It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What Will Be the Second Coming of Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Such a person will cause a disturbance among world political leaders, but my only hope is that this person is protected by the Vatican officials.

I'm relatively certain GOD will be the protector. Who needs the Vatican if GOD is on your side?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

People mention the graven image, but could this actually be about a death mask? If there had been a death mask of Jesus than we would expect him to look like it. However, with our current understanding of cloning and artifical inteligence along with the stories of shapeshifters, anything seems possible in theory.

To say that only christ will come down from the clouds, such as in a UFO or plane etc. could also be misleading. It's been said that the false mesiah will come first claiming to be him. So, in that respect, the first would be the false one, doing false miracles. Supposedly Jesus won't do these types of things....or in such a small way.

Otherwise the antichrist could actually be the earths natural forces, cyclical events and consequences of human interaction, ignorance and arrogance.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
..or possibly the USA is the anti-christ? We did come out of the sea.

The USA (along with all world governments) is the Beast spoken of in the book of Daniel and Revelation. They seek to maintain power here on earth and are in direct opposition of God. The "sea" is also symbolic of "people".

The Beast Revealed

The Beast Will Deceive

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Therefore: The "Crystal Sea" symboliclly represents the people who clearminded.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IMMORTAL

You just explained almost in detail how many think the Antichrist will arise (even accompanied by pseudo-aliens) that will lead to the great deception the Bible prophesies. If you are talking about the Second coming of Jesus and are using the Bible as a reference, then your theory is diametrically opposed to His second coming. It will not be a secret or gradual event but a sudden appearance that everyone will see.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes one day the Great Pumpkin will rise out of the pumpkin patch and Snoopy will howl at the moon!

Why is it that humans await in some somewhat albiet blind faith that some great figure from outside their Selves will save humanity from its unhappy state of affairs?

Whatever happened to self reliance, accountability, perseverance, diligence, foresight and forthrightedness in dealing with thier own life's direction to better the human condition in one's own life? In their families? In their state, county, world and natural environment?

People of faith assume that some great power from "way out there" will some day save them from themselves and inflict justice on the "evil doers" because they choose or are programmed into believing they are powerless in some form of hopeless conditions.

The conscious self awareness of the Christ liberation relating to human behaviour and Thought is the miracle we were all born with. It is our own personal decision to reflect the mind and sacred heart of our unfathomable Creator as Sons and Daughters of the Mighty Source of consciousness Itself.

Einstein, if he could have opened his eyes and intuitive threshold beyond empirical logic may have understand the possibility that light, mass, life energy, and locomotion and its birth and ensuing destruction through the alpha and omega cycle is unified in the field of some mysterious attraction to an idea consciousness mode of direction. Atoms and molecules follow this path and allow and react to changes. The seed and the plant, and life itself whirled into existance from seemingly nowhere. Consciousness sustains and expands ITs never ending boundaries.

The creative consciousness in humans is as creative as an atom forming into a molecule under the natural laws inherent in the universe. The Christ within each of us is inherent, thought and self reflective abilities never left us from day one.

The second coming of the Christ is awakened in each of us from the time of our conception in potentia; to the moment we wake up from our birth from the womb, or the time we awaken and quicken our mind each morning after sleep.

The Second Coming of Christ may always be simply here in the NOW, in the changes we face each and every moment Today from this instant foreward IF I realize my mind as I am who I am today may be an atomic awareness in the Mind of Christ (no matter what my conditions are) and that I CAN CHANGE what I choose to change in my life and world.

IF I choose to accept my ability and responsibility to create positive change and promote love for my fellow human and natural environment right now may it be possible that I CAN BE more than human?

I CAN by creative free-will choice - as an active conscious Thought based in the heart of enlightened love by action, I may use love in my daily self direction in planting a seed into the grounded spiritual womb of life as I walk this earth. I may partake in the harvest of the the fruit from the Sacred Tree of Wisdom. May I then understand where the immaculate soul begins and the mind ends; or which living physical entity; the heart or the brain had to start first for either to function? Will my soul and spirit-mind return to nothingness in death?

