It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

math analysis of Bob Lazar's UFO claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Physics researcher Ed Halerewicz, Jr. did another masterful job of mathematically analyzing Bob Lazar's UFO reverse-engineering claims. (Recall that he did a similar rigorous analysis of UNITEL's Quantum Laser Propulsion and Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling proposals at www.stealthskater.com... .)

His .pdf version is at www.geocities.com... (backup copy at www.stealthskater.com... ).

I converted it (as best I could) to a MS-Word .doc file at www.stealthskater.com... .

While noting that many of Lazar's explanations violate the known laws of Physics, Ed graciously (and perhaps against his better judgment) allowed that Bob may have indeed observed something quite fantastic and perhaps guessed (or was influenced by his superiors) as to the actual physics.

(The complete Bob Lazar story is archived at www.stealthskater.com... . Some of Mr. Halerewicz's other articles have been saved at www.stealthskater.com... .)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To be honest, a lot of Lazar's claims actually could be in line with some of today's more radical theories in quantum physics.

Who knows though... I don't see how math can help, as a lot of his claims rested on assertions that seem to defy our current understanding (and thus current equations) though....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Besides an advertisement to get people to click to your page...that you have listed, ahem, a few times in your post....

There is no reason to even bother debunking Bob's math. His story is Swiss cheese before you even need to dig that deep and start splitting hairs, in my opinion.

The only people that believe Lazar and his outrageous claims are people that choose to ignore everything that proves him wrong. Basically, those that treat Ufology like some blind faith religion (as many here ignorantly do) then they more apt to buy into Bob's phooey lock, stock and barrel...then defend it like thier in a holy war or something.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join