It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Possibly ancient evil spirits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have lately been researching ancient myth's and ancient astronauts and bwelieve there may be a link between Native American spirits/ UFO's. What do you believe. P.S. Archuleta mesa is on an Ancient Indian Reservation

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It is a fat chance. Maybe the Aliens are just injins themsevles.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I dunno about spirits, but, maybe the greys or aliens or whatever were here a long time ago??

CATFISH

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I have lately been researching ancient myth's and ancient astronauts and bwelieve there may be a link between Native American spirits/ UFO's.

There may indeed be a link, but not one you may expect.

Imagine if indeed ancient egyptians and/or Incas were in fact influenced by spirits to make such creations as the pyramids. And they even made carvings in the desert, and paintings of such 'spirits', or gods.

It's been said that these influences were actually drug induced, in other words, ancient shamans took herbs to alter their state of mind (contact the 'spirits') which then instructed them to build some of their architecture.

Entirely feasible, and may explain why different far away civilisations built similar monuments.

Yeah, not as cool as having the greys show up 10,000 years ago to manipulate dna, but surely you'll agree, a more credible explanation.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Doesnt the church of scientology believe that we are haunted by the ghosts of dead Aliens or something?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
Doesnt the church of scientology believe that we are haunted by the ghosts of dead Aliens or something?

F* em. Seriously, life's too short to waste with those clowns.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I believe ET's are probably angelic or demonic beings.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I remember seeing a book back in the 80's linking UFO occupants to demons and evil spirits. It was quite an interesting book, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. I'll have a look around to see if I can find out what it was.

new topics

top topics

join