It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of Recent UFO Sightings in the Media (This Month)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
UFO man in Liverpool lights claim

A Liverpool man claims to have seen several UFOs hovering in the sky around the city and filmed them on his phone.

UFO spotted by police helicopter

A police helicopter crew has spotted what is described as an unusual aircraft in the Vale of Glamorgan.

UFO hit jet, says leaked report

A UFO had a mid-air collision with a fighter jet over central Europe, a shock leaked report has revealed.

Super fast silent UFO pursued by military Chinook helicopter in Washington USA.

WASHINGTON, USA - A military helicopter was photographed pursuing a super fast UFO in Washington State, America last week.

UFO 'dive-bombs' couple

AN ELDERLY couple claim they had a close encounter with a UFO while travelling along a Territory highway.

UFOs invade NT town

A SMALL Territory community is still reeling with shock after four UFOs descended on their Outback homes.

Miners 'saw UFO'

FIVE mine workers are convinced they saw a UFO fly over them on a remote Territory island.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by illuzian]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by illuzian]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You might want to add all the ones that came from Indiana too, I think there's been quite a few there in the last month, if I had time I'd search for the threads for you, but I am on my way out the door. Good luck just put in the ATS search "indiana ufos" you will find quite a few.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Trying to keep it as mainstream media reportings, couldn't find any for Indiana but if I'm wrong link me up.

I find it quite interesting about this massive spike in mainstream hits and "official" reports.

My work collegue just showed me a article about the Liverpool lights being "Chinese Lanterns" but of course they would be as they were before....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by illuzian

Oh ok I gotcha! Great thread though, when you put them all together, something's happening out there, even if it's just more people looking up at the sky and misidentifying common objects! Which, at least, they are NOW looking!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
wasn't main stream media, and i reported it with MUFON, but i doubt anything will turn out (nyc has crazy air traffic), but i had a sighting on the 16th into the 17th of june.

These are the kind of threads we need. Cataloging of UFO sightings bi-weekly or every month. ATS has a new job opening? haha.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Think I might post things on months of interest like this month. Seems interesting with the hike in media reports.

Just heard something on the radio about movies/UFOs might be Hollywood on a campaign? Didn't hear what they were on about though.

Dark Knights prophecy?... always trying to keep an open mind about what the end of the Mayan Calander means.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know what the end of the mayan calender means, but i know it's not the Planet X, Nibiru, Planet of Crossing doomsday conspiracy. If this supposed planet exists, it's orbital period is 3600 years. It's due back here at around 2200... only about 192 years to go.

Some people believe it's when these Nibiru beings will make contact with us again, long before their planet joins the inner solar system.

new topics

top topics

join