It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought about...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The saying that Satan controls the world? And tie that in with alleged Satanic cults who are said to be running the world?

These people believe in reincarnation right? What if they have a single person who they believe to be possessed by the spirit of Satan by doing rituals and stuff, and they pass that spirit on to someone else when that person dies, or just as they are dying with more rituals and superstition, thus giving personification to the spirit of Satan and having, in fact, one person who has the control of the world at their whim who they worship?

Just something I was thinking about.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by kleenex]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Actually, I believe in Reincarnation totally, but just an aside to your point, couldn't the same be said of a God-like creature continually passing on all of its inherent traits and memories/power?

The world is constantly balancing my friend. Death will never consume you...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well, people say a lot of things. People claim to believe things they don't actually believe. The damnedest thing is that most of us claim to believe certain things that we think we believe, when in fact our actions prove that we don't actually believe them. We play mental hide-and-seek with ourselves. We want to belong to the group/class/type who claims similar beliefs.

You can't really be a Satanist unless you already buy into the entire Christian/Zoroastrian mythos of an eternal struggle between good and evil, with God on one side and Satan on the opposite side. Of course, if you really believed in that stuff, you wouldn't really side with Satan. You might say you would. You might think you would. But you wouldn't. Not if you really believe God is alive and vibrant and powerful and right here right now.

So what is Satanism? It's a way to piss off your dad.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If you want to know, read the satanic bible. I'm sure Antoine put some answers to your questions in there.

new topics

top topics

join