It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious doorway of Aramu Muru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've been following an account of an abductee out of arizona who states he was sucked through a portal to the opposite side of the universe, where he could observe the universe floating as one large mass with its stars inside. This mass ( our universe ) was hanging in a web type of structure keeping it afloat. this story is actually pretty amazing. Has anyone heard of this location before in PERU?

www.astralrealms.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
that looks amazing, true indiana jones style. Will read up on that.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thought there was a place to insert a "key". My favorites link has been deleted, but I know they talked about a key. It is very interesting, nontheless.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cale, Logan

yes, i seem to remember them (the local indians in that area of Peru) talking about some kind of key that you would insert into the doorway to open it up..

actually as i remember it, there was an invading force in that area, and the key would be passed down through the family, well before the invading force got there the key holder inserted the key and ran into the door sealing it behind him supposedly. i have seen it be theorized that through the door lies another dimension, another universe etc...

pretty interesting stuff. it's DEFINATELY not natural, and just looking at it, for some odd reason... gives me the heebie jeebies.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Looks like I am going to have to go to Peru now. That actually does look like a door. Oh, well I alway wanted to see the Nazca Plain anyway. If this turns out to be the real deal I will owe alot of people a big apology.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

the interesting part about somone who claims to have teleported through this door is that people actually witnessed them disolve into thin air.

i too would like to visit but im afraid im wayyy too broke.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I becoming so interested in South America. Due to all the pleiadian/nordic/andromedan sightings and contact. There are stories of humans from andromeda healing the villagers in certain places. Now this!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Key to open this door is a Golden Disc of the Sun.

Amaru is a form of Aramu, which is one of the names of Lord Maru. There are large snakes in the Andes which are still called amarus. Lord Maru’s name concerns a snake because his title is similar to that of another world teacher, Quetzalcoatl, the Plumed Serpent of the Aztec Empire in Mexico. Therefore, the Temple of the Sun at Cuzco was named for Aramu-Muru, head of the Monastery at Lake Titicaca, for it was he who enabled them to have, at last, the Golden Disc in their Sun Temple. Within this greater Temple there were smaller temples or shrines dedicated to the Moon, the Twelve Planets (Stars), and to the Seven Rays.

The Brotherhood of the Seven Rays became the leading force in the spiritual life of the Incas, and they learned the use of the Disc from ancient records left by the wise Pre-Incas who were Lemurian colonists. The Disc remained in the Coricancha at Cuzco until word reached the priests that Don Francisco Pizarro had landed in Peru. Knowing full well what was going to take place, sorrowfully they removed the Disc from the Cuzco shrine and returned it to its place in the subterranean temple at the Monastery. The Spanish conquerors never saw it.

The Disc will remain at Lake Titicaca until that day ‘when man is spiritually ready’ to receive it and to use it once again. On that day the Golden Disc will be taken out of its subterranean chamber and placed high above the Monastery of the Brotherhood. For many miles the pilgrims of the New Dawn will see it once again reflecting the glorious rays of the Sun. Coming from it will be an undeniable tone of purest harmony that will bring many followers of light up the foot-worn path to the ancient gate of the Brotherhood of the Seven Rays, and they shall enter the Valley of the Blue Moon for fellowship in the Father.

The Mayan prophecy says the great Quetzalcoatl will return trough a stargate in Aramu Muru in a winged flying craft in December 2012.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Kneel on the doorway, put your forehead on the place on the door and your hands next to your head on the door. Then hum the three tones known from the rosslyn chapel - which resonate your pineal gland. www.youtube.com... .

--- fstick

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You'd think that IF this IS a doorway to another dimension that after all the stories and rumours about it that they'd have put a camera up near it to see if theres any kind of activity?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've talked with someone who lives in Peru and he told me that the story about the key and all of that is fake. It was made up by the locals.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Someday I'm going there.... i hope. I swear Jerry Willis is living the life i've dreamt about...expeditions, archaeology.......o well.

This is the doorway, which is located to the left and slightly behind the photographer as the picture above was being taken. On November 11th, 1998 at about 10 pm Kathy Wills and others in attendence witnessed Jerry Wills vanish for a short time.

Upon his return, Jerry described his experience as a voyage beyond time and space, past the known universe to a place where the universe is kept in balence by a supreme presence. Although it is impossible to validate what happened when Jerry vanished, it is certain he was gone for about 30 seconds to witnesses present. From his perspective he felt the duration was several hours.

heres a radio interview with Jerry Willis on the Kevin Smith show describing his experience of going through the door...
www.mypodcast.com...

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...
kevinsmith.mypodcast.com...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by spikedmilk]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Very interesting story. First I've heard of this doorway but I'm definately going to look more into it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I've talked with someone who lives in Peru and he told me that the story about the key and all of that is fake. It was made up by the locals.

Every culture will have it's skeptics. Doubt you'd convince Mr. Wills thats it's a fairy tale.

new topics

top topics

join