It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds raid Blackwater's armory in firearms probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Feds raid Blackwater's armory in firearms probe

ap.google.com

Federal agents raided Blackwater Worldwide this week as part of an investigation into whether the private security company sidestepped federal laws prohibiting the private purchase of automatic assault rifles, the company said Thursday.

Blackwater spokeswoman Anne Tyrrell said investigators with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives searched Blackwater's armory at its corporate headquarters in Moyock on Tuesday ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am really happy to see the government keeping an eye on Blackwater. I do not trust these guys as far as I could throw them and I'm betting that is not more than a few inches.

I wonder what kind of dirty laundry the government will turn up in their investigation. We will wait and see.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ongoing Discussion Here:

Thread

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is gonna be fun. Now we get to see the CIA raid the FBI. Then they both get together and raid the NSA. Then the newly formed NFBSIIA (National Federal Bureau of Security Intelligence Investigations Anals) goes and raids Majestic 12. THEN THEY RAID MARS (the planet, not Jim Marrs).

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Zepherian]

new topics

top topics

join