It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.... loads of UFOs hey ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, suprise suprise folks.

You got alot of UFO sightings in the sky and such.

More and more each passing day, on the increase.

23 /10 /2011.

Cheers folks, BYE!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So...I thought you were bugged out? Details? Maybe they have wi-fi in the Himalayas. So what's the story now?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No story dude....

am posting thats all..

No wifi.... good old cable from the UK. I do after all have a family

remember though... be out by the 23rd, 'cause it kicks off on the 28th. enjoy.

LMAO @ all the 'new sightings'.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That is too funny

I just posted you would be back, not two minutes before this showed up..

Wow, how is that for synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Hey I had a question for D4rk Kn1ght,

So what is this coming threat... you never really mention what it is, what is exactly going to happen. If we are to prepare for this thing by 2009 – Oct 11, 2011, at least don’t be so undescriptive and explain what is going to happen so we can react to it or prepare for it.

What is going to happen? what actions are going to take place? what energies are involved? what entities are involved? Is this Dark Knight something? Can you explain this Dark Knight in more detail? I mean are you undescriptive because you yourself are not informed on the specifics?

So how are lights and sounds, moons rising and falling, and things happening that doesnt happen in the norm justify running off the face of civilization.

We need you to cut the crap and go straight to the point. It seems like you are holding so much information back. That is not fair. If you want to help spread this message then at least have the audacity to explain it in the best detail as possible and not leave it so open.

What it sounds like is this..

"Hey everyone run for the hills because stuff is going to happen!"

"what stuff?"

"stuff that is not like other stuff before!"

"Huh? I dont get it, what do you mean"

"Just when stuff happens I am leaving with 7 others because there is this Dark knight"

"what is this dark knight?"

"The Dark Knight is the Dark knight so run for the hills when dark knight is dark knight"

Sorry but this is what it seems like. No exact details to what is going to happen and how to really, really prepare for it.. i mean ok we run away and start a new colony... now is there anything else we have to prepare for or prepare to defend against? I mean more detail please.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So far, I haven't seen any legit sightings. Maybe one the could be legitimate. Of course, there never is any proof or anything, so I won't even go there. Can you detail which sightings you are referring to?

But, don't worry Dark Knight, nothing is going to happen. My spiritual guardian has told me everything.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"remember though... be out by the 23rd, 'cause it kicks off on the 28th"

I dont think anyone is laughing at you, in fact, you keep coming up in many threads as having been correct. So what do you mean about the 28? this month???
Can you answer that?
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi, D4rk Kn1ght--

I'm glad you've turned up again.

What's that about the 23rd & 28th?

Cheers,
F

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow, 'D4rk Kn1ght' has returned! Well, I've not observed anything spectacular in the skies except some nice 'rainbow clouds' a few days ago; smoke plumes from fires around the Bay Area and some 'wispy' white clouds later on in the evening yesterday. [Yawn: It's past midnight and time to go to sleep and dream about better things than worry about 'predictions' of unknown future events].

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well whadayaknow, welcome back dude! Any pictures of the airports for us? You know, with the newspaper etc ...
No? ok.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
well i for one have been waiting for him to come back,

any new news for us ??
are the original dates still correct ??

thanks for coming back

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

You stated in your original post that these events would be seen world wide.

"Every one apparently is going to see this chain of events play out in the sky." and "this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009"
"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds..."

You state "leading to 2009" but then you list the day of the event as October 2011. What happens in the 2 years after 2009? Why is it referred to as the dark Knight? Did this mans father write this down as not to be confused with dark night?

but, a man, whom father passed away, sold EVERY THING and marched off into the Tibetan out back, and lives deep in the hinterland at altitude If these events are not happening until 2009, why did the son bug out in 2004 when his father passed away? Your original post 2006, you stated the prediction was made 2 years before. Why would he take the chance of living in the wild 5 years before this concrete prediction was made. Why not spend those 5 years getting better prepared?

Technically it has been 18 months since the first day of 2007 and aside from the aside from your average UFO sightings, I dont see an increase in activity in the sky. No reports of sounds from the sky, or pictures/events in the sky. No reports of stars dancing and shifting.

Only 6 months until 2009 and 9 months until your bug out, but i have yet to see or hear about an increase in lights in the sky in the last 18 months.

