).

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
go swimming in the river thames! just kidding, i would have that fate on no one. i dunno what there is in london. big ben... changing of the guards... museums... i dunno what else would be there. have a good, safe trip though.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If there is any research you want to do, you could visit the Public Records office in Kew. They have millions of documents there (They have the original Jack the Ripper documents for example). You need to book in advance though and they close (I believe) at about 3pm.

The Museum of the Moving image on the South Bank is worth a visit.

And of course, if you're into history as I am, there is the Tower to visit. And you could also visit the The London circular temple of the Knights Templar.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I live in London,what are you interested in doing?

There is plenty of places to visit,a open top bus guided tour is not bad.I can't remember how much it costs,if you want clubs and stuff then i could arrange that..

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am also just a short train ride from central london, spend alot of time in town.. So any questions or advice on places to go just ask/U2U! I do reccommend the brilliant and free Tate modern gallery on the southbank, Camden Town (one of my fave places) high street / markets / clubs, Hyde park (if it's not too cold) and if you are into the whole shopping thing then go to oxford street ( although i dont recommend the place,dont like it ) And if you really want to see London then try the London eye, scary as hell ferris wheel that rises up so you can see London from a ridiculous hight! Just a few ideas

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i live london also...

so where are you staying,,, and what kind of things do you like doing.
there is lots to see.

top topics

join