It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA, "Martian soil appears able to support life".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
[edit on 30-6-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thank you for looking! Your "skull" is pretty bizarre.

And doulde thanks for pointing out the bad link.
It should work now.

You should probably check out the original Sinus Meridiani thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It has more links and commentary.
But to be brief, I have no idea what those features are, only that they exhibit improbable organization and symmetry.
My real beef is with NASA's claim that all the unusual Martian features are either dust & wind, ancient tectonics or ancient water effects, OR seasonal frost action.
I have to disagree.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

oK, THANKS for your fast reply (i was out doing yard work and just checked in) I will check your info..yep NASA is not seeing what we are seeing I agree (or they don't want to tell us) good luck in find stuff!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My favorite detail on the new soil data is that the soil in the vicinity of the Phoenix would lend itself well to the cultivation of asparagus.. if it didn't get so cold after dark...anyway

No more links, but..
I started another thread, but here's the meat of it.
See the other thread for details…

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

No wonder they scare me. LOL.

I got two packages of corn seeds, and some radish seed, and a couple of blankets, I'm ready to go...

Seriously, water present, soil apparently suitable for sustaining life, all we need now is the intestinal fortitude to GO.

Let's get off the schnide, and GO.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

Good show dj, yes the Martonians were and still are on the planet Mars. These structures, statues, faces, intelligent designs, symbols, letters, numbers are no fluke, trick of light, caused by shadows or are due to heavy pixelization of the photos so what you see is the real skinny. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Right on, rikriley!!
All I know is, it sure don't look like no wind and dust to me!!

This has to be my favorite from this bit. It totally creeps me out.

What do anthropologists have to say about this stuff? Seriously. That's not my thing, but I REALLY wish some of those folks could examine and comment on this stuff without committing career suicide!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Folks get ready for the big announcement about large amounts of water near the Phoenix lander where NASA might also find habitats for indigenous life forms wondering around on the surface of Mars.

Keep an eye out for cirrus looking clouds that contain moisture in the skies of Mars and this will be announced in a couple of days to the public.

Keep it in the back of your mind that large and small worms are crawling on and under the surface of Mars and this will come out in the future from NASA just watch and see. NASA needs a home run and these announcements of their findings will help their credibility.

These announcements I believe will be a diversion for the bank failures getting ready to take place across the U.S. Will there be panic in the streets and will masses of people start pulling their hard earned money out of the banks even if the money is insured up to $100,000 by FDIC? Rik Riley

[edit on 20-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Right on.
Long suspected that ET info would be used as a national agenda trump card. The ultimate distraction.

Yeah.. I'm working on a new slideshow called "The Martian Schmoo and Giant Beefworm Civilization."

But there are, at least, giant nematode-like herbivorous worms that move in herds grazing on lichenish stuff and blue-green algae-type things.
Like in Antarctica on ly HUGE!!

I know. I've lost it.

But thanks for the head's up. I'm off to the Phoenix homepage!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nasa's version of the old Roman Bread and Circus's? Interesting.

Not sure but that the PTB couldn't come up with something a bit more immediate to most people, but possible I suppose.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

That's the only flaw, BUT if you have a bunch of creepy info AND Evidence, it could be big. Particularly under certain circumstances. Could start with a campaign to force the issue into the limelight and make it more immediate.
External security threat, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join