In reverence to the Essence of Faith Eternal;- In the spirit of Oneness with our Creator and Christ wholeness as we reflect Its expression in our lives;- I salute those who have grounded their true Selves in the reality of their physical limitations and allow themselves the freedom to enlighten their own mind through an open minded attitude; welcome the cause and affect of trial and error, learn through experience, and spiritually utilize what bears positive fruit. Through conscious Faith in our Selves AS an empowered human awareness may the One and ALL human consciousness truly be the Second Coming of Christ. Our world as it is today reflects this lagging acceptance.

Peace!

Hang on Snoopy! Snoopy Hang on!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why is it that humans await in some somewhat albiet blind faith that some great figure from outside their Selves will save humanity from its unhappy state of affairs?

1) I won't speak for other religions but Christianity gave very specific (and some say time-specific) prophecies and told us to watch for these things to happen. Every single one of them has been fulfilled, is in the process of being fulfilled, or shows signs of the scene being set for those to be fulfilled. The Bible also says we will know that He is God when we see the things occur that He has foretold. So, it isn't really blind faith and a concept we pulled out of nowhere. It is all falling into place to the very minute detail.

2) Why can't we just fix it ourselves instead of being so anxious for the "Great Pumpkin" to fix all of our problems? Because He is the only one who can. Man has had untold years and chances to do it right yet we kill each other, exploit each other, support corrupt governments, and everything else that is in our nature to do. Let's say you, me, and one billion other people band together to solve all the world's problems. It is bound to fail because we will always have the other 5 billion on our tails ruining everything.

So, in conclusion, we wait for His return because a) He promised b) He validated Himself to us by detailing everything in advance that we are seeing today c) He is the only one who can. Hope that helps.

[edit on 1/6/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thats only one of the beast seen. Anti-Christ is the only one coming as a man. Gods wrath is what destroys Anti-Christ and his army. Jesus will come and set up his throne after he destroys the wickedness of the world. People need to be very careful, Anti-Christ will use the UFO thing to fool you. Anyone who thinks that god will appear from a UFO is very wrong. In the warning he will make himself known in the sky that the whole world will see. That is the only time you will see him before Armageddon. Anti-Christ is here and he is very powerful, He will fool millions. Don't be one of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'm not sure but I think you're one of them already.

The "aliens" and the UFOs that are still in the heavens belong to the almighty creator our father.

It's the "aliens" that mated with mankind because of their rebelion against God and all of God's Creation that the "anti-christ" arises from.

You shouldn't group "UFOs" and "aliens" together.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'm not sure but I think you're one of them already.

The "aliens" and the UFOs that are still in the heavens belong to the almighty creator our father.

It's the "aliens" that mated with mankind because of their rebelion against God and all of God's Creation that the "anti-christ" arises from.

You shouldn't group "UFOs" and "aliens" together.

Incarnated,
And I suppose you know this because you are Archangel Michael?
Unidentified flying Objects are just that!
Where they come from no one has yet to say.........some are man made and some we have no clear account for.
As for Aliens being from out of THIS world is yet to be revealed!

The Antichrist will be a man....not the Devil, as the Devil has not the same power as God.
Coming out of the sea.......means that the Antichrist will be human,but willing to fullfill the Devils wish.
He will also have with him a false prophet....

I'm sure 'Sky watcher' is not one of them!

helen

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have posted a thread some time ago about what we will expect from a messiah.
Truly the future out come of this messiah concept will be very busy one.
The Buddhists are waiting for a messiah.
The Jews are waiting for a messiah.
The Muslims are waiting for a messiah.
The Hindus are waiting for a messiah.
The Christians are waiting for a messiah.

The world in the future will be crowded with “is the messiah” kind of people.
Surely the messiah will be also antichrist for other.
Take your pick and plunge in to the never ending saga of good and evil, and please come to deliver us from all this charlatans...
My conclusion is that we “human” don’t need any messiah or antichrist, humanity has to take a grip of itself and do the salvation with our own means.
Science, philosophy, spirituality…we have all we need to save our self, why we have to wait for someone else to do the job.
Kacou

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
to my mind the writer of the revelation fiction was convinced that the return of the "pumpkin seed" would be in his/her lifetime

about 2000 years ago .... still waiting or hes very very old by now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join