It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Roswell : The Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

A must see, probably.

Edit : A (famous) crashed UFO, - no EBE here, even fake...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You see those two guys lifting up a piece of the craft or whatever? Why is the camera man there? If the military guys were working there, the camera man wouldn't be allowed to stand about in the same place, since he would just be an obstacle. And where are all the broken trees?

Oh come on, don't tell me this is actual footage from an alien crash site:

[edit on 26 Jun, 08 by dramafreak]

[edit on 26 Jun, 08 by dramafreak]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
For a saucer that crashed in the forest, those trees look in pretty good shape.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention - thanks for the link, Rigel. I've seen loads of pictures of this video around the internet but it was only now that I saw the video itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey, this looks good to me. The Kalishnakovs and Command Cars would suggest around 1950-1955 to me, or somewhere thereabouts. OP, do you have any information on the timing of this? I like how a branch falls down near the start. I also like the angle of impact..... seems plausible it could have skirted through the trees without too much forest damage. Now, what I don't like is the impact site itself...... enough to bury and/or disinegrate 1/4 of the craft, but just a little ground disturbance?

Don't know if this has been talked about before, but I think it looks pretty real. Even the forest land........ old-growth conifers..... seems pretty consistent with the tiaga (sp?) forest areas of Russia.

The craft itself? Seems really thin-edged. Of course, what do I have to compare it to? ha I was surprised to see no sign of radmeters, etc. If this is real, the film seems to pick up quite a while after intial discovery. I wish we could see the whole thing from start to finish.

Interested in what others think of this. Excellent find! Thank you!

S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
this video has been around for a while; i remember seeing it on a show about the secret kgb files a few years back.

looks like the crash had occured a while before the soldiers got there, and if you look at the angle it is sticking out of the soil there is some damage to the trees; food for thought and a new subject for the deniers in perpetual denial to obfuscate over.

good work op; dig a little deeper.

seeker

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Looks like a relatively small, thin disc, like Lazar's sports model, came down at a steep angle and burried itself into the ground.

The ground in Russia in winter is frozen and could have had a very hard frost layer of anywhere from 1 to 3 feet thick. This looks to be sticking nicely down into the ground so probably the frost was not thick. None the less that sauser hit pretty hard to bury like that. One Roswell saucer hit so hard it was torn to shreaded material so this one looks pretty intact.

The soldiers are going around picking up pieces of something that has some weight to it. This could just be pieces of frozen ground or saucer debris. Some of the debris looks quite mechanical, some not.

The soldiers don't look very nervous like they have no fear of the thing. They may think it is domestic or just totally out of their experience. The guy that looks like Stalin is probably the Russian equivalent to Van Braun!

If it's a fake someone went to a lot of trouble and expense and made it look very authentic right down to the period dress, vehicles etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Hey, this looks good to me. The Kalishnakovs and Command Cars would suggest around 1950-1955 to me, or somewhere thereabouts. OP, do you have any information on the timing of this?

This other movie (comments here given in French, - US or UK movie though, probly foundable in eng. somewhere else) states that the crash was mentionned in the russian newspaper Sverdlovsk on 1968, november, the 29th.

The translation of the russian story gives : "Five glowing balls of light appeared over the horizon and started to move in the direction of the city. Four of the objects moved in opposite directions, while the fifth began to rapidly lose altitude and soon completely disappeared behind the forest terrain. Several secondsafter its disappearance, there was a deafening explosion."

Then the article evokes the official sovietic view [!] as following :

"(...) official statement, that the blast had taken place at the grain storage unit n° 27. The explosion was caused by one of the enployees who violated a safety code resulting in a charge of negligence. He was sentenced to restitution of the material losses suffered by the state."

The commentary says that "360 meters of film have been used on the site" with two different camera (one fixed, one mobile).

Last but not least, after 5' an (headless, alas) EBE AUTOPSY takes place !!!

Enjoy !

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
The ground in Russia in winter is frozen and could have had a very hard frost layer of anywhere from 1 to 3 feet thick. This looks to be sticking nicely down into the ground so probably the frost was not thick. None the less that sauser hit pretty hard to bury like that. One Roswell saucer hit so hard it was torn to shreaded material so this one looks pretty intact.

