It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

random meeting with ex gulf war 1 & 2 soldier (spell?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hi all not sure where to post this but here i go (admin please move to where appropriate). I just met an ex soldier (spell LOL!) down the pub (everyone please feel free to say im p****d). This guy struck up a conversation randomly as i was having a cigarette outside. He started on about the fact he was growing his own food (which i said is a very good idea). I never let on i'm into conspiricy stuff or anything. I was talking to the guy from manchester england recently moved to my area (see my profile) anyway he suddenly for no reason stood like 10cm from my face very serious maintaining eye contact at all times.

He started saying that he knew he'd been programmed & had had a 'chocolate mouse in his head' & done things he regreted & hoped his 2 sons & anyone else he knew never signed up for the military. He stated that he'd quit of his own accord (no further details & i didn't dare ask as this guy was literally in my face).

He also said that and i quote 'we're all f****d'

was this guy just tripping on drugs or has anyone heard of 'chocolate mouse' i feel an idoit posting this as it sounds stupid but the guy was so intense i've never seen anything like that, im a no confrontation type person and was quite shaken by the experience.

feel free to take the p**s out of me but i had to post as it came out of the blue & is still bothering me i don't know any details of where the guy is from apart from 'manchester' and he mentioned he'd been in gulf war 1 & yougoslavia (sorry for my spelling not my strong point).

any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cozcarter

i have heard of the military doing some wierd things....you can search for mind control and manchurian candidate type stuff on the net...

that is very wierd though..lol

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yeh i've read about that, he was prolly on drugs or something hehe, just very weird how he suddenly switched personality & went ranting on in my face, not aggressive just very direct

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You should have directly asked him what he meant by "chocolate mouse". It could have been some sort of internal "short cut" he created to name something that would require a long explanation.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What can i say LOL...
Sounds like the squaddie was taking the piss out of you, he was having a laugh, nothing more.

top topics

join