It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How close is disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
it seems to me that the past month has been a frenzy of activivty, on the U.F.O / life elsewhere debate.

thier has been a ufo sighting reported by mainstream media EVERY day recently , also scientist are elluding to the origins of life also nearly everday.

eg.

The meteorite theory recently admitted by NASA,

or this TODAY NEW SCIENTIST LINK

i know in the past we have had to polish a lot of lumps of coal before we get a diamond , but recently it seems to be raining diamonds? anyone else notice this.

i am gonna stick my neck out ... i think disclosure is VERY close.

When i say disclosure it will start with microbes being confirmed elsewhere and then we will move onto bigger things.

the governments of this planet may start to drip feed us with info they have been aware of for many decades, and who knows maybe 1947 WAS NOT the correct time to inform the mass populace of the planet of such events.

Maybe they got it right and they now feel people have been sufficeintly conditioned to except this without panicking.

just my 2 cents

we live in interesting times..

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think its close,however I don't think it'll be done because of "our right to know".If it does comes it'll be because the powers that be will have no choice.Just a theory here.Something big about to happen.I think we are about to "change" as a race.My friends who I talk to about these kinds of things get this feeling that the rash of ufo sightings is due to the comming of the "change" and they are here to witness it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
On a guess? Exactly as far off as it was ten years ago. Most likely disclosure will not come until it's mandatory, so probably never. Even if aliens plop themselves in a city and wave their flags at traffic, the various agencies who may have some evidence of aliens or alien contact will not let up their secrets. The official contact date will be the day they landed.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i agree with both posters above me. i dont think we will get to know the truth until it is no longer easy to cover up.

i think that time is now , they have held on for 60 years but they can hide it no longer, let the awakening begin!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Since I am still only 4 years into this topic I still consider myself a baby compared to some of the ones who have studying it for decades. My contacts here in Phoenix who have been involved in this for a long time tell me that they have never seen so much activity. So it seems to be getting very hot with this topic. Exact date? Sooner I hope....cuz I am tired of seeing all the BS happening to humans, animals and the planet!

top topics

join