I agree that preparing for hard times or even the collapse of society, is by and by a good practice, but i would look to the economy and global markets for my insight as to a reason to prepare. Any natural event that would cause the collapse(earthquake, volcano, asteroid, solar burst, etc..)of society, will undoubtedly have an effect on even the most remote destinations.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, I have seen a bright light in the sky last night and a previous night.

They both looked like really bright stars and both disappeared.

The first one I was looking at was close in relation to the moon. I was home. I walked out to get a look. The light was obscured by a tree when I was walking toward it. Then when I got to a clear view, I didn't see that light anymore.

Last night I saw another light like this. I was driving out to let a friend's dogs outside. This light slowly faded away. I'm not totally for sure about this one. But I guessed maybe a cloud covered up a star. This seems like it just faded away, not covered slowly up by a cloud.

I am going to be watching the skies.

Ok, so I find it kind of wierd that this new Batman movie is named, "Dark Knight." Maybe it's just a coincidence. It's interesting though.

Troy

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All too often I have heard the “Dark Night” mistakenly described as a sort of terrifying and lonely doubt about the very existence of God. But the Dark Night really has nothing to do with doubt or despair. The concept of a Dark Night derives from a short poem written by the great mystic Saint John of the Cross, when he was confined in a tiny, dark cell in prison for about nine months. In later years, he elaborated on the meaning of his poem in his mystical treatise called the Dark Night of the Soul.

Saint John spoke of the Dark Night as an experience of spiritual purgation in which all physical and psychological satisfactions are stripped away to leave the soul in the presence of nothing but the physically invisible (and therefore, to human experience, dark) and silent workings of divine grace. As unnerving as it is, it still is a profound experience of spiritual healing, not a questioning of—or loss of—faith.

Now, in so far as we may focus just on its ultimate psychological, rather than religious, effects, the Dark Night has some remarkable parallels to psychotherapy.

It often happens that persons entering into psychotherapy truly want to engage in the process of self-exploration, but they also attempt to avoid certain embarrassing aspects of their private, inner lives. They want the psychotherapist to like them, not be disgusted by the ugliness lurking in the shadows of their personalities. And, above all, they will do almost anything to hide their raw feelings of anger and betrayal resulting from past emotional wounds. “I still feel as if I am being selfish or should be ashamed for having such intense negative feelings towards people who don’t know how to love me. Doesn’t that solidify the fact that I am not worthy of true love?” they ask.

And the answer, in full irony, is that unless they recognize and verbalize those “intense negative feelings” (that is, feelings of victimization, hatred, and anger) they will never get to the place of experiencing true love.

Just as the religious experience of the Dark Night strips away all human illusion and pretension, so psychotherapy must strip away everything (especially our psychological defensiveness) that hides the deepest ugliness in our hearts. For only by recognizing the “intense negative feelings” in his or her own heart can the individual then recognize the narcissistic selfishness that stains all of humanity. And in the community of sorrowful understanding will grow the seed of compassion and true love.

Interestingly enough, this theme of descending into inner darkness has shown up in myth and art through the ages. Whether in the myths of the hero’s journey into the underworld described psychologically by Jung and his followers, or in Dante’s poetic journey through hell as the route to heaven in his Divine Comedy, or in Tolkien’s story of the journey through the mines of Moria in his Lord of the Rings, the journey begins with an obstruction too difficult to climb over, encounters the necessity to surrender control and certainty in the passage through an abhorrent darkness, and culminates in a final triumph over evil.

And so, if psychotherapy is to achieve any ultimate success, it must lead you into your own psychological “dark night.” And then, if you so will, you can pass into the real Dark Night of spiritual healing.

I found this while looking up dark night/knight i liked what i read and thought i would share it with you not sure if it is relevent or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

D4rk Kn1ght,

I've been reading through some of your other threads and find the 2011 scenario quite interesting.
You said you were in Scotland, well same here mate. I was wondering whether or not your staying in the country for 2011 or if your migrating to some other distant country. Do you think there's any well protected areas up here? I'm currently living in Central Scotland but have a place up in the highlands in the Aviemore region. You have any idea if it would be safe up there?

You also said that you were planning on living underground for about 8 months, again, is this in the UK or somewhere else?

Kyle

top topics

join