It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Debunk Discussion... Please Read

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Nobody's interested anymore.

no.....only THE ENTIRE WORLD is interested.....but I guess you
forgot about the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
I'm sure that you have some quote mined source from a CT site that you believe to be evidence.

Well see thats where you are so wrong. I have plenty of evidence from good sites (unlike people the beleive the official story that have no actual evidence to support thier theories or the official story).

Please show me any information that debates the following statment from Chief Hayden or admit you are wrong that i do not have any evidence.

www.firehouse.com...

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7� did you have to get all of those people out?
Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn�t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn�t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn�t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o�clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join