CGI movie of the supposed crash

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's from The Secret KGB UFO Files (1998) and the whole thing has been debunked thoroughly.

I know no one clicks links, but it's really worth it to look at the pages here that have went over the photos, film and other details about this incident.

Things like the documents have been proven to be false, there is an interview with one of the actors, none of the books or newspapers mentioned and showed in the film are real, etc.

boris-shurinov.info...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
so! where did they hide the ufo parts. how can they have pictures and deny the whole thing

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It looks like footage from a science fiction movie. The part that gives it away is the shot of the soldiers sitting in the truck on their way to the site. The government could care less and would only want footage of the wreck.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It's from The Secret KGB UFO Files (1998) and the whole thing has been debunked thoroughly.

Yep, I remember this one...if I recall correctly, Roger Moore (007 himself) hosted it... the big problem I had was that it simply didn't look like the craft could have crashed the way they tried to show (not without dodging and weaving through trees)....and of course, then the debunking that came later, which was fairly conclusive. Either a hoax or deliberate counterintel disinfo in my opinion....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think all this is staged.

It seems that Russia is telling the US that we know what game you play with your people and the world and the same we can also do...
We can also do this disinfo stuff...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have read a great deal on this footage, and the claims of debunking it, complete with self assured opinions. But opinions are nothing more than public prostrate exams. So far I have not found anything factual to show that this was not filmed when and where claimed.

(As an example, the opinion that Russian military documentories would not include a soldier riding along in a truck are spurious at best. Does this poster know the filmmaker? The protocol for official Russian documentation films? The amount of available footage that the person filming wanted to use to show he really did his job?)

Like many items that have been glossed over by the authortarian voices, this needs to be examined much like a forensic team would. Not approached in a haphazard "I think such" manner. Very unscientific, IMO.

I am NOT saying this film holds even a shred of truth. What I AM saying is that the current state of investigation, if it can even be loosely called that, is based on predisposed positions and preconceived positions, backed by nothing except speculation and opinion.

As it now stands, the UFO field as a whole has moved to a faith based collection of diametrically opposed camps that don't even bother with a facade of scientific objectivity. J. Allen Hyneck must be rolling over in his grave.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
I think all this is staged.

It seems that Russia is telling the US that we know what game you play with your people and the world and the same we can also do...
We can also do this disinfo stuff...

According to the link provided by Jadette, that's rather an american, commercial operation...

By the way a guy like Jean-Pierre Petit, PhD, french pionneer in MHD (MagnetoHydroDynamics : the method that allows Aurora and B2 to gently fly...) clearly and publically states that US military told him first hand that the Roswell event IS History, not anykind of Disinfo.

Bonjour chez vous.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

The problem of russian army uniforms questionned in Jadette's link is rather convincting - not to mention the (surely doubtable) testimony of the russian woman speaking of her close encounter with some hurry unitedstatesofamericans...

At least we still have the Tungunska mystery...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To me it seems that IF it were real it would have to have happened in the warmer months, Tundra or soft lake bed area for it to be protruding out of the ground like that with minimal uplifting of dirt and earth as seen. But on another note the Russian military "looks" genuine, but it seems like too many troops looking like they are doing something but not really, get my drift?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 38181

I have to take it that you were never an enlisted rank in the military. Privates make an artform out of looking like they're doing something when the brass is around.
You see, a soldier learns that if he's idle in front of a officer, or senior NCO or even a gung ho buck sgt., he'll be given some crappy thing to do that usually involves making this officious jerk look better to his superriors.

As to the weather, well that's really hard to gauge without a date. Plus we have no idea if the tundra thawed on or during impact.

The uniforms are closer than one would expect, especially for a Soviet Army. Unlike the Americans, clothing varied from unit to unit, and sometimes within a single unit. The old USSR didn't prioritize the human element, either for style or comfort.

Having been stationed in Germany before the end of the cold war, I've observed a lot of variation in uniforms. (We even thought that it was sometimes intended to confuse western observers, especially when it was a matter of officers.) I tend to think it was more about the fact that the old USSR always seemed on the edge of bankruptcy, and often "made do" with what was available, as long as it was close enough to not put them in a bad light.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join