It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just realized that member Savior Complex actually found this source first and posted here. It just got lost in the shuffle. I didn't mean to steal the thunder, but thanks to Savior Complex for finding this (first)!

After all the hoopla surrounding Obama's birth certificate, the good people at the St. Petersburg Times contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, who
Confirmed the Certificate as Valid!

This one can finally be put to rest. (But it probably won't be)

To verify we did have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said after we e-mailed her our copy.

Okubo said a copy of the birth certificate was requested this month, but she wouldn't specify by whom. But as we know from our attempts to get one in April, Hawaii law states that only family members can access such records.

Mods, before you delete this thread, please keep in mind that there are no less than 3 threads claiming that the Certificate is a "fake".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Mods, before you delete this thread, please keep in mind that there are no less than 3 threads claiming that the Certificate is a "fake".

I don't get this?

Why on earth would you think this thread would be deleted?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

As a "repeat" thread, perhaps? Talking about Obama's birth certificate. As I said, there are 3 threads claiming it's fake and I posted this information in one of them, but it got lost among the crazy accusations and name calling.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
BH - Anything that actually denies ignorance is not going to get removed from ATS.

The reason there are three threads on the board is probably due to the date spacing, and the fact that things move so fast post wise they will have disappeared from view by the time the next one came around.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A flag and a star for you my friend...

I can't stand Obama, and I think he's the ticket to hell for this country, but I've tired of watching people reach with this birth certificate issue. Maybe now we can dig up some real skeletons in his closet.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do I hear crickets? the swarthy swish of tumbleweeds? I thought sure this thread would get an equal amount of hits and attention as the others that brought up the potential problem of Senator Obama's birth certificate.

I'm not a fan of Senator Obama's, but am weary of the focal point of discusions surrounding him (and Senator McCain) being little details, mudslinging etc. Now, I was as interested as anyone when the subject of his birth certificate arose. It needed to be addressed. It has been. Fini.

Thanks! FINally. That particular grain in the eye of the process is done.

Let the games begin.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
flagged and starred

can you hear the silence from the opposition?

*chipppp* *chirrrrrppp*

*chirp*

silence is my favorite noise.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The relentless attacks against Obama here on ATSNN are obscene and are done for no other reason the the Republicans and hard right know they are going to lose and lose bad this year unless they can scare people.

They certainly can't run on the issues, after 8 years of bush minor and the neo-con take over they are intellectually and morally bankrupt.

If I could give you more than one star I would.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by grover]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
someone please name one thing good obama has ever done.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ah...........sweet silence.

Mod Edit - About ATS : Warnings for one-line or short posts - this post adds nothing whatsoever to the conversation in the thread.

[edit on 27/0608/08 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1cav1team

Read it and weep my friend. BH did an excellent job also exposing the present vote myth and uncovered a very active Obama in the State Senate. There is actually more than just one good thing in his record.

Obama's “Present” Votes Rumor - Exposed

Another addition to a series of good threads BH. You truly are the Obominator.

I wish we still had the way above vote, because you would have mine.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1cav1team

First off, there's a rule against 1 liners.

Secondly, you asked for one, but since im feeling generous, so here's a few places for your to start

welcome to ATS

Number 2 is really good in the sense that its non-biased. meaning they dont take a stance. They just tell you what obama has done as a senator and a politician. Then you get to decide for yourself.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Two minutes you waited? Your question is OFF TOPIC and both of your posts are "one-liners" that add nothing to the content of the thread. If you want to talk about his birth certificate, this is the place to do it. You want to talk about his experience, try this:

Or start your own thread. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't know what all the fuss is about. People act like there is actaully a difference between the candidates. No matter who gets elected as the next puppet, things will continue to go on as they always have. The plan is in place, things are moving along as planned. Nothing will change for better. It's only gonna get worse. Welcome to the ride!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
lloyd, jetxnet, jamie, Helloooo!
Can we finally put this to rest now.
Thanks BH you S&Fed

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just realized that member Savior Complex actually found this source first and posted here first.
It just got lost in the shuffle. I'm SORRY!
I didn't mean to steal the thunder, but thanks to Savior Complex for finding this (first)!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1cav1team

I think you miss the point.

Obama is being smeared BECAUSE he has a limited political past.
Is your argument that it is justifiable to create unsubstantiated lies because Obama has no long history of political accomplishment? Is this a straw-man?

Not being able to find dirt is no excuse for creating bold lies. I don't like liars.
I also don't believe every President had a long resume of major political accomplishments that we could say was "good" for the American public before they got into office. It didn't stop them from doing a decent job as President.

The sword also cuts both ways, though.

One could argue that the current President and Administration have more experience than Obama. Are you better off than you were eight years ago?
Is the country?

THAT is my concern. I don't want lies to fill the vaccum.
If Obama isn't the right choice, state so like an intelligent individual not some raving alarmist neo-con nutjob.

I will base my judgment of both candidates on fact alone.
As it is, I don't overwhelmingly feel anything more or less for either of them.

As a Republican though, I am more cautious of McCain following in the steps of this lackluster and disastrous "wild" bunch in office now.

- Lee

[edit on 26-6-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is even more intriguing. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it's fake. I'm saying that everything about it seemed strange. This latest story is no exception.

First, I'm not sure how some spokesperson could possibly confirm a jpeg that somebody emailed of Obama's CoB was "real". That makes no sense at all. In any event, it doesn't confirm that it is real because by definition the jpeg CAN'T be real. It's admittedly scanned and photoshopped. So the woman who "confirmed" isn't being accurate.

Second, did you see the jpeg on the site?

Why and how did they get a jpeg that has the green cross-hatched background going that far above the CoB? Did anybody see this before?

I never saw this, but maybe I missed it and the explanation for it.

Any ideas why this is like this?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

The relentless attacks against Obama here on ATSNN are obscene

You forgot to say the attacks are all by racists too.

And no, the relentless "attacks" are not even attacks. They're people voicing their dislike for Obama and his policies for the most part. Nothing at all obscene about that.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
LOL... I just confirmed this.

The woman who "confirmed" the birth certificate is "real" is the same woman quoted in the other article saying that it should have had an embossed seal on it. Janice Okubu? I think that's her name. She's the director of communications.

I'm guessing she's going to be sorry she ever took this job